NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hokages training grounds. (Students only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue260/260The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue400/400The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty
PostSubject: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:10 pm

The wind blew as the water shined while a figure was seen above a branch connected to a massive willow tree not that far away from the lake while this figure seemed to be asleep while his whitish grayish hair breezed in the soft blowing wind as this figure also seemed to be wearing a cloak which hung down over his face covering his eyes from any contact and also covering his gear that he was wearing underneath the pitch black cloak.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue95/95The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue125/125The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Kiza arrived at the training grounds seeing the Hokage waiting for him as he had stated.
"Hello Lord Hokage! I am ready to begin my long hard training."
Kiza stood at attention waiting for his order from his new Sensei. He was ready for anything willing to risk it all to become the best.
"So what do you want me to do Sensei?" Kiza asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue260/260The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue400/400The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 pm

The figure did not make any movement except breath as his chest went up pushing his chin upwards making his face move up and down with each breath of oxygen he took. The pitch-black cloak still hung over his face making it hard to know if he is sleeping or awake, As the figure continued to not answer. The wind got softer and softer each second that passed while the sky got brighter and brighter and the animals seemed to get more active.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue95/95The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Left_bar_bleue125/125The hokages training grounds. (Students only) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Kiza cautiously proceeded to approach the figure. Once he came close enough he nudged the figure's shoulder with his index finger three times and slowly backed away getting his gaurd up incase anything happened. Kiza was wondering why the Hokage was sleeping or if it even was the Hokage...
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:08 pm

The figure in the black cloak flew up from the branch connected to the willow tree as the figure took the cloack off showing his face looking like the copy ninja known as kakashi who had lived in the leaf village about 500 years ago, looking around the look alike kakashi did handseals " Fireball jutsu" making a big fire ball shoot at the young hyuuga.

50 - 7 = 43

(Its a genin from the mist village)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Kiza made a few quick handseals allowing himself to use Underground Fish Projection.(50-5=45) Kiza went into the ground as the ball of fire came close. This created a small explosion of fire and as the smoke cleared the clone Kiza created for the jutsu appeared standing scratched up and burned to make it seem liked he was hit. Kiza came up in the shadow of the clone throwing a kunai and making the clone pull out a kunai and move his arm in the throwing motion as well to make it seem as if he was the one attacking.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Kiza Hyuuga
100 Hp
45 Chakra

Quote :
Mist Genin
100 Hp
43 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

The mist genin gazed at the leaf genin in the air with a smile watching the leaf genin throw useless weapons the mist genin vanished into thin air allowing the kunai to fly striaght threw the shadow making no sound a kunai hit the clone from the top of his head then blowing up on the ground right above you.(The kunai had a explosive tag on it)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Kiza reached his arms above his head blocking some of the impact. He still took a slight amount of damage though.(-5 Hp)
"This guy is strong and I thought I was doing good for a Genin.."
Kiza came up fully from underneath the ground and looked around for the Mist Genin

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
Kiza Hyuuga
95 Hp
45 Chakra

Quote :
Mist Genin
100 Hp
43 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 pm

The mist genin walked out from behind a tree looking at the leaf genin with a smile "The leaf village is ment to be the strongest village of them all, how could someone so weak like you be in the leaf village" the mist genin said running at the leaf genin with a huge katana that was gray and had red lines at the tip of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm

"Shut up......SHUT UP!!!!!" Kiza screamed performing another Jutsu.
Kiza used Great Fireball Technique exhaling a huge stream of Fire that evolved into a huge ball of Fire.
(45-5)

Quote :
Kiza Hyuuga
95 Hp
40 Chakra

Quote :
Mist Genin
100 Hp
43 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 pm

The mist ninja gazed at the leaf genin while running making his white grayish hair fly in his face doing a easy turn dodging the fire ball jumpping into the air coming down from the sky with his blade. For some reason as the mist genin came down from the sky his blade turned red and steam started to come from the blade making it as hot as the sun so one touch could lead to burnt skin. (Just the tip is hot as the sun)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Kiza dropped down sliding towards where the Mist Genin would land after calculating his height and speed jumping up. Once there he was extremely close to the sword but he moved slightly forward once again grabbing the middle of the sword and twisting it trying to jerk the Mist Genin off. After twisting he held onto the sword and lifted his feet off the ground kicking with both feet towards him.

