NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denkiteki Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue96/96Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue111/111Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Name: Denkiteki Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Appearance: Denkiteki Uchiha UCHIHA%20SASUKE%20avatar

Personality: Denkiteki is a very intelligent boy, he isn't a super genius but he can learn and understand things quicker then most of his former classmates did, he enjoys this fact very much but doesn't brag about how much easier things are for him, because he doesn't want people to hate him because he thinks he is better then them.

Denkiteki is also very hard working, he practices any technique he learns until he has perfected it or can't gather of the strength to practice it anymore, in fact it isn't uncommon to see him walking around covered in bandages and still training, though he does tone it down a bit if he's injured, so he can recover from it.

Denkiteki is generaly a nice person, willing to be kind to others and usually willing to help them too. Denkiteki can be cruel and merciless, but usually only when he needs to be, he doesn't enjoy scaring people if there is no reason for it.

Den is a very shy person, and likes to keep to himself. He has an irrational fear of rejection so he always has to talk himself into asking for something, wheither it is going to a shop to buy something or trying to talk to a girl his age.

History:
Pre-Academy
Den was never told who his parents were, wheither it was because no one knew who they were or they just won't tell him he doesn't know. He was pretty much raised by his village, though other then making sure he was fed they did little else for him, not wanting to waste their time on some little kid. Most of the other kids his age didn't talk to him or play with him because they thought there was something wrong with him, which led Den to thinking that as well.

Academy
Den joined the Academy at the age of five, so he could help support the village. Den seemed to be an average student, but that may have been due to a lack of education for the first five years of his life. Den learned a few of the Academy jutsu, as all students did, and also how to use ninja weapons and Taijutsu. Den was sometimes the last person picked when the Academy students practiced teamwork, and was often made fun of because of this.

At the age of seven Den was tired of all the jokes about how he was so weak that no one wanted him on their team and things like that, and decided to train harder to make them reevaluate their opinion of him. He trained for six long months, working as hard as he could, but at the same time not showing his progress to the other students. Once he thought that he was strong enough he showed what he was capable of, and usd the Great Fireball Jutsu during one of the teams he was battling against, not hurting any of them but scaring them enough to make them run away.

Den was lectured by the techer for endangering the life of three other students, but Den could tell the teacher was also amazed and impressed that he could do that jtusu without falling unconsious. The teacher told Den to go home while he thought about what he should do. Den later was caled back to the Academy, and was promoted to Genin, though as punishment he wasn't assigned a sensei or a team as punishment for what he did.

Genin
Den has been a Genin for six years, and has never gotten a mission or a sensei. He has trained constantly to try and impress the Jounin in his village, but due to his irrational fear he has never asked one to train him.

Village:Kusagakure

element:Lighting and Fire

Nindo: Fight untill you can't fight anymore, then keep going

Equipment: Kunai, Shuriken, Ninja wire

Jutsu:

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Type: Supplementary
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 1
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 1
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death
Viz Translation: One Thousand Years of Death
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi, Uzumaki Naruto
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
CK Usage: 3
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Yamashiro Aoba, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Obito, Uchiha Itachi, Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Use:5
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

Clan: Uchiha

RP sample: Den walked through the streets of Kuragakure, his feet making a crunching noise as it pressed into the dirt and the heat of the sun on his back. .I need to get a sensei, so I can start doing missions as well as so I can become a Chunnin. Den thought as he looked at all of the shinobi jumping from building to building, either on patrol or on an important mission. Den wondered what it woud be like to be on a mission, knwoing that if you did it right it would help the village become stronger and a better place to live in. Maybe I should have waited till I was old enough to graduate to show off my Fireball jutsu, and I probably shouldn't have used it on those other students, then I might have a team right now.

Den sighed as he continued his walk, trying to think of a Jounin that might be willing to train him, who made Genin at seven because he had learned a C-Rank jutsu. Den gave up after a few minutes, he doubted that anyone would be willing to train someone who was willing to hurt three people of his rank to show his skill.

How did you find us?: Pms on a few different sites

Last edited by Denkiteki on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue350/350Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue400/400Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 pm

everything looks good here

except that genin only have 1 element

other than that I'll approve
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue96/96Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue111/111Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 pm

I thought you can have one plus your clan element, it says that in the Element Rules, please tell me if I misread it though

Dawn wrote:
Ok the element rules are very simple each genin starts with one element plus another element if the clan the user is in has an element.

Quote :
Example: if i had the wind element and im in uchiha i will get the fire element as well because uchiha's element is fire, you get it?

Genin - 1 Element(+1 for Clan Element)
Jounin - 2 Elements(+1 for Clan Element)
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue350/350Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue400/400Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm

ok your right approved
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue95/95Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Denkiteki Uchiha Left_bar_bleue125/125Denkiteki Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah Maruku please check up on rules so this doesn't happen too often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denkiteki Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denkiteki Uchiha   Denkiteki Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denkiteki Uchiha
Page 1 of 1