NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi versus Asher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Daichi versus Asher Empty
PostSubject: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 am

(Don't forget your stats)

It was a calm day. There weren't many clouds in the sky and the sun was shining high up in the sky. There was almost no wind. Daichi stood in a green field. The field was covered with soft grass and there were quite many trees surrounding him but still not enough to call it a forest. There was also a little lake, 10 meters from Daichi.

Daichi was waiting Asher. They were supposed to fight there, two fellow shinobi of Iwagakure. Daichi was a genin and so he wanted to practice with a Chunin and Asher was a perfect opponent for him. Daichi was already chewing some of the clay with both of his mouths that were located on his palms. He calmly waited for his opponent while thinking some of the strategies.
----------------------------------
Daichi Deikatsu

Health:100//Chakra:50
Speed:32//Dexterity:16//Strength:16//Intelligence:38
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue70/70Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue120/120Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 am

Asher walk up he the open field with a small lake and some trees Asher look out some and thought of a few strategies. knowing his opponent he work with clay and bombs so his Shadow Possession Jutsu would have no effect on his clay when he got infront of Daichi he smiled and said "you ready? if you are then show me what you got ".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health: 120//Chakra: 70
Speed: 10//Dexterity: 10//Strength: 10//Intelligence: 35
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am

Daichi looked Asher who was now stand right in front of him. "Alright I am ready for our battle. Let's make it a good one and no hard feelings" Daichi smiled and jumped back while throwing 1 shuriken towards Asher. Clay in his hand mouths was already finished but Daichi wanted to check out his opponent's movement first.
----------------------------------
Daichi Deikatsu

Asher Nara
Health: 120//Chakra: 70
Speed: 10//Dexterity: 10//Strength: 10//Intelligence: 35
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue70/70Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue120/120Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 am

Asher duck the shuriken and grab three smoke bomb and toss one down infront of him the next one in the middle of Asher and Daichi and the last one in front of Daichi as soon as he finish he draw his Ki in to a ball and add it around his body as soon as he finish he Asher dash at Daichi and throw a punch at Daichi in a tempt to his Daichi in the gut

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------
Asher Nara
Health: 120//Chakra: 67
Speed: 10//Dexterity: 10+10=20//Strength: 10//Intelligence: 35

Daichi Deikatsu
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:08 am

Daichi saw how Asher dodged his shuriken. While Asher was doing that he already opened mouth on his left palm and started forming clay into little spider. He did the same with the right hand but formed that into a bird. He then looked how Asher was throwing smoke bombs. When they were thrown Daichi started jumping back but before he threw his clay spider in the middle of a smoke field. When he had jumped out he made his little spider to explode and that carried all the smoke away. Daichi also hoped that it would do some damage to Asher.

He then saw Asher jumping out of the smoke and hitting him in the gut. It didn't hurt much but was still a punch. 'So he escaped from my spider' Daichi quickly placed his miniature clay bird on Asher while their bodies made contact. Then he did a back flip. His legs touched a tree but Daichi had already gathered chakra to bottom of his feet so he was climbing calmly on tree. He then made a hand sing and made his bird bigger. Then he quickly made hand sign to blow the bird up. After that he quickly placed both of his hands into clay bag and started chewing clay again. Daichi had a feeling that Asher would probably escape from that somehow.
Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------
Asher Nara

Daichi Deikatsu
Health:99 (100-1 Your strength is 10 so it makes 1 damage if I am correct)//Chakra:44 (50-3-3) Used 2 C-1 Explosions
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:42 pm

OOC:every 10 str it 1 damage so my str is 20 so its 2

IC:Asher saw the spider on his shirt, he quickly remove his shirt and toss it up in the air at the last moment as it explode. Asher grab some Kunai with paper bomb's and toss them up in the air at Daichi as soon as there in close Asher activated the paper bomb.

Asher Nara

Daichi Deikatsu
Health:99//Chakra:44

Last edited by Asher Nara on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:35 pm

(Could you retype your post. I don't know if it is because of my bad typing but I actually threw my clay spider in the gas. Then I exploded it so the gas would disappear because of the wind what explosion crates. After I got hit by you, while I planted a clay bird on you, then jumped on a tree and exploded it. After putted my hands into clay bags and started chewing again.)
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm

OOC:ok i need time to retype then
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue95/95Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Daichi versus Asher Left_bar_bleue125/125Daichi versus Asher Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

OOC:every 10 str it 1 damage so my str is 20 so its 2
This is incorrect. Every 20 strength is 1 Damage, but you start with a base of 1.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 pm

OOC:Oh i thought it mean once it incress to 20 it does extra damage
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 am

OCC:its not a big post but i edit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daichi versus Asher   Daichi versus Asher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi versus Asher
Page 1 of 1