NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn's Family House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue260/260Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Dawn's Family House Empty
PostSubject: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Dawn walked up a long pathway until he reached a massive solid sliver gate that stood over him looking at it Dawn smashed it open with a massive fireball knocking the gates out Dawn walked down another path past sevaral trees and bushes walking up to a old brown shinobi house with a massive Uchiha sign on the floor which was in the middle of the area looking around Dawn walked down a left street he saw his uncle and untie throwing kunai at them they fell dead on the floor killing the rest of the family he had there as the light blue moon shined on the dead people making his way towards the next street.
Dawn's Family House Itachi

Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue96/96Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue111/111Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:11 am

Den had decided that he should meet his birth parents, just to seee what they were like. He managed to talk to them for about ten minutes, letting them explain how he had disappeared soon after being born, when he heard screams in the night frrom other members of the family. den quickly ran outside, followed shortly by his parents, hoping to find where the screams had come from. Den saw a man near a couple of dead bodies, wondering who he was a nd why he would try and kill his family. Den saw that his parents seemed shocked but he didn't pay that much attention. He pulled out a kunai and was about to charge the man when his father stepped in front of him, taking his kunai fron his hand.

You don't stand a chance against him Denkiteki, all you can do is run.Den's father said, and with that both his parents ran toward the man. Den stood in place and watched, not willing to abandon his new family.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue260/260Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am

Dawn watched as he bent down towards the ground looking at the massive old house where his parents were looking at it Dawn watched under the moon light as his Parents had walked out of the house with a little boy infront of them looking harsh at them Dawn's Tomoe level 3 joined in together looking at his parents and the little boy Dawn's Family House Mangek10 watching as his Parents ran towards him with a Katana getting up Dawn lifted a brown straw hat he had on then pulling his hat back downDawn's Family House Itachi_01(80) . With a 10 second silence Dawn's parents fell to the floor dead bleeding from there mouth as Dawn looked at the little Kid.

Last edited by Dawn on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue96/96Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue111/111Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 am

Den watched as his parents fell to the ground, dead. he didn't even move... den thought as he stared at the man, wondering what he had done to his parents.What the hell are you?! Den yelled, his voice surprised but showing no fear, if he let himsf be afraid he would begin to think irrrationally and would be even easier to kill then he alreadyas. Den also had to stop himself from getting to angry and just charging straight at the man. I've never felt this much anger and fear at the same time.... Den thought for a moment as he looked at the man, his red eyes showing his tomoe in the bottom left of each eye as he tried to find something the man may have used, some trick or Genjutsu that would make him think he had killed his parents by just looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Dawn watched as his parents fell to the ground with no sweat Dawn gazed at the poor helpless kid with sharingan Tomoe level 1 in his eyes looking at the kid Dawn thought he saw a image of his face within the little boys face looking at him Dawns face took a shock thinking of the time where his parents told him he had a lost Brother Dawn gazed shocked at the boy with a hard glare at his face Dawn had seen a paper in his Fathers pocket walking over towards the paper Dawn picked it up reading it.

Dear Dawn

The boy that stands infront of our house is you'r little brother.

Dawn looked at the little boy then looking at his Father his Father had the Mangekyou sharingan too so he must of planned it from the minute i took a step in the area as Dawn gazed at the little boy again Dawn asked for his name with a quiet and careless look as Dawns face went back to the careless and Heartless face.

Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House Left_bar_bleue0/0Dawn's Family House Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Zero was passing through the Uchiha Village that was segregated from the rest of the village. It was quiet today..Far too quiet. He could see lights on in houses as people were preparing for bed or dinner. Then he passed a house with the front door open. He looked at it and slowly approached it as he then got the sense of death upon the area. He could feel it in the air. He carefully watched his steps making sure there were no traps. He then reached the room that the two people were in. He could see the two humbled bodies on the floor. Blood..dripping from their mouths. "W-Who Did this!" he demanded to the two people who were in the room. He looked at the one over the bodies. "D-Dawn?..Am I Right?" he muttered "Thats your name correct? Who Did this!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Dawn watched his little brother with his mangekyou sharingan Dawn's Family House T250423913_9843_2 looking at his Dawn felt another chakra in the area watching the area very close Dawn could see Zero his little Brothers best friend walk by looking at him Dawn heared his little brothers best friend talk saying back with hate "I did this to this little weak clan" Dawn said.

Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Zero could feel the fear in his gut and it rose throughout his nervous system. It was becoming hard for him to move in this state of mind. All he could think of was if him and Den were going to die by Dawn's hands now. "W-Why!" he uttered ever so quietly.. "Why Would you do this.." he said a little louder. He felt his anger rise up and he charged forward at him with a kunai "You Bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Dawn gazed at him with a heartless look doing fast handseals with one hand Dawn charged a Chidori in his hand Dawn's Family House 0109 Looking at Zero with a sign of pure evil in his face Dawn's Family House 0110 Running at Zero as fast as he could Dawn's Family House 0129 Dawn was almost to him because Zero Started running too Dawn's Family House 0130.

Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Zero's eyes widened quickly as knew he couldn't dodge the whole of the attack. "No!" he said under his breath as the Chidori had cut a small portion of his arm. As he felt the pain overcome him. "No!" he shouted as his eyes turned a bright red and the Sharingan appeared in his eyes. "I Won't die here!" he shouted and backed away and clutched his arm where the cut was. His sharingan in his eyes flared with the will of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:13 am

Dawn watched as Zero Uchiha's Sharingan activated in his eyes looking at him heartless Dawn looked disapointed but inside his mind Dawn saw the heart of a young warrior. Dawn watched Zero with a massive glare with his Chidori still alive in his hand Dawn Dawn's Family House 0128 looking at Zero Dawn Tried to trap Zero in a Genjutsu Dawn's Family House 0016.

Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 am

Den looked at the man's Sharingan....they looked different from any he had ever seen. the man asked him his name, but before he could answer Zero came in, asking the man what had happened here. The man said that he had done it and Zero attacked him in anger, almost getting himself killed. You idiot, don't just rush a person who can kill so many people so quick. Den thought as he ran forward himself, moving as fast as he could. Den tried to punch the man in his face before he could attack Zero again.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Zero looked away from the gaze of his sharingan and looked up at Den who had attacked Dawn in an instant. He tried to hurriedly think of what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Dawn was gazing at Zero as Den came in with a close combat attack making Den think Dawn didn't know he was there Dawn Vanished as Den made combat with his face appearing behind Den so fast Den didn't know Dawn Sent a Water Prison around Den so Den could not make any more moves without being set free or Breaking out of the Water Prison as Dawn looked straight over to Zero heartless watch the blood fall down Zero's Arm.

Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Den watched as Dawn disappeared, amazed at how fast he was, and I thought i was fast. Den thought as Dawn appeared behind him, and saw the water prsion appearing around his body, Den quickly did some hand seals, etending his hands forward as he was caught in the sphere. den managed to spin himself a little so Dawn was within his line of fire, and sent a blast of electricity at him, which would go through the water into Dawn's arm as well as shooting out of the sphere to hit Dawn.

Den fell to the ground, his body covered in water and was getting electrocuted. I hope i got him. Den thought as he got back to his feet, looking to Zero to make sure he was okay as well. Den looked around for Dawn, starting have more trouble controling his anger, this guy had killed his parents after he just met them, and was now trying to kill him and his friend Zero. Den felt a little numbness in his arms from using his new technique, he hadn't mastered it just yet.
----------------
Den
Health:75(100-25)
Chakra: 42(50-8 )

Name:Lightning Release: Lightning Arc
Element:Lightning
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:(10+m)
Description:The user does the same handsigns as the smaller Lightning arc, but has to focus more of their elemental chakra alot more, and also have to use more of it, to use the techinque. The user stretches their hands out in front of them, making sure they are placed together so the chakra can be concentrated into one strong blast instead of two weak ones. They then shot out an arc of lightning, this one is a 50 degree angle and shots out 20 meters, making it an effective techinque in combat and somewhat hard to dodge. The techinque stuns the opponent(s) for a bit longer then the other (one whole post) and also wounds them slightly, giving them some second degree burns if they are close enough. This techinque requires great chakra control to use, or else the arc will increase to a size that makes it useless.
Chakra use:8
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Zero gripped his arm as he was trying to calm himself quickly. Calm Down..Calm down.. He thought to himself. Zero had to quickly come up with a plan, This man out matched the both of them by far and he had an upgraded sharingan past there's. He had quickly made handseals and charged chakra into his chest. This was his most powerful jutsu. Water at a high speed shot from his mouth towards Dawn. "Ah!" he shouted as water continued to shoot forth. Take This You Bastard!

