NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaze Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Blaze Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Blaze Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/0Blaze Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Blaze Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Uchiha   Blaze Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

Name: Blaze Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Appearance: He has black hair, brown eye's in black in middle, he wear's a white shirt with a Uchiha symbol on it and has black pant's.

Personality: Blaze never give's up traning and whenever someone bother's him he just knock's them out without saying anything but "Pathetic...". He like's to go on mission's alot and take's them seriously if their important. He like's to defeat people and getting stronger. One of his dream's is gain the Susano'o and use it to destroy a certain village. Sometime's he stay's in the front gate to protect the Leaf Village for permission from the Hokage.

History: During the 6th Shinobi War Blaze was borned. 4 year's later when he was training in the wood's close to his home, he spotted a someone hiding in a shadow. Blaze's mom called out at him then Blaze turned around, and he turned around to the figure in the shadow's but then it was'nt there anymore. 3 month's later when he was 4 his father dissepeared but not his mother.He was mad and was'nt able to contol his anger and suddenly gained the Sharingan 1st Rank. He spotted a necklace with a Uchiha Symbol on it, and a card. It was from his father. His sharingan turned off and he put on the necklace. 3 year's latr he found a clue of how his father dissepeared. The clue was a certain village's headband. He never wished to speak of this village because he wated revenge of his own. When he was 11 his mother died from a mist ninja. Blaze was sad and lonely now... but then after that he found some new friend's. But he still felt lonely no matter what. When he was 14 he gained the Sharingan Rank 3 on a mission to kill an akatsuki member. His mission was risky because the target had Mangekyou Sharingan and Blaze did not. When Blaze finnaly found the Akatsuki Member he was ready for his Chidori. The mission was succesful. When Blaze was 14 and 6 month's he wanted to fight the Hokage. The Hokage accepted and they fought in a forest. Blaze was close to dying until the Hokage refused to continue. When he was 15 the fight of Blaze VS The Hokage was forgotten. Blaze started training again instead of fighting. Until one day on his training Konoha was attacked by Sound Ninja...Blaze did not know until a group of Sound Ninja found him and started fighting with him. Blaze just punched each ninja 4 time's in the chest making each ninja he hit in the chest 4 time's dead. Blaze knew what this meant. He knew he was getting stronger for his Revenge on a certain village. But he still needed training. But he barely trained on Fire Chakra because he has almost mastered it so Blaze started doing Lightning Chakra now. He keep's training each day to get betetr on Lightning Chakra and then continue to a new Chakra.

Village: Konohagakure

Element: Lightning, and Fire

Nindo: Never giving up and will do anything to complete something.

Equipment: Kunai, and a Katana but only uses it on important mission's.

Jutsu: Fire Style: Fire Ball, Fire Style: Grand Fire Ball, Fire Style: Pheanoix Flame, Fire Style: Flame Rising, Eagle Summoning, Fire Style: Fire Shield, Fire Style: Fire Bullets,Fire Style: Flaming Punch, Chidori Blade, Chidori, Lightning Release: Kirin, Lightning Style: Energy Grab, Chidori Stream.

Clan: Uchiha

RP Sample: "Im going to kill you" Blaze run's toward the mist ninja as does handsign's and then Blaze jump's thinking the enemy will jump to block the attack so he jump's and Blaze does "Fire Style: Flaming Punch" right on the enemy chest and the enemy get's thrown off to many tree's Blaze run's really fast to catch up to him as he's still throwned off Blaze use's a combo under him senting him up and I jump above him and I use a spin Kick on his chest making him fall down. As Blaze is still above him Blaze does handsign's and does "Fire Style: Fire Ball". After that he land's on beside the enemy, grab's his neck and carrying him up in the air chocking him. "Im going to kill you because you killed my mother!" Blaze shout's. Suddenly Blaze tightens the enemy's neck...after that the enemy kick's Blaze's stomach making Blaze letting go of the enemy. As Blaze let go the enemy kick's Blaze 4 times..as he does his 5th kick Blaze does Chidori handsign's and suddenly grab's the enemy's kick. With the chidori handsign's Blaze did the Chidori turned on while Blaze was holding the enemy's leg which send's electricity to the leg and into the whole body. With the small health the enemy had but lot's of chakra he had. He suddenly did a handsign "Secret Jutsu:Kirisame". Suddenly it start's raining and slowly with the rain it make's Blaze's fire chakra go low. Then the enemy punch's Blaze on the face as hard as the enemy could, as Blaze try's to dodge the punch but fail's and get's hit right in the face throwing Blaze through at least 3 tree's. While Blaze is just weakly sitting the enemy slowly walk's to Blaze with his fist's hard. As the enemy stop's right in front of Blaze, Blaze suddenly jump's torward the enemy with a his fist covered with some of his last Fire Chakra, Blaze hit's the enemy right on the chest, the place where he had been hit most, so the enemy suddenly fall's on his back. Blaze walk's up to the enemy and drop's down to hsi knees. Blaze suddenly start's punching his face making sure he's dead until Blaze did one more punch on the enemy's neck, the enemy suddenly die's and the rain stop's.

How did you find us?: I was on "worldofnaruto.freeforums.org" and it said to visit this place so I chcked it out.

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Blaze Uchiha Left_bar_bleue70/70Blaze Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Blaze Uchiha Left_bar_bleue120/120Blaze Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Blaze Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Uchiha   Blaze Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Give longer rp simple and History
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Blaze Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Blaze Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Blaze Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Uchiha   Blaze Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Ok I made it longer. Now what....
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Blaze Uchiha Left_bar_bleue70/70Blaze Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Blaze Uchiha Left_bar_bleue120/120Blaze Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Blaze Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Uchiha   Blaze Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm

now take your character to the new site http://narutorivals2.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Blaze Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Uchiha   Blaze Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze Uchiha
Page 1 of 1