NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue403/403Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Egress had stumbled his way onto Sunagakure's own training grounds. He was glad that the Kazekage had agreed to this spar. He did not feel like underestiamting him, this man was very way the same level as him. He would need his Sharingan.. and even the origin of his "Dark Raven" legacy. He searched into his clothes, to make sure all equipment was ready. Nothing but a good battle to increase his body strength and abilities. To measure one's capacity against the Ultimate One. Egress could help but think of one thing. What had felt like fate? Was this destiny? Egress shook his head. Fear is obviosuly getting to him. He would do well to ignore it. His right arm became hidden underneatb his robes as he gripped onto his mighty blade. He awaited for the Kazekage to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 pm

A big dust wind passed infront of Egress and then Corn appeared with his hands behind his back.
He removed his cloth and hat revealing his two swords and outfit."Okay Lord Mizukage, I'm finally here and ready for the fight. You go ahead and make your move, but remember not to make any
mistakes or the fight might not last long."
He just closed his eyes listening carefully to Egress move-
ments. He did not know his speed, but he assumed is going to be a great speed. Inhaling made Corn feel more confortable and it showed Egress he was ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Left_bar_bleue403/403Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Egress looks towards the Kazekage, his opponent was ready. Egress's Code of Combat flashed back into his mind- he had to review things shortly before the fight began.

My Shinboi Way is Ninjutsu. My rule of combat is to take every opponent in combat seriously. First, I should charge towards the enemy with basic techniques and find out what their elemental affinities or combat type are. Metal Projectils work as well. Secondly, I analyze enemy movement and fighting style to determine their battle expierence and strength by pressuring them with multi-angled attacks from multiple directions. Now comes my Sharingan or my Katon ninjutsu coming to play. Thirdly, I combine all of the intelligence I have gathered so far on enemy abilities, plan the rate of success, and formulate a way to throw the enemy off balance with sheer force. Lastly, once I figure out a plan or just charges towards his enemy, I use his Raiton ninjutsu and attempt to overwhelm my opponent with his own ways and style.

His rule had flashed into his mind. He steadied his heartbeat as he reached for some bullets. Do not mock your opponent. It's a simple matter of disrespect. I must find his affinites first.. and his ninja arts.. let's see what he can use.. decided Egress. Within a few seconds, Egress reached into his pouch and threww a bundle of kunai and shuriken at his enemy. "Yes.. let's start.." commenced Egress. He focused on his chakra as he streams it towards his Kusanagi Blade, ready to perform some elemental kenjutsu. He waited for the right time to expose and emit the Raiton energy into the chakra..
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Only those things...wow he must be trying to make me show my stuff or a trap, but now is time. To Corn the shurikens and kunais seemed slower than a turtle, he easily jumped to the side landing perfectly as he watched they attack fly. Once he dodges he took out his strings and used it for his projectiles. He launched some shurikens at Egress, they went all the directions and immediately went direct to thrie target at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Egress watched as his opponent had dodged his attacks. First was to determine his speed. Very agile... great speed... let's see then how he can do in weaponry.. analyzed Egress. Egress was already fidgeting with some items in his pouches when Cornelio had reposed with metal projectiles. Ah yes I see... very stubborn... Egress then threw an tag-attached kunai towards the shurikens. In just two seconds, as the burning timer reaches the limit, it'll repel and explode anything within a three meter radius. There was a loud BANG and a small smoke had emerged in mid-air. But now he had to deal with the kunai that the Kazekage had launched at him. Ah well, couldn't keep from a safe distance after all... realized Egress. He reached for the weapon on his right hip and plunged it out. The Kusanagi Blade- a special sword with a special preperty. Wait for it.... timed Egress...

