NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Zero Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Name: Uchiha Zero

Clan: Uchiha

Appearance: Zero's most distinctive feature is most likely the lines going down his face from the lack of sleep and all the stress he carries on his shoulders. His hair is tied up in a pony tail and goes past his shoulders, its a light color of black. His outfit consists of the usual Uchiha Atire, a high collared shirt with the Uchiha Symbol on the back of it. His pants are medium length and black/gray color. His ninja tabi are black as well, he seems to like having a black outfit. His headband is tied in the traditional fashion over his forehead. His height is about 5'7". He's quite tall for his age and weighs 121 lbs.
Spoiler:

Personality::Zero is a very peace loving person who tries to keep the peace in anyway he can. He's very quiet to everyone except his close friends, thats when he loosens up and tries to have some fun for once. He is noted to be very dedicated to his studies and his training for Ninjutsu and other ninja styles.When in a battle he keeps his cool and is very quiet staring down his opponent always attempting to use his sharingan to somehow confuse them or make them fear his gaze. Even when he is in fear his expression is cold and keeps his emotions hidden

History:
Academy Student Arc: Zero had joined the academy at age 7 and was known as one of the Uchiha young prodigies as he was starting to grow up easily grasping any thing he wanted. He was skilled in many arts of fighting and his jutsu was at the top of his class. He was the top student in his class and was feared by his whole class due to being An Uchiha and they were rumored to be very great shinobi. During his Time at the Academy Zero got all good marks in his classes and passed the Genin Exam easily. After the Exam he gained his sharingan abilities at age 10.

Genin Arc: Zero has been a genin for 2 years now taking it easy for the time being not living up to his true potential as an Uchiha.In a Mission to the Mist his Genin Squad was killed as he was one to survive alongside his sensei. He is currently being placed on a new team as his other team was killed in the line of duty.He has contracted a heart and lung disease that will eventually kill him.

Village: Leaf

element:Fire, Water

Nindo: I Will Bring peace into the sight of those who oppose me.

Equipment: Nothing special besides shuriken and Kunai

Jutsu: Basic Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Katon NinJutsu

Spoiler:

Clan: Uchiha

RP sample:
It was dusk and the sun was just hitting the horizon on the scene of this battle between two rivals that would determine the events for the rest of they're lives. It was Zero and his best friend and his ultimate rival Shisu over supremacy of they're team. Zero was the first to make a move as he hurriedly activated his sharingan abilities. He ran towards Shisu to side sweep him with a swift kick to the rib cage. Either way if it were to fail he planted his hand on the ground below himself and pushed off making some distance between them. And as he landed on his feet from the push some dust was put into the air. "Let's Do This" he said quietly.

How did you find us?: Captain Pimp Advertised on another Site ( Idk if he goes by another name on here)

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I Think Im Done
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Zero Uchiha Left_bar_bleue400/400Zero Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Dawn wrote:

*Genin can learn e-c ranked jutsus [can only have 15 jutsus in total. However when your creating your Genin character for the first time you can only have the 6 E-rank jutsu 2 D-rank and 1 C-rank jutsu.

Please fix your list of jutsus to match what Dawn said please....

Also...place the need chakra each jutsu uses.....here is the info for that....

E-rank: 1-2
D-rank: 2-3
C-rank: 4-5
B-rank: 6-7
A-rank: 8-9
S-rank: 9-10
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Zero Uchiha Left_bar_bleue400/400Zero Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha   Zero Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Uchiha
Page 1 of 1