NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for Hyate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue95/95Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue125/125Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Searching for Hyate Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Kiza was walking around in search of his new teammate Hyate Hatake. The Hokage issued them a mission and Kiza was ready to start as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue50/50Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue100/100Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am

Nami flickers in"Kiza hyuuga i am Nami hyuuga your 3rd teammate and sensei said that take me and leave Hyate"nami said
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue95/95Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue125/125Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Kiza's eyes widened at the girl and seeing she was a Hyuuga as well. But with the mission at mind he just nodded his head and quickly informed Nami of the mission.
"We are to spy on the Mizukage and see what he is doing. It's a C-Rank Mission and failure isn't an option ok." Kiza said confidentialy as he began his way to the Mist Village with Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue50/50Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Searching for Hyate Left_bar_bleue100/100Searching for Hyate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Nami nods as she began the mission with a main branch hyuuga and she was a side branch hyuuga"Kiza watts life like as a main branch"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm

"It's ok I guess I don't really spend much time with my family..." Kiza said trailing off.
"But I'm not up for small talk just yet, let's get the mission over with." Kiza said as he began running.
~Continue to Mist Gates where I posted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Hyate   Searching for Hyate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Hyate
Page 1 of 1