When the moment had arrived as the kunai were just a few meters away from him, Egress moved in and swung his blade in a correct pattern, blocking most of the kunai except two who were just two near. On his instincts alone, Egress swished towards the left and had the kunai pluck out three pieces of his hair. Uncertain of his opponent's next move, he bent low and flickered his sword to the right, planting it to the ground. Need to get closer perhaps.... get him with some genjutsu... thought Egress. Shame that he did not realize the attached string that his enemy had wired towards the projectiles...
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 pm

As soon as he realized the smoke in between he and his opponent, he thought of a good plan, it had a little high percentage of being succesfull. He rushed towards the smoke while still controlling the strings. Now that Egress couln't see him he made some handsigns very quickly and the shurikens weren't in control for a little while, then he looked down at the ground and looked back up. Now he was sure to begin.Okay, first part is coming right now.He holded tight the wire while electricity was running up the wire and rushing at Egress at great speed.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 am

Egress had been detained by the sudden smoke. Concealing himself..? No matter.. this should be good for my Sharingan... thought Egress. With a sudden blink, Egress's Sharingan had turned on! The Uchiha blood in him has risen to the surface. Then, he saw it. A faint beam of electrical energy surfing up on a.. wire! Ah... Raiton mixed with weaponry.. very smary.. to utilize Raiton's ability to amplify... creditted Egress. SHortly, he performed six handseals and released his clan's special Katon ninjutsu. "Katon: Goukakyuu!" he expelled. Tapping up, Egress blows out a large jet of fire at the incoming Raiton-enhanced strings... just to burn it off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP: 258

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsus Used:

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Ahhh our clan's special Katon jutsu, I better watch out if I get hit by that attack seems pretty strong.........It didn't matte much to him now, he let go of his grip of the wires and stepping back watching as the ifre follows the trail of wire. The flames were infront of him, so he just simply jumped to his right and landed on a tree and then
suddenly leaped foward and doing one of his favorite Taijutsu moves "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu:Leaf Strong Whirlwind." He kept a good look-out at his opponents next move.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Egress's Sharingan kept a good watch on the Kazekage, searching for the chakra flow. To Egress, his opponent's chakra level was immense... comparable to his. Severement.. is needed.. thought Egress. His fingers were tickling down a row of kunai. His Sharingan suddenly opened up as he read Lord Kazekage's movements and Taijutsu technique. From the muscle tension, energy placed within, resulting power, fighting style, and unarmed battle position, a note suddenly scribbled upon Egress's brain as his Sharingan copied the Taijutsu move. Konoha Gouriki Senpuu.... mimiced.. he memorized. Suddenly, Egress reached out his row of weapons and threw three kunai towards Cornelio. Then, he started to perform the Ne, Tora, Inu, Ushi, U, and Tora handseals and expelled comets of blazes. "Katon: Housenka!" he spitted. Fourty blazes of fire erupted from his mouth.. while in truth.. ten of those blazes were concealing five shuriken and five kunai in them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsus Used:
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP Left: 254
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:30 pm

As he did not make contact with the Mizukage and some strong attacks were heading his way he kenw it was time to make his plan. The fireballs were heading towards a shadow clone, he smirked right before the fireballs made contact and the clone took the blast, but holden on for a little while be fore it poofed, but right before it poofed the real Corn thought of something. Now is my chance since he might think that's the real one since it didn't vanish and since he's focused on his attack.. Once he popped out of the ground he came out at great speed since it was the best thing about him with a chidori on his left hand and he was aiming at the Mizukage's right shoulder.I thinkI got him,let see if he uses the famous curse mark of his becuase that might just be his only way of dodging..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chidori - Thousand Birds
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
CP-9
Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health:400
Chakra:250(-9)=Chakra:241
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Egress read as his Katon technique had hitted the Kazekage. Or at least what appeared to be the Kazekage. Of course, Egress's Sharingan had read the play. Piercing through his opponent's chakra flow and Ninjutsu, he could tell whether or not that the enemy in front of him is using Henge or Bunshin. He had bene expecting a Henge spell under the arts of puppetry like his last fight.. but it appears it was the opposite. Hmm... this one is fast.. thought Egress. As soon as the Kage Bunshin had dispearsed, Egress's instincts triggered when the real Kazekage had appeared out of the ground... with a familiar technique. So one of his elements is Raiton I see... a tough opponent... he studied. But he already knew what was going to be pulled out. Egress nearly losted balance and clenched both of his fists, while in actuality he was releasing Raiton-converted chakra throughout the area. ''Raiton: Chidori Nagashi!" emitted Egress. A discharging stream of electricity surrounded the area in Egress's hopes of fending off the Kazekage... Hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jutsus Used:

