NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Chakara Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red Chakara Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Chakara Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Red Chakara Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Red Chakara Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Red Chakara Training Empty
PostSubject: Red Chakara Training   Red Chakara Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Red ran out onto the training field. “Got to make this quick,” he muttered. He walked over to one of the many large trees around the field. Looking up, he sighed.
“Time to do what I’ve yet to learn to do,” Red said to himself. “Walk up a tree.” After thinking for a second, he said, “That sounds much easier than I think it is.”
Red took a step back and closed his eyes. “Focus the chakra,” he began to say, “to the soles of the feet. Not too much. Not too little. Just the perfect amount.”
When he thought he had the right amount of chakra in his feet, Red opened his eyes and ran at the tree. He put one foot on the tree and…
…the bark buckled under the amount of chakra he had focused. Red quickly jumped off of the tree and landed a few feet away. There was a dent in the bark where his foot had been. “I knew it would be harder than it sounded,” he muttered, standing up and focusing his chakra again. He eased up on the chakra pumped to his feet and ran at the tree again.
He must have had the right amount that time because Red ran up the tree with ease. His focus slightly slipped once or twice, and a few more really shallow dents appeared in the bark, but other than that, Red had done it. He sat on a branch 45 feet up the tree and looked out over the training field.
Close to where he was, there was a lake with shimmering water. “Might as well try that, too,” Red sighed, jumping down the tree.
Red arrived at the lake and looked at the water. “Okay, now to try this out,” he said, taking off his sandals and his shirt. “Don’t want my clothes to get wet.” He was about to take off his pants, too, but decided against it. “I can live with wet pants.”
Red walked over to the water’s edge and looked down. He could barely see anything due to the glare from the sun, but when he bent over, he could see many moss-covered rocks and some small fish that darted between them.
Standing up straight, Red closed his eyes. He pushed the same amount of chakra to his feet that he used when he walked up the tree a few minutes ago. Red put one foot out and prepared to put his other foot out. When his foot touched the water, it went right into it.
Red yelped and jerked his foot out of the water. When he yanked his foot out, his balance wavered. Red windmilled his arms, but he landed on his back on the ground. “Let’s try this again.”
Red stood up and closed his eyes again. He focused more chakra to his feet and attempted to step out on to the water again.
Red prepared to get his foot wet again, but was surprised when his foot actually stayed on the water’s surface. He opened his eyes and looked at his foot.
Kairai’s foot rested on the water, not going beneath the surface. A few ripples moved outward from his foot, disturbing the smooth surface of the water. Impressed, Red put his other foot on the water and it stayed on the surface, too.
“Awesome,” he said, raising one foot and balancing on the other. The movement stirred up a few small ripples that went outward from where the foot used to be and went under the other foot. Red jumped up and landed on the water.
“Wow, that was also pretty easy.” Red walked over to the edge and stepped back on to solid ground. “What to work on next?”
Red looked at a few vines that hung down from a tree. He snapped his fingers, getting an idea. “That rope jutsu I saw my father use once,” he said. “How did it go again?”
Red formed a few handseals, vaguely remembering which ones were needed. When he thought he had the right seals, he pushed some chakra to his fingertips.
“Kouki no Chakra,” Red said, flicking his wrists and extending his arms. He aimed at a large rock nearby. Nothing happened.
“I guess I had the wrong handseals,” Red said, thinking hard. He formed a few more handseals, muttering as he concentrated. “Kouki no Chakra!” he exclaimed, flicking his wrists again. Once again, nothing happened.
“Dang it!”
Red spent almost two hours trying to remember the right handseals. He went through dozens of combinations, trying to find the right ones in the right order.
Red went through one more string of handseals. “Kouki no Chakra,” he sighed, ready for disappointment. He flicked his wrists and five thick strings of chakra burst forth from his fingers.
“Whoa!” Red exclaimed, startled. The ropes of chakra flew forward and wrapped around the rock. “Awesome!” He pulled his hands towards him, straining. The rock stood stationary at first, but slowly began to slide across the ground towards Red.
Red stepped back, straining to pull the rock with him. The rock continued to move towards Red. As the rock slided over the ground towards Red, who continued to pull it, it hit a small bump in the ground. This bump gave the rock a slight roll, which then caused the rock to roll towards Red.
“Oh, crap,” Red said, jumping out of the way. “Phew,” he sighed. The ropes pulled on the rolling rock, turning it towards Red.
“Holy,” Red muttered, thinking. “My father was able to attach the ends of the ropes to something else. How can I do that?”
Red ran over to the thickest tree he could find, the rock still following him via the ropes. He wrapped his arms around the tree and focused on tying the ends of the chakra ropes around it.
“Come on. Come on,” Red muttered. He jumped back from the tree and the rock rolled past it, but stopped only a foot away from the tree.
“Yes!” Red yelled, then thought for a second. “Wait. Why didn’t I just stop the jutsu?”
[END]
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Red Chakara Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Red Chakara Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Red Chakara Training Left_bar_bleue170/170Red Chakara Training Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Red Chakara Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Chakara Training   Red Chakara Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 pm

+10 chakra
Back to top Go down

Red Chakara Training
Page 1 of 1