NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazekage's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 am

There he sits all day doing several paper works bored out of his mind,but he loves his job so he will have to keep up with his work.Just a little more to go and I can leave to do the task I need to finish.After hours pass,he gets up from his village with a
paper in his jacket.Walking out the door,he closes it and walks over to the gates of the village.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue400/400Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue403/403Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Egress, Uchiha, Lord Mizukage, arrived at Sunagakure's Village Gates. There was a complete 360 angled protection zone all around the borders, but even they will prove no threat to Egress. The guards stopped Egress from where he was, but Egress made sure not to use Sharingan on this.. peasant.. yet.. "I request Lord Kazekage for a meeting... our blood is synced.." said Egress. "Now can do, sir, you've proven as hostile intrusion. Step aside and we'll have the guards take a full body scan, remove any weapons, or any harmful items.." the guard responded. Doubts? Bad move... thought Egress. "Of course sentry, I must prove myself worthy.." said Egress. When he said this, Egress activated the Sharingan under his "rouge" robes and secretly looked at the guard's eyes. Ame-no-Uzume... your mind is mine! controlled Egress. Egress looked at the guard thinking things in his head in which the guard is forced to perform these tasks. "Y-Yes, you've passed. Guards, release him in!" the sentry ordered. Confused, the gates began to open and Egress walked in and muttered, "Thank you". When he walked several yards into the village, Egress releashed the hypnosis, making sure that the "victim" dosen't stay in his current state for too long, it will risk his own cover.

Entering through the Kazekage's office, Egress spotted the door of his mansion. By now he would be expecting me... but why do I get the sense that I'm being followed..? wondered Egress. He himself would anticipate several ANBU squads surrounding the Mansion ready for full combat. Egress *knocked* on the door and slightly poked his head in. "Lord Kazekage.. Lord Mizukage is here.." said Egress.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

The sounds reached Corn while he was sitting on the desk that was infront of the door.Corn wasn't wearing his Kazekage hat,but was wearing the robe.He stared at the door and remember what this was about.He placed his pen down on his desk and moved his chair back and stood up to welcome The Mizukage in.He started walking towards the front of his desk and answered the knocking."You may open the door and come in."So he leaned on his desk and placed his hands on his pockets and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue400/400Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kazekage's Office Left_bar_bleue403/403Kazekage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Egress heared a figure's permission to enter through the door and he sits down in front of the Kazekage. "Hello there Lord Kazekage.." began Egress. He had to make sure that this member of the Five Nations would not freak out and summon backup to rid of him. "I'm here today to discuss with you an alliance between our villages. Although I'm offering you for us to become allies, there're also conditions in our alliance between Sunagakure and Kirigakure which may benefit both of our needs and ensure the peace of our villages." he explained. "For example, several decades ago, there was a time when Sunagakure was at its weakest point ever, especially after the Third Great Ninja World War, the Sand Village struggled to produce enough talented ninja to gain support from your country's Daimyo. It was during this day from several reports, that Sunagakure has never flourished before and enjoyed a time of luxury and goods. However, who knows when another war will break out during these calm ages, do we have enough money to defend our villages? This is when we come in aid during times of war and assist each other in helping the village survive. We'll become each other's financial needs and have exchanges then, as well as exchanging help during offensive wars.."

"Furtheremore, our cirriculumn system will evolve with each other so we can seek out genius talent." "Of course, there's a risk of travel between villages but I think that can be taken cared of.." "Do you acccept this idea of an alliance, Lord Kazekage?"
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm

The Kazekage had deep thoughts and how it would benefit his village and make every villager safe.He looked down remembering stuffs about the past that Egress had brought up.He did make an excellent point for both our villages.So that's when Corn took out his hands and walked around to his desk and sat down grabbing his pen."Okay then bring out your alliance contract because now you have an alliance with Sunagakure,you made an enteristing point and I think wee can both work things out for the best of our village and bring peace."HE looked up to Egress to see his response and waitign to see the contract for the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Egress smiled and said, "An excellent judgement Lord Kazekage.." Egress reached deep in his robes and pulled up what looked more of a scroll. Spreading it up, Egress turned it around towards Cornelio's position. He then pointed his finger to a signature file and guided, "Sign here.." Egress retracted his figner and converted back to his sitting position. "I'll start work right away.. as well as connecting a network of other villages to make nearly half of the Shinobi World.. as one.." said Egress. He had long had dreams on this, that Kirigakure no longer needs any worries about wars and they'll all start gaining hopes that the Mist Village shall return to its great glory in the past. Another one I must arrive in just two hours... thought Egress...
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Corn stared down onto the paper and where Egress had pointed,so he grabbed his pen to write and wrote his signature on the line and read the paper.He saw nothing wrong with it and placed his pen back into his pocket and handed back the paper to Egress and smiled."As for the other villages tell them nothing to worry about that,Sunagakure will join the team.I guess you better be going now so I'll stop talking and let you go.Hope everything goes right adn we can work right away.Bye Lord Mizukage."Corn raised his right hand so they can shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Egress watched as Cornelio signs the pact and when he is done, he rolls it up and conceals it back in his robes. "Thank you, Lord Kazekage.." said Egress. He shook the hand, turned back, and opened the door. "I'll be looking forwards to doing business with you, then.." He then closed the door and left the mansion. He could have swore that he had heard several noises entering through the Kazekage's Mansion as soon as he had left. smiled Egress. He then left Sunagakure and proceeded to his next destination. "I think that Kusagakure's leader won't mind if there was an unexpetced visitor popping in to him..." Preparations are done.. I'll set up a network and soon, the number of wars will start diminishing... but that's Part 1 of my Plan.. the second part is extremely crucial.. thought Egress. With that, he headed towards Kusagakure...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 pm

A plain knock echoed through the room off the hard wooden door, "Yoo, anyone their." He had invaded the village, decieved the guard, and now was intruding in the Kazekage's office, but no obstacle was to great enough to stand in his way of growing stronger and enhancing his sharingan. He pushed it open slightlky spotting a chair and then a desk, "You the kazekage." He asked, to make sure he probably was, but you never knew some people just liked to pretend.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 pm

With all the busy work he had he didn't put much attention to the village sometimes.
The door opened and were slammed against the wall.Guards rushed in some with exhausted faces since it seemed they came here as fast as they could."Lord Kazekage we came to warn you,some intruder dared to attack the village.We noticed this since he placed some of us in a genjutsu.Once we noticed we came to tell you.What should we do Sir?"Corn jsut looekd up while he stopped writing.He pushed his chair back and got up."Okay, what I will do is go confront this tress passer,you two come with me, and the rest of you guard the vilalgers and the village."When that was said they poofed away infront of the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's Office
Page 1 of 1