NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keitaro Uchiha [wip]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun
NR Genin
NR Genin

Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro Uchiha [wip]   Keitaro Uchiha [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 am

Name: Keitaro Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Appearance: Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Denkou10

Personality:Keitaro's personality is similar to that of a psychopath, as he generally exhibits tremendously uncontrollable rage, and is uplifted by the very idea of bringing destruction and inevitably crushing his enemies. He loves nothing more than to destroy things, as shown by his wanton destruction of planets for little more than intimidation. Keitaro also has a tendency to toy with his victims, as evidenced by his statement that, and "If you'd just let me kill you all before, you wouldn't be dealing with this pain now," Keitaro enjoys playing with his feeble foes with sadistic sarcasm, often teasing his opponents with a plethora of "free punches". Keitaro himself rarely has anything to fear from any opponent he faces, which may have contributed to this. It is implied that Keitaro might have grown insane from living with the pain and fear endured by the brothers for so long.

History:

Village: (Okay this is simple. What village your Ninja is from)

Rank: Most likely you will be starting out as an genin unless given permission from a Admin.

element:(water, fire, lightning,earth,wind) you can only have two.

Nindo: (What is your way of the ninja?)

Equipment: what does your character carry with them?

Jutsu: Put all your jutsus you know in this section.

Clan: You can use any clan from the show, or you can create your own!

RP sample: the RP sample, here you show the staff your skills and if really good the staff may let you be in a higher rank. Remember quality over quantity.

How did you find us?: How did you learn about this site?
Back to top Go down
Sadara Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Sadara Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Left_bar_bleue400/400Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Left_bar_bleue500/500Keitaro Uchiha [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Uchiha [wip]   Keitaro Uchiha [wip] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Bro you really didn't finish your Character Creation Buddy?
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Uchiha [wip]   Keitaro Uchiha [wip] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 am

Working on it still sadara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Uchiha [wip]   Keitaro Uchiha [wip] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keitaro Uchiha [wip]
Page 1 of 1