===================
Health:80(100-20)
Chakra:45(50-5)

Name: Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost:5
Element: Suiton
Description:
Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 am

Dawn watched Den as he sent lightning threw the Water prison as the lightning hit Dawn, Dawn gazed heartless gaining more chakra from the lightning Den had sent into Dawn making it look like he got hit by was really getting stronger. Dawn took a step back as the lightning hit him looking at Den as he fell on the ground Dawn felt a Chakra being built up in a body near by looking at Zero Dawn appeared behind Zero as the Viloent Water shot out past him, Sending a kick towards Zeros arm and doing Handseals in each hand at the same time.

Den
Health:75
Chakra: 42

Zero
Health:80
Chakra:45

Dawn
Health: 400
Chakra: 260 (250 + 10)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:04 am

Den watched as Dawn absorbed his lightning, what the.... Den thought, pulling himself back to his feet, he saw Zero do a water style jutsu and send water at Dawn, but he disappeared and reappeared behind Zero, attempting to kick him as he did hand seals. Look out Zero! Den yelled as he took out and threw two shuriken at Dawn, hoping to stop him from using whatever jutsu he was planning on attacking them with. We don't stand a chance against this guy, I mean we're just Genin, even if we're skilled ones. This guy just killed a lot of Uchiha, and I think he's just playing with us.

-----------------
Den

Zero

Dawn
Chakra: 260

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Zero cut the jutsu short as soon as he saw the man dissapear before his eyes. He felt his presence upon him and quickly ducked under the kick but not before grabbing a thin wire from his ninja pouch and wrapped it around Dawn's other leg and jumped back and held the wire with his teeth and created a few handseals for a jutsu. "Try and Dodge this!" he shouted and fire balls shot forward from his mouth. Kunai within the fire as well.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description:
The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

=======

Den

Zero
Chakra:40

Dawn
Chakra: 260 (250 + 10)

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 am

((please add the chakra and health of everyone in the battle in all of you'r posts so edit please))
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 am

((Ok, There))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Dawn watched as Zero ducked when he sent his kick wrapping ninja wire around his leg and got cocky by saying try and dodge this with a heartless face like always Dawn Vanished into Crows making the Crows fly into his face as Dawn appeared on a building with his and Den's Mother and Father in each of his hands hanging them off a Building Dawn sensed Den appear behind Zero throwning two kunai at him Dawn put his Mother and Father in the way of the kunai so he couldn't get hit throwing his Dead Mother and Father off the building after they were hit with the kunai "Now you helped me kill our Mother and Father so we are both killers"
Dawn said heartless.

Den

Zero

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Den watched as Dawn once again disappeared, though this time as a flock of birds that attacked Zero, Den ran next to him and was about to help him get them off when he saw something appear on a nearby building and threw a few kunai at it, turning toward the figure at the same time.Den watched as the two kunai impailed his parents before they were thrown off the building by Dawn.

That is it, I don't care how powerful this guy is. Den thought as he looked up at Dawn, his older brother. As he looked at Dawn another tomoe was added to his eye, increasing his ability to follow movement. I'm gonna kill you!! Den said as pulled out a kunai and jumped toward Dawn, making a slash toward his neck.

(Hey Dawn, did you subract chakra points from the water prison you made? Also wouldn't you lose points for that jutsu you used to kill their mother and Father? I don't care if you subract them or not, seeing as your going to win no matter what.)
---------
Den

Zero

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Zero let go of the wire and watched the fire and shuriken collide against the wall. "Dammit." he muttered under his breath and looked up in time to see Den throw some Kunai at Dawn. "Wait! No!" he shouted as the kunai stuck into the backs of Den and Dawn's parents. He looked at Dawn and saw the smirk on his face. "Damn Bastard..This is just a game to him.." How long can we keep this fight up.. He thought to himself. He used the Shunshin No Jutsu and seemed to appear behind Dawn in the blink of an eye and put a kunai to his neck pressing it against his throat. "Don't Move Bastard!" he muttered an put a small cut on the neck showing he was ready to kill.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to
move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it
appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to
disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to
temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on
the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Den

Zero

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 am

((Nope i did not subtract the Stats because we didn't start using the Stats at that time))

Dawn watched from high up on the building with a Evil smirk looking at Den with a Heartless look Dawn waited for them as Zero appeared behind Dawn touching him with his kunai as Den touched Dawn with his Katana trapping them in a Gen Jutsu putting them in the past making them watch him kill the Uchiha Main Family then right after that Dawn sent in another Gen Jutsu putting them on a block of wood getting stabed by 1000 Katana's for 3 days 24 hours 3minutes and 1 second.

Den

Zero

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content