Name: Chidori Nagashi
Range: Close
Description:Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.
CP- 9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP Left: 244

Ooc: Oh, and do add the chakra points you used while performing the Leaf Strong Whirlwind technique...
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:34 pm

That was one mistake that Corn made that won't happen again since he forgot about the sharingan. As he saw the lightning technique used on him, he knew what would happen if he made contact with such technique. So with his chidori
still on his left hand, he shaped the Lightning Element to form an extending spear of lightning(Thousand Birds Sharp Spear), not as long as he supposed to just enough to reach the ground and stop his movement and not to get any closer to the jutsu. While he was leaning back he aimmed the chidori spear to Egress, but he did not make it longer instead, he shaped the Lightning Element to form senbon. A lot of needles at high speed were heading at Egress.(Chidori Senbon - Thousand Birds Needles)
Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending spear of lightning. Though unstated, this spear probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.
CP- 9

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.
CP- 9
Health:400
Chakra:241(-18)=223
Ooc:I would, but they don't have how much chakra point they use.... and also take away chakra for activating you sharingan, but which tamoe you activated?
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Egress admired his opponent's reflexes and dexterity. They rival his own, which is a problem. Having someone with the same extend and matches your own best natural capability woulod mean that Egress did not have many advantages on his side. Just like him, Kazekage was able to foresee the play, and having both the instincts and body to react and create a counter without perception assistance. It all seemed as if the Kazekage had the Sharingan on this whole time. Although it was a great defense, it served to be useless. Egress had knowledge of the Chidori and his variants, and the Kazekage's Chidori is rendered useless against his own. The Chidori nagashi affects a rather wide range, and the moment that Chidori Eisou hitted the ground, it was already being melted away by the lightning current. Not only would that mean that a Chidori Eisou won't work, but something like the Chidori Senbon won't prove to be helpful. The needles were rushing at him, but with his Chidori Nagashi, his defense easily neutralized every single one of them without the need for Egress to move or charge it up. There was a two feet distance between the two, and before the Kazekage realize that his attack is dying out, Egress manipulated the stream to surround the Kazekage and him in a barrier, cutting off all escape routes and keeping them close. The Mizukage is not without his mastery over shaping Raiton. An electric stream destroyed the last of the senbon that was aimed at Egress. Immediately after that, he made his move. Both the Kazekage and the Mizukage has shown all of the Chidori's, resulting in this spectacular match of Raiton. Except for one... The Mizukage finally drew his blade, which is nothing more than the legendary Kusanagi Sword. His current's charge will die out in a few seconds, as evident when hitted by another A-rank Chidori. But it served its purpose by keeping the two in a two feet distance and prventing the Kazekage from seeing his actions. Egress surged Raiton chakra to the blade, and silently lifted it back to the lightning barrier. The Chidori Nagashi was absorbed into the Kusanagi Blade, and the lightning enahnced the sword's cutting power to enormous levels; allowing them to cut through nearly any object with ease. Egress then rushed forward and slashed the sword at the Kazekage's middle area. By the time he did so, the field between the two will be reduced and the Kazekage will notice a Raiton-enhanced blade just three inches away from him, ready to inflict a long and severe wound. If that blow were to hit the Kazekage, his left arm will be rendered useless and his body will suffer major damage, preventing him from manipulating chakra at the Kage level. Of course, if that were to happen, it might as well be game over. "Chidori Blade!" swung Egress. The final Chidori, cutting the enemy like a blade.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chidori Blade
Range: Close
Description: Kusanagi no Tsurugi • Chidorigatana is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sasuke. Using his Kusanagi, Sasuke will create Lightning chakra which he will transmit into the sword. The metal will amplify the lightning current, making the blade almost unstoppable. This causes the sword to take on Chidori's natural ability to cut through almost anything. Should the sword strike a human, the charge will cause the target to go numb, lessening their ability to further counter the attacks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cp Left: 236

OOC: Three tomae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!   Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Kage vs. Uchiha Kage- The Duel of the Sharingan Shadows!!
Page 1 of 1