NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Suzumo looked up at the large area that he could see so far, "This won't be to hard." he muttered, looking around and seeing he was only looking at a small section of the forest, "Ugh..." He marked his starting point with the kunai so he didn't recheck the same steps and began his trek into the forest, little did he know they were closer than he thought. Running outwards away from the village he'd thought he take it step by step and search around, scanning for any sign of chakra signatures, he would have never of guess they'd be 100 feet away from him when he started looking around with his sharingan. As he ran farther and tried to pick up his pace his energy lessened and his speed and ecsatic look became a slow jump and slooping down frown, he had scanned at least a third of the forest he decided he should head back and try switching sections. On his travel back he caught a feint chakra trail his eye scanned it slowly. They had been near him recently, and one or two stayed behind to watch for ninja he predicted the thoughts buzzing around in his head. He knew that at least two of them had to be within 100 or 200 meters so he unfurled his puppet and let the wrapping fall quickly, stringing up his puppet slowly by the invisble strings he casted his normal genjutsu to make it appear human and slowly krept forward with it several feet ahead. The trail getting denser it had gotten right in front of him, when his ears perked up hearing a conversation between two men. Hearing this he immediatly reacted distorting the enviroment around him to make himself seem less visible and sending his puppet into the clearing and pretending to be a stupid genin running into danger.

The men looked up slowly spotting the medium height leveled genin, "Hey kid, scram." One of the two shouted up, of course Sentouru didn't reply because he was a puppet so it began to infuriate the two thiefs. The first one said, "Kid i'm warning you get any closer and your done..." He paused noticing the headband and smiled, "Hey lets take this kid hostage." The both laughed in sync only the though of money buzzed through there heads. Suzumo mumbled, "Hm, I want need genjutsu for these punks." Lifting two fingers up and apart the puppet shot forth kunai tied to rope at a high speed, the moment the men though they were under attack he jumped into the air to combat there movement pulling back the ropes and spinning them as he got close to slice and dice, as suzumo always said. The first man counteracted the blow by guarding with a katana and he grinned, Suzumo was lready 10 steps ahead a senbon quickly fired from his puppets mouth not aiming for a vital spot, but just clipping the top of the shoulder in between the neck and collar bone. Suddenly kunai were sent hurdling toward sentouru and he reacted similiarly, except propelling the blade out that was hidden under his clothes attached to his forearm deflectinf the first two, but then the third one clipped the puppets side, to them it looked as if he was slightly bleeding. After the kunai barrage was done Suzumo had already noticed the mans eyes growing glossy slightly white, his quick reacting knock-out poisen was successful he didn't bother with the death poisen cause these men weren't worth it. Still holding the clashed katana and kunai together he stepped back letting the katana cross in front of him and then slashing down two quick gashes in the mans chest, "One down." Without pasuing sentouru moved quickly leaping off the falling mans shoulder to give him and air boost and sent down a barrage of poisened kunai to supress the man, the area scale was to large the man couldn't move out and react int time pinned to the ground the poisen slowly entered his body. The genjutsu released away from his hideout and he slowly entered the field recoiling sentouru and collecting some of his toys to restock his puppet for the coming fights. He began to check through there belongings and found a couple things...

Spoiler:

Chakra Drain: 8 (42)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm

((OOC: Nice roleplaying. I was suppose to control the Ninja but you had it under control for the next ones I'll be fighting as them.))

You found a few kunai, shuriken, and poison smoke bombs. No scroll was located with these two, search on for the other four.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Oops sorry I got a bit cared away lol))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm

((It's fine lol. I encourage that. I look forward to training you, if you would like? Also you can continue on now.))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm

((I have been getting training from the Mizukage and Kazekage mostly since the whole sharingan thing, but yah a little more help wouldn't hurt))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

((Okay cool.))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Suzumo used some of the parts of pieces he found to make a few adjustments to the puppet fairly basic ones enough to take out the trash that awaited him, "Hm." He mumbled almost sinically. Wrapping the puppet carefully he began to move again, they would probably notice the men were gone sooner or later so he better move and try to catch them off guard again. Shifting his weight to is left side he slung the puppet up quickly and changed its form into a back pack, just to make it seem less susspicious. Analyzing specific chakra patterns he began tomove the 4 remaining enemy ninja were close the might evenn be prepared, with a sensory ninja he had to take precaustion leaving a few tags to set off if they came to find their pals. Following quickly from a distance he traveled for about fifteen minutes til he notced the sense got a lot stronger the chakra shrouded the area, "A trap." He mumbled still analyzing, "No, it could be a hideout." In second his puppet was off his back sentouru dangling from his arms a few hundred feet up in the tree branch, "Lets do this." Manipulating the puppet to take the form of him he sent him off forward to scout out the situation, Suzumo did as he always did camoflauging himself into nature whether by genjutsu or just a bush and trying to maintain control on his chakra levels. All the sudden he saw something the enemy ninja may have detected him or they were on the move. sentouru manuvered his way in.

