NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 am

((Oh lol my bad.))

Suddenly the kunai were stopped by Sand causing them to fall down to the forest floor. Soaring quickly was three shuriken shaped forms of sand it knocked past leaves in the trees and headed for you. The sender was still not in sight.

Spoiler:

----------------------------
Suzumo Hatake
Health: 118//Chakra: 33
Speed: 76(91)//Dexterity: 80(95)//Strength: 78(93)//Intelligence: 79(94)

Ninja 6 - Sabura Clan Genin
Health:90//Chakra:87((-3))
Speed:75//Dexterity:75//Strength:75//Intelligence:75
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 am

"As expected a quick retaliation...sand." he mumbled pulling the white chakra sabre out from its sheath, the first shuriken scratched the tanto before he could super charge it, the blade began to charge with white chakra a condensed form of his lightning chakra. He swung it rapidly splitting the other two oncoming shuriken in rapid succesion. "Good, but this next kunai won't need to hit you." Pulling one of his last kunai, it transformed into a crow and his left eye flashed as it gleamed in the light, "Ephemeral." With a quick twist of his wrist and the tightening of his muscles the kunai slipped forward charging at full speed towards the sand manipulating ninja.

Spoiler:

Suzumo Hatake
Health: 118//Chakra: 28

Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Kiza Hyuuga wrote:
((Oh lol my bad.))

Suddenly the kunai were stopped by Sand causing them to fall down to the forest floor. Soaring quickly was three shuriken shaped forms of sand it knocked past leaves in the trees and headed for you. The sender was still not in sight.

Spoiler:

----------------------------
Suzumo Hatake
Health: 118//Chakra: 33

Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 pm

I threw some kunai through a brush of tree's and you reacted, and retaliated, which gave away your position.))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm

((Oh that's my fault, I thought your jutsu description said you needed to make eye contact to use this technique. I was tired XP))

The Sabura Clan Genin now encased himself inside a Sphere of Sand and outside the sphere an eye appeared which began watching from the inside. His name was Joker because he had no real name and always played pranks. Joker just said inside and waited.
Spoiler:
-------------------------
Suzumo Hatake
Health: 114((-4 From Shuriken Hit))//Chakra: 28

Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 pm

soo no reaction to me genjutsu, so it hit...))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

is that a yes or no...))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

((OOC: I'm confused XP))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 am

ephemeral is a genjutsu that requires no eye contact, several kunai/shurike come out from the body in the form of birds then switch at the last minute this causes a genjutsu to be casted upon the oponent...points up to his last spoiler))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 pm

((Oh well then continue on as if he had been hit with the Genjutsu.))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:55 pm

((alright...whatever lol))

Eyed the sand shield as it went up and he laughed periodically. Stepping forward he began to unwrap his puppet and performed several seals, "Puppet switch technique." The technique is so thorough and quick that the enemy dosen't even notice he has been changed with the puppet thanks to his nifty genjutsu. Forming a hiding area a ways off to watch the entire battle he began to manipulate the puppet, "Hm...it should take effect soon, and then the sand will fall giving me a chance to ambush him." He mumbled softly taking out shuriken in each slit between the fingers and he charged them with electricity, making them give off a white glow, "Now to wait."as the poisenous senbon in his throat spun ready to thrust outward.

Spoiler:

Suzumo Hatake
Health: 114//Chakra: 28

Health:90//Chakra:87

Last edited by Suzumo Hatake on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:01 pm

((You didn't put the Jutsu info in the attack))
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:17 am

added))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

((Now we continue XP))

Joker stayed inside his ball of sand laughing in an evil tone as he watched from his eye outside of the sand shield. He was waited for his oppponent to come closer and make a move before he tried anything. For now he just sat waiting...
-----------------------------------------
Suzumo Hatake

Joker - Sabura Clan Genin
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Suzumo watched from a distance examining the circular shroud of sand, and preparing his puppet to attack, "Guess the genjutsu will take a effect soon." He hoped pulling the forearm blade out and supercharging them, the white glow came off of them. "Lets put on a little show, before this ninja passes away, eh sentouru." He spoke softly to the puppet "White Secret Technique:Blitzkrieg, Dance of Magistry." He not only charge the blades, but several of the interior weapons at once and began to move toward the ninja's position.

Spoiler:

Suzumo Hatake

Joker - Sabura Clan Genin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)   Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission:Retrieve the Scroll (Venture into the Konoha Forest)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2