NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getsugakage's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuroi E-su Kugutsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kuroi E-su Kugutsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Getsugakage's Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Getsugakage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Getsugakage's Office Left_bar_bleue0/0Getsugakage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Getsugakage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Getsugakage's Office   Getsugakage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Kuroi sat in his office and turned towards the window. He saw moon and it shined on over his village and his through the window of his office. He smiled at the site of the glowing moon. He scratched the back of his neck and then wondered, I wonder if anyone will come here. Oh well I'll wait I guess. Kuroi then pulled papers and a pen out of his desk and began signing them.
Back to top Go down

Getsugakage's Office
Page 1 of 1