NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Rin pouted slightly as she was lifted off her partners shoulders since his hair was really soft and she wanted to stoke it more but she soon giggled as she watched Red put his sword down and jump into the hot spring. Before following Rin concentrated for a moment before her clothes sank into her skin since she used her shapeshifting to make it look like she wore clothes so technically she has been naked all along. After shifting her appearance so she looked like she was wearing a bathing suit she jumped in after Red and soon started to paddle around while a man mumbled about damn kids and a women chuckled and said how Red's little sister was so cute while she pointed at Rin.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Red watched as she changeing her clothes into a bathing suit witch was really her body she was a shaped shifter.He could belive his eyes he had never seen anything like her abilites it was amazying.Red then heard the man mumble dam kids as Rin paddled to him.Red ingored the mans comment he didn't want to start anymore trouble.He then heard a women say how women called Rin his little sister and how she was so cute and pointed at her.Red closed his eyes and stunk his shoulders deeper into the water as he started to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Rin giggled as she stuck her tongue out at the man as he grumbled at her and giggled at being called Red's sister but after a while she got bored of paddling around and saw Red was relaxing. So she swam over to him and quietly sat next to him. She then just sat there for a moment before deciding to play her favorite game. The Mimic Game! So after looking Red over Rin shape shifted into an exact copy of Red with even the same clothes. She then sat in the exact same position as him with the same expression. Then in Red's voice she spoke. "It's peaceful here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm

"It is"Red anwser to a voice that sound just like his own. He then turned and look to see who had aked him "It's peaceful here isn't it?". When opened his eyes he seen someone who looked just like him and was dress like him."What the, Who are you" He yelled in shock and as he slashed at Rin and hoped out the springs water and stooded on it by focusing chakra into his feet. Red was breathing hard in shock.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Rin waited for Red to realize who was next to her and was getting ready to duck in case he had a violent reaction which after a minute he did and Rin barely managed to duck as Red swiped at her. After ducking she copied his movements exactly and landed on the water opposite of him and stood there too. She was going to mess around for a bit longer. She spoke in Red's voice again. "What are you talking about? I should be asking who you are." Rin said in a wary tone while on the inside she was laughing her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Red glared at the person who look extacly like him not knowing it was Rin."What are you talking about? I should be asking who you are." The person said."I don't know who you are but I know your not me." Red said as he got in a hyuuga stance.This stance of that of the 64 palms."I'll give you one second to tell me Who you are and why you look like me or things will get ugly." Red said in a smooth soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Rin watched Red react badly and even entered a gentle fist stance which she copied even though there were some slight mistakes since Rin had never seen gentle fist before. "I think you should know who I am." When she said this Rin's features shifted until she looked like a female version of Red. "Maybe I'm your feminine side." She said in a feminine voice before shifted again until she was a male Red again but this time she looked like Red when he was five. "Or maybe I'm a ghost from your childhood." Rin spoke in a child's voice which sounded like the usual emotionless Hyuuga but after a moment she broke into a chuckle before shifting back to her real form in her bathing suite. "But this isn't the world of maybe. I'm just cute little Rin." Rin said in a cheeky way once she was back in her real form.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm

When the person turned to a girl version Red his face turned the color red.When the person turned to a five year old version of Red,He thought Who is this person and how can they do this.Red soon droped his hands from the stance.He was shocked that the person was Rin.He reacted quickly.He wraped his arms around and huged her and lifted her off her feet squeezing her like a bear hug."Rin why are you playing with my mind,I allmost used my 64 palms on you" He Red said with his soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Rin blushed when she was picked up and held by Red and for a moment she just stayed still until she finally returned the hug and nuzzled into Red's chest. "Sorry I was just playing the Mimic Game. It was a game my clan used to do to practice shape shifting. I want do it again if it upsets you." She said in a sad and guilty tone since she didn't want to emotionally hurt her partner and over their link a feeling of regret was sent to Red without Rin realizing she was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Rin huged Red back and nuzzled into Red's chest. "Sorry I was just playing the Mimic Game. It was a game my clan used to do to practice shape shifting. I won't do it again if it upsets you." Then there was a feeling of regret that over tooken him.What was this feeling.Where did it come from.Did he hurt Rin feelings and is that why Red felt this way he then said with a soft and sensitive voice."No ,We can play the game when ever you want since it's how you pratacie.It dosen't upset me just caught me by surprise thats all its actullay kinda cute." Red then started to tickle Rin to show her that he to like to play.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Rin's guilt turned to happiness as Red wasn't angry with her and even started tickling her which caused Rin to laugh and wriggle in Red's grasp. After a minute she managed to talk as she gasped for breath. "Mercy! Mercy! Please." Rin said through her laughs as felt like she was going to wet herself.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Red contuied to tickle Rin."There is no such thing as mecry" Red teased.Red smiled as he tickled Rin.It was nice and fun.Red never really got to experince what fun was since he spent most of his time all ways trainng.It wasn't that often that Red even smiled or new what happiness was.Red hardly felt any emmtion it was like he a robot of the sound.But now he was jokeing,playing,and happy.He glad and thankful to meet Rin.She had him experince things he haven't experince since he was a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Rin continued to laugh as Red continued his tickle assault and while Rin concentrated on not wetting herself her hair began to change colours until every color in existence was cycling through her hair non stop making Rin a living rainbow. "Hahahahahahaha. Please I can't take much more." She said while wiggling to escape Red's tickling fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Red watched as he tickled Rin and she turned colors untill she became a rainbow.He was amzaed yet again by what Rin could do he never seen nothing like her.She was 1 in a million.He then stop tickleing Rin and went under the hotsprings water and pulled Rin under the water, dunking her.Red then gave a soft laugh
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Rin gasped when Red stopped tickling her and pulled her under the water which she reacted by growing gills at the side of her neck while she recovered from being tickled. Her hair also changed back to normal. When she resurfaced with Red the gill's vanished and she gasped for air for a moment before giving a cute pout. "That was mean." She said but over their link Red would feel enjoyment coming from her since she didn't get act her age often.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

As Rin gaved a cute pout.Red felt enjoyment coming from her.Red thought it was strange how he could feel this.But he liked it."Stop your pouting that wasn't mean but it was funny."He teased as he splashed at her.Red giggled.It was strange for a while Red didn't know how to giggle or know what laughing was.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Rin broke into a grin as Red splashed "It was too." Rin said with a giggle as she started splashing back at her partner with equal enthusiasm until she grew tired and just floated around on her back in the spring for awhile. "Maybe we should leave soon. Kiri ninja will be looking for us." Rin said with a sigh but still had a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Red was splashed back he laughed.The Rin suggested for them to levae.Red agreed with Rin they should leave."Your right lets get ready to go we are going to head to the leaf village" He said softly and calmly.He soon got out the hotsprings and put his shirt back and on attched Kajikage to his side.He his pants was soak and wet.He didn't mind they would dry off by the time they reached the leaf.He then glanced at Rin. "Hop on my back when your ready I'll care you all the way to the leaf village " He said
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Rin nodded and climbed out of the spring and allowed her clothes to shift back to her priestess dress. Once she was changed she shook herself dry like a dog and watched Red get dressed. Once he was ready and spoke Rin nodded. "Alright. I'm ready." She hopped back onto Red's right shoulder and allowed Red to carry her out of here.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm

After Rin jumped on his right shoulder Red quickly Flicker out the hotsrpings heading for the gates.He was moveing as fast as he could.Red knew once he got to the fire contry that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about.Red contued to body flicker all the way to the leaf village.

(End of Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2