NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyate hatake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue100/100Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Name:Hyate Hatake

Clan:Hatake

Appearance: avatar and signature

Personality: Hyate is a pretty sarcastic guy.Somewhat of a comedy character you can say. Hyate always complains on bringing life to the village since it is usally very down due to war concerns and the many losses of ninjas. Although Hyate does understand the reason for this depression, he still tries to lift it away with a joke every now and then(although his jokes are usally not very funnny.However when dealing with matters of a mission or a battle, Hyate can get very seriouse.

Hyate is known through out the village to always be in a constant stage of mood swings,however with happy and sarcatic being his primary mood. Hyate very much declines these stages of mood swings with all his integrety. This mood swing would also constantly take place in battle in which example, Hyate may be laughing at how weak and opponent is first and then calculating his moves next.

History: Hyate was born and raised with the rest of the hatake clan. As a child he was always interested in the history off his clan and found that he himself is a decendent of Kakashi Hatake himself. Learning of this inspired Hyate to pursue the many arts of the hatakes clan element, lightning. After learning so much he became a prodegy student in the ninja academy. However it was very strange since most prodegy student were very cold, Hyate was very fun loving and even hated the fact that sometimes his studies would stop him from having fun. After a while Hyate then quickly graduated from the academy and became genin.

Village:Leaf village

element: Lightning and wind

Nindo:To maintain a good and stable life while performing the shinobi task that are given to you and to use youre gifts to help others

Equipment: shadow wind shuriken,basic ninja survival tools, and a gautlet equipped to his forearm which realeases chains

Jutsu:(6 E ranks, 2 D ranks, and 1 C rank)

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
CK usage: 1
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Oiroke no Jutsu - Sexy Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Centerfold
Character Use: Uzumaki Naruto, Konohamaru
Oiroke no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uzumaki Naruto. This technique is a variation of the Henge technique. Naruto changes his form into that of a nude, sexually appealing young woman. This technique is normally used to titillate and knock unconscious perverted adults or get Naruto's sensei Jiraiya to do what Naruto wants.

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Range: All Ranges
CK Usage: 3(Light Mist) - 4(Heavy Mist)
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
CK Usage: 3
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.

Kage Buyo (Shadow Dancing Leaf)
While the target is airborne, the user jumps in such a way as to appear below the target while following a similar trajectory through the air. Since the victim is airborne, he is in a vulnerable position to a more damaging attack.

Clan:Hatake

RP sample:(this is from another site)
Hyate then woke up in a daze
"where am I" hyate said as he slowly lifted his body from the empty cold floor. "youre safe" Itachi's cold voice said as he stared at Hyate inches away. "Kisame..." Itachi's voice said as he peared his demon like eyes to kisame. "yeal, yeal I was gonna go drink some water anyway" kisame stated as he then left the cave like area. Hyate then stood up in a battle position. "What do you want" hyate said sturn." I am not here to harm you " said Itachi."Im here for a proposition". "What type" said Hyate as he slowly started to lower his guared. "You help the akatski and allow me to teach you our ways...... and I help you destroy orochimaru from existence" said Itachi. Hyate took a long pause. Is this truly what I want Hyate thought.No this is revenge, and I do not follow this way.....but killing orochimaru does not only help me but many other people as well.also all the sad people that were in the way orochimarus dream.
Hyates arm clenched with fury. "And you will do nothing to harm me" Hyate said while gazing eye to eye with itachi."No" Itachi said."But that wont stop the other akatsuki". Hyate snickered, but then his facial expressions changed dramatically, almost lifeless. "and my friends" Hyate stated. "as well" Itachi said. "Ill think about it" Hyate then turned around to try to simply walk away from the hideout. "If you are gonna contact youre friends, its futile" Itachi sneered. "Look at youreself in the mirror" Hyate quickly ran into a puddle of water to look at himself. His hole body looked diffrent. "What happened" hyate started in horror. "compliments on the akatsuki's zetsu" itachi said. "now nobody will notice you in the leaf". "That may be" Hyate said as he reached for the his clothing which even happened to be changed."compliments from our artist sasori and deidria" itachi said." are you going to be following my" Hyate said as he strung on the new clothing. "The scarf has a device that allows the akasuki to track you and hear everything you say Hyate" itachi said. Hyate then left in the moonlight

How did you find us?: http://shinobi-revolution.forumotion.com/suggestions-ideas-f26/naruto-rivals-t201.htm#1773 this topic from Naruto rivals

Last edited by Hyate on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue170/170Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 pm

There are many Kage spots open but for that you need to make a better rp sample, then Dawn or Kiza looks it and say a word but if you want to be a genin choose your jutsus..

(Just a little Advice, Use caps when you write the name and also at the beginning of the sentence, also try to do something with speech like putting it to bold or some color, totally your choice. It is easier to read that way.)

Follow Jutsu Rules for Genin Then.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

alrighty then Smile
thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue95/95Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue125/125Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm

You must have one C-Rank not B-Rank. Fix that and you may be approved for Genin.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

alrighty then fixed
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue95/95Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Hyate hatake Left_bar_bleue125/125Hyate hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm

~Approved~

Congrats welcome to Konaha. You are going to be a pupil of the Hokage just as I am.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm

alrighty then hope we be friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyate hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate hatake   Hyate hatake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyate hatake
Page 1 of 1