NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Scroll Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Secret Scroll Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Secret Scroll Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Secret Scroll Room Left_bar_bleue170/170Secret Scroll Room Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Secret Scroll Room Empty
PostSubject: Secret Scroll Room   Secret Scroll Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 am

-Secret Scroll Room is Kaguya clan's secret place where they have gathered information about everything Kaguya needs to know and even more. Only selected few people can come here.-

Ayame was sitting behind the desk, scroll in front of her. She started thinking about this room "There are so many scrolls about body structure, Kaguya clan Techniques, history and many more things. It will take ages to read all of these." She scrolled the scroll in front of her together and placed it back to the original place. "Hmm What should I take next?". She looked the Technique section and saw one scroll that might be interesting. The scroll was full of different Kaguya clan techniques. "I better take some scroll that talk about Bone Manipulation here too". She stood up and started searching for certain scroll. She looked all the scrolls and found the one she was looking for. She took the scroll and sat back to the desk. "Now lets start learning". She started looking all the techniques that were listed there and then looked from Bone Manipulation scroll how to work with her Kaguya ability to make the technique work. Soon she had remembered some Taijutsu techniques and knew how she should work with her bone structure. Ayame scrolled two scrolls back together and stood up. She putted the scroll away and gently exited the room. She didn't want anyone to see her. "Hmm... I better take some rest for all that reading and then go learn some of there techniques, if something urgent don't come on my way though."
Back to top Go down

Secret Scroll Room
Page 1 of 1