((if your thinking, wait sharingan can't follow chakra path's lol, i'd be confused to...I'm developing his special sharingan ability like shunsui's and others. His isn't that strong atm just a sense of were chakra has been and moved))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 pm

((Okay I'm glad you told me lol because that's exactly what I was thinking Razz))

You seen the four Ninja and they seen you as well. Three stopped and told the other to hurry and continue on. They all took fighting stances showing that they were not going to just let you catch up to the Ninja with the scroll easily, they were going to make you fight for it. The Third Ninja began performing handseals as the other two charged towards you.
((Remember at least three lines across the screen since you're in a fight.))

-------------------------------
You
Health: 118//Chakra: 53
Speed: 76(91)//Dexterity: 80(95)//Strength: 78(93)//Intelligence: 79(94)

Ninja 3
Health:75//Chakra:75
Speed:60//Dexterity:60//Strength:60//Intelligence:60

Ninja 4

Ninja 5
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:09 pm

trust me i'll do more than three lines lol))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

((Lol I don't even know why I reminded you. I'm sure you will))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

Suzumo chuckled, and then he flickered his fingers as if to back up a little provide room, "I'm not one to take my time." He said softly, as the grin spread across his face. "Demonic Illusion:Descending Hell Technique." As he performed the hand seals the puppet copied perfectlu like it was using the genjutsu on its own. The sky lit up with a raging fire hurtling down towards there position, the tree's caught wind and began to cinder as it surrounded the large area crashing down. Sentouru opened his mouth quickly as soon as the fireball touched the ground he'd use the cover to blast forward a barrage of poisoned senbon and kunai to make the fight come to a close. If that didn't work, he'd use his second strategy, clones started popping up from the ground and he masked them instantly to make them look like himseld, one of his favorite tech's, "Mist Servant Technique:False Surroundings." Mixing two genjutsu he made them look like perfect kage bushins, but they would keep coming back. His genjutsu style took a hefty sum of chakra, but once he got used to it, it would be his greatest ally.

Health: 118//Chakra: 33

Ninja 3

Ninja 4

Ninja 5

Spoiler:

Last edited by Suzumo Hatake on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm

((You gotta copy and paste the stats into your post))

You

Ninja 3

Ninja 4

Ninja 5
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:00 pm

alright))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 pm

added))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:07 pm

((I meant these lol. In every fight you have to have them posted like this.))

Quote :
You

Ninja 3

Ninja 4

Ninja 5
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 pm

alright i'll put it up, not sure what having the oponents stats in my thing are gona do...))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:18 pm

and redited xD))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

The Ninjas were lost between the two Genjutsu losing their minds, as they ran around screaming for their lives.

~Meanwhile~

The Sixth Ninja began to speed up getting nervous since his commrades haven't returned.
{6 Posts Until He Reaches His Village}

-------------------------------------

Ninja 3

Ninja 4

Ninja 5
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Suzumo lifted his hands slowly letting a flurry of poisonious senbon come hurdling towards the ninja trapped within the great blazing flame, the puppets stopped them from getting out of the flame because of there easy regenerating capabilities. Taking forth the white chakra sabre in his left hand he released the last bit of senbon and awaited there results, followed by two enhanced kunai glowing with his white lightning chakra, he held his ground gripping the sabre tightly in the puppets wooden hand. Suzumo smiled looking at the squirming ninja, "Check Mate." he siad softly.

Ninja 3

Ninja 4

Ninja 5

Last edited by Suzumo Hatake on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:09 pm

((Time for the big fight. Also remember to add the stats in on each post please.))
The Ninja were striked in the most vital spots harming them devastingly and killing them all.
~Meanwhile~
The sixth ninja continued speeding towards his village. He did not want to have to fight but prepared himself anyways because he felt he might have to.

{5 Posts Until He Reaches His Village((Unless you catch up to him then you must fight))}
------------------------------------------------

Ninja 6 - Sabura Clan Genin
Health:90//Chakra:90
Speed:75//Dexterity:75//Strength:75//Intelligence:75
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:15 pm

what did I recieve from the ninja that are down))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 pm

((The Ninja that is running has the scroll, that's why they stopped and diverted you.))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I ment like you gave me kunai and stuff before lol))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Suzumo whipped his puppet up into a bundle in a flash, the wrapping quickly twirled around the puppet and slipped it onto his back. Taking off at full speed he knew he could catch up with his improved taijutsu skills along with a little chakra boost. His blazing red eye was now out and about as he began to track the last ninja knowing he had the scroll. The tree's limbs seemed to fell like feathers beneath his feet as he frolicked past each one by one. His body a blur as the chakra source he followed got stronger and stronger. When he felt an intense flow of chakra near him, he knew he was close. Without a second thought he tossed a flurry of kunai through the upcoming tree's to see if there was a reaction.

Ninja 6 - Sabura Clan Genin
Health:90//Chakra:90
Speed:75//Dexterity:75//Strength:75//Intelligence:75
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 pm

forget the picking up stuff lol, I'll just complete the mission))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next