NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Tenzou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue0/0Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Name: Uchiha Tenzou

Clan: Lost Uchiha (dont get me wrong im not just gunna take the sharingan and give it insane new powers under the guise of him being a branch clan, it's just he hasn't seen his clan since birth so his style is different from the norm)

Appearance: Tenzou has a tall athletic figure, not particularly muscular but he is well defined, he stands high at a height of 6ft 3" with a weight of 11 stone. He has short black spike hair in contrast to his blood red eye's. He wears a long black Jacket much like those worn by the members of organization XIII always with his hood up. Under the jacket is a navy blue T-shirt over a fishnet vest accompanied by loose black trousers wrapped at the ankle in bandage finishing in sandles. His gentle complexion is a subtle peached caucasian.

Personality: Tenzou is a quiet man with nearly no conscience, he isnt evil he just has no morals which means he will take any job. He dosn't bother with long conversations and hates it when people make stupid decision's for reason's such as "helping friend's" or "pride of they're clan". He is a very logical man, if a task will achieve an end beneficial to him then he will follow it through if not then he will have no part of it. Not evil but never entertaining moral's, Not malicious but never comforting, not agressive but never adverse to violence Jin is an entity that progresses through his life aquiring strength and using that strength to gain more power all for one single desire. To crush those he veiws unfit.

Likes: none to be seen although if he's eating it will usually consist of pork ramen so it could be considered he likes this, although it's more likely to do with the nutrious value.

Dislikes: being ignored it's unknown why but it does annoy him

Nindo: To allow myself to be ignored would be to let others cease acknowledgement of my existence that is unthinkable.

History: Born to a woman name Nami Uchiha, Tenzou was brought forth into the world in the loving setting of a damp cave in a mountanous region of the stone country. Tenzou birth came extremely early almost 2 month's and Nami had needed to use the cave as she was in the midst of a pilgrimage to the stone country to meet Tenzou's father, a man abouth whom much is not known. shortly after giving birth to Tenzou Nami managed to drag herself and child too a small village (the village hidden in the dust) where she deposited her child before dying. Tenzou's eye's were an extrememly rare commodity in this land unto which he been given, he spent much of his life hiding from the Stone country's prying goverment for if he was ever found he would be taken straight into breeding in an attempt to force his bloodline to flourish, it was during an encounter with a mecenary from that same goverment that his Sharingan was initially activated, but with the help of his adopted parents and his own will power teaching himself to supress the formation of the sharingan he was able to avoid this catastrophic outcome. By age 8 he was able to switch in and out of his 1 tomoe sharingan at will and was also the proprieter of a cursed seal mark on his left shoulder likely a gift he'd gained from his father. Tenzou Joined the academy that belonged to the Hidden dust village honing his skills and incresing his proficiency in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu rarely spending much time in Taijutsu as he always found such close quarters combat rather vulgar. Tenzou's success rate in mission's astounded even the kage of the dust village always finishing with record times, but what was extremely worrying was that more shinobi dies during missions that included Tenzou than could be seen for any other ninja in the village, this was backed up by reports from the Jounin's that accompanied him telling about how whilst being an extremely deadly and efficient Ninja Tenzou never made any effort to protect teamates or takepart in any form of teamwork. He was like a one man army always taking the route of least resistance never looking back at the casualties it may cause.

At age 18 Tenzou was exiled from the village a fully fledged Jonin after reports returned that he'd actually turned his temates corpes into bombs to annihilate a small community in which a base of rogue ninja was said to be place. Tenzou roamed the stone country soon recieving report that the Hidden Dust Village along with his adoptive family had all been destroyed after reports were recieved by the government about the village harbouring a red eyed demon ninja. It was no big loss to Tenzou he'd never grown particularly attached too the place and most the residents had hated him out of jelousy for his bloodline.

It seemed he was now a wanted man, Jin continues his travels taking up missions such as bounty hunting and protection with no real purpose. he did at one point consider finding his father but never followed through so now he travels from village to village picking up stronger weapons and techniques increasing his strength and killing Individuals he deems unfit to do their job e.g. kage's, anbu even civilians (food tastes terrible he will kill the chef)

OOC: if i include an decent RP sample can i avoid starting as a genin ?
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue170/170Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 am

You must still put Element, Equipment and jutsus when you know your rank.

By your history it seems you want to become a missing nin. You gotta ask about missings from Admin. But when you write a decent rp sample you can become a Kage.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue95/95Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue125/125Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 pm

You can't start as a Missing Ninja right now you must become one after becoming Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 pm

gah effort lol ok
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue95/95Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Uchiha Tenzou Left_bar_bleue125/125Uchiha Tenzou Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Right now you can only start as Genin or Kage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Tenzou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tenzou   Uchiha Tenzou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Tenzou
Page 1 of 1