Quote :
Kiza Hyuuga
95 Hp
40 Chakra

Quote :
Mist Genin
100 Hp
43 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 pm

The mist genin watched as the leaf genin thought of a way to counter as the mist genin landed getting kicked away leaving his sword in the leaf genins hand the mist genin vanished and turned into a snake as his sword turned into a log. The leaf genin started to feel water cover him as he was trapped in a water dome and the mist genin was doing the water dome "I am Kuku of the mist also known as the mistest number one genin" the mist genin said closing his eyes he felt a kunai to his neck "Sorry i was late kiza i had anbu in my way" Dawn said pulling his kunai killing Kuku looking at kiza dawn could see a bright shine in kiza's eyes but fully darkness in kiza's heart.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Kiza dropped to the ground in anger after being released from the Water Dome.
"I....I wasn't good enough...I would've been killed...." Kiza whispered punching the ground.
He felt a huge rush of adrenaline rush throughout his body as he looked back up at the Hokage.
"Thank you for saving my life. I need to become stronger so this will not happen again." Kiza said balling up both of his fists shaking them.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Dawn shook his head looking back at Kuku walking towards him dawn kicked Kuku as Kukus skin started to fall off dawn was shocked he didn't see the armour as dawn looked inside and kuku was gone from the area. Dawn then walked back to Kiza "It is not all about power, a genin could kill a jounin if he Believes in himself, It’s said that every strong man has a weak point." Dawn said smartly with a wise voice looking at kiza "...Don't judge others simply by your preconceptions and judgment based on their appearance. You assumed... Kuku was weak and for that You fail to measure your own capacity, and see the depth of his capacity, and as a result you lie here beaten." dawn said looking at kiza.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Kiza released his balled fist slowly as he nodded.
"Yes Lord Hokage." Kiza said calmly. "What shall my task be now?" Kiza asked ready to start his training finally.
Kiza still had the fierce look of anger inside of him not showing his feelings like shinobi shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Dawn looked at him with a hard glare "do you know what that jutsu Kuku used on you at the end when i came and stopped him ?" Dawn said looking at kiza with a hard glare not showing how proud he was with him.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 pm

"If I am correct with my studies it was Water Prison. A jutsu used as a trap allowing you to get a advantage over your opponent. Also a less advanced form of Water Dome." Kiza replied
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Dawn smiled when kiza hyuuga said "water prison" then looking at kiza, kiza said "a less advanced form of Water Dome" shocked that kiza knew about dawn's custom jutsu water dome. Dawn gazed at kiza hyuuga knowing he was a smart one dawn smiled at him while saying "Ok to do that jutsu just build your water chakra in your hand then send it out around your opponent but since your a earth element user you will need to build your earth chakra in your palms then slam your palms on the ground sending the earth chakra below your opponent making a dome come up from the ground sealing your opponent in a dome"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm

"Ok Lord Hokage." Kiza said beginning to follow his directions.
Kiza began building up his Doton Element chakra preparing himself to try the Jutsu his sensei told him to do. The chakra started flowing and Kiza started building up more and more to make sure it was enough for the Jutsu and to slightly hold the Hokage since that was his target for the Jutsu. Kiza figured he had built up enough and started performing the handseals needed for the technique. He then slammed his hands onto the ground saying, "Doton: Earth Prison Jutsu!"
A dome of rock and earth suddenly came up surrounding the Hokage and Kiza grinned in success.
"Is this good sensei?" Kiza asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Dawn smiled watching his student build up his chakra then doing handseals slaming his palms on the ground dawn gazed as two huge blocks of earth came up from the ground covering dawn in a dome of earth, as nothing could be heard from the inside and nothing could be heard from the outside as dawn looked at the dome sending chakra threw his mind into kiza's mind dawn said "Kiza hit the top with a kick and send a fire ball jutsu inside the dome setting the inside of the dome in fire" as dawn also did handseals.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 am

Kiza nodded his head jumping into the air then landing a spinning axe drop kick on the top of the Dome. Afterwards he used Great Fireball Technique to fill the Dome with a blazing fire as his sensei had instructed.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Dawn watched as the top of the dome was kicked open and then watched as a fireball was sent in looking down at the ground then back up dawn said to kiza as loud as he could "Jump backwards and throw a kunai attached with a explosive tag into the dome where the flames where blowing up the dome and sending the fire into every area in the dome so i would not be able to dodge with tai jutsu" dawn said vanishing into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Kiza quickly with small thought did just as Dawn said flipping backwards sending a kunai with an explosive tag into the dome creating an explosion within the dome sending fire throughout it, leaving no where to hide inside of the trap.
"How was that Sensei?" Kiza asked landing back onto his feet waiting for his next orders.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

The Earth Prison blew up into tiny little pieces of mud and the fire took a shape of a bird before getting put out as kiza asked dawn if it was great but no answer had come from dawn as it was like dawn was caught in the dome and got burnt then blew up, While the wind started to blow hard dawn appeared behind kiza with a apple in his hand taking a bite he said "Kiza that was great but now i will teach you a byakugan combo nice and simple" he said walking infront of kiza "Throw as much kunai as you can in the air and do that rotation thingy sending the kunai everywhere in the area within one minute" dawn said eating the apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hokages training grounds. (Students only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next