NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzumo Hatake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Name: Suzumo Hatake

Clan: Hatake

Appearance: He has the very common trait of the Hatake clan, having silver brushed up hair, sort of spiky. His eyes are a dark yellow with a stunning black pupil placed perfectly in the middle. His height and weight are normal for his age 167 pounds and 5'9". His headband is hung around his neck and is very, wrinkled about. He wears a long sleeve shirt that blue with rolled up sleeves, all the way to his elbow. His gloves are a darker blue with a plated metal like his headband on the top of the knuckles. His pants are a standard ninja wear and are rolled up to the knee, the skin covered by netting, as well as the rest of the uncovered arm area to the glove.

Suzumo Hatake SakumoHatakeKakashiHatake

Personality: He can be a pleasant person to be around, though mostly his atitude is off-putting and standard. He likes to be alone and is often trying to get stronger. He dosen't have many friends due to his quiet reserved atitude, but he feels its much better since they'd only get in his path. Suzumo is a thinker he constantly has thoughts buzzing through his head, due to this he tends to sleep a lot and pass things by. He failed the genin exam 5 times because of his lack of listening.

His laid back atitude got him punished several times almost enough to make him change a little bit. He put a little effort and easily slid through the genin exam. During his younger years he liked to play tricks on people, developing his interest in genjutsu and basic traps.

History: He had a very strange birth, the story told from his fathers eyes. Hatake Takeshi, one of the direct descandents of Hatake Kakashi. He was a traitor of the hidden leaf village, his father abandoned the village for what he thought was a noble reason. Takeshi hated war, he discouraged it and when it came time to fight and due the deeds of a soldier and not a ninja, he turned away deserting his brothers on the front line he could not shed blood mercilessly as easily as most people it was against his nature, unless of course it was to protect someone. Returning to he village he was shunned by his friends and comrades, he was soon sentenced to death for deserting. The only thing he could do was run, escaping with his wife he ran carrying her for days on end finally taking refuge in the land of the rivers, and living in a small storage hut that was used for trading between countries. Hatake Kieko was pregnant, she wasn't a full hatake her father married a Uchiha and gave birth to her in secret. Soon meeting Takeshi and bearing a child of her own.

It was a home birth, he could still recall the screaming and deathly screeches of pain ringing in his ears as she begged for the baby to be born already. Soon her wish came to fruition. The child was born on September 11, they blessed him with the name of Suzumo meaning white flower. (Not really lol) He was a splendid child, his health was perfect and his body and mind were stable. The only issue was he could not open his left eye, it seemed permanately closed, apparently it was scarred during the birthing phases closing it either temporarily or forever. Kieko and Takeshi were very worried about his well-being.

Not even one year later Kieko contracted a sickness, apparently the birth weakened her immune system for some unknown factor causing her to become terminally ill on deaths bed. Takeshi was so worried and spent the next year drowned in sorrows trying to care to her every need, though it all seemed pointless when she died 2 years after Suzumo was born. Takeshi could barely look at his son know, it reminded him of his wife to much putting him into a deep depression.

Once Suzumo reached the age of eight he began to undertsand why his father was upset and gloomy all the time. His eye also bothered him it was a constant factor when he tried to train. Pissed and miserable he tried to slice the eye lid open only making it worse he looked into a mirror and found his eye had been growing at a slower rate than his body it was still forming thus meaning it could not open to see the light yet. By the age of ten his eye had been healed, the lid suddenly cracking and opening to the bright light. At first it seemed strange the different color in his eye, it was red , he went to his father for advice, "That's the sharingan eye, I can tell by the red." He replied, "...no tomoe." Looking down again at his eye surprised it was open, "The how is it red." Takeshi was baffled and decided he has hit the age were he should be doing something in his life. giving him supplies he had him enrolled at the konoha academy and left him to stay at a relatives house, since he was no longer welcome in the village.

Village: Konohagakure

element: Lightning

Nindo: "Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."

Equipment: The white chakra sabre a specialized tanto was reconstructed upon Kakashi's orders on his death bed then the line continued passing it from father to son, 5 Shuriken/Kunai, ninja wire, and tags. White chakra gloves that give his lightning jutsu a overall white color, just to look cool no special add-ons.

Jutsu:

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 1
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible. Konohamaru uses this technique constantly in the beginning of the Naruto series to try and fool Naruto Uzumaki, but uses poor disguises (square rocks with eyeholes, cloaks that are incorrectly patterned or the wrong way round, or simply not covering himself completely), thus betraying the illusion. In the anime, Naruto has been somewhat practical at using this jutsu a couple of times.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Range: All Ranges
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Range: All Ranges
CK Usage: 3(Light Mist) - 4(Heavy Mist)
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Kasumi Jusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
CK Usage: 4 Per Clone.
This jutsu creates clones that phase in and out of the ground as if they were made of a blackish, oil-like liquid. When attacked, the clones regenerate themselves. The clones can be controlled to make it seem as if they're throwing kunai. The user can then time their attacks with those of the clones.

Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
CK Usage: 4
This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area.

Clan: Hatake

RP sample:

[18:45] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) pauses momentarily his body slightly tenses a familiar chakra enters his radius, "Good Evening." His eyes slightly open to the bright sun, he blinks a bit for the first couple seconds, but by then his pupil had adjusted to the new amount of light entering his eyes. "What do you wish from me." He picks his hand up and gives the gesture to come towards him, with a wave of his hand flicking his wrist slowly.

[18:48] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) peeks his head aournd the corner the little clan student walks up shyly "oh hi junichiro sensei...i just wondered if you could teach me chakra control" and smiles a bit as he looks up the the older hyuuga the little cub stands there shyly

[18:54] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) gives a sinnacle grin, as this was one of his favorite things to teach, "Chakra control, eh. I'm guessing your not looking to do tree walking, haha. Let's try something for Hyuuga-like." His unclips the silver clip holding his sack together, his hand slowly feels around the inside of the bag til he gripped a egg-shaped object. Turning his hand slowly and giving it a good amount of force he tossed the egg to Stump, "I want you to puncture that egg, but I want you to make you chakra so thin and so needle like that you can barely visualize the hole." Juni decided to give a small example holding up another egg in his right hand and charging the chakra in his left he pressd it into the egg slowly and the hole was barely visible to the human eye. "Try it..."

[18:59] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) catches the egg in his hand and carefully hold it in his palm thinking carefully about how he should go about this as he gently hovers his other hand over the egg focusing hard trying to shut off all distractions around him until his mind was only silent as he slowly concentrates his chakra trying to make it as this as possible as he concentrates on pushing that thin chakra pin through the shell of the egg

[19:04] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) pauses to think, he sat back and studied the layout of the hokage faces, his byakugans reach was almost a mile in length. He peered in on the class below seeing all the students flowing in and the teacher sitting propped on the desk. "Remeber focus you chakra, but also it requires a certain amount of force the jyuuken art is perfect chakra control." Juni grins his eyes piercing through the walls as he came upon a women undressing, he began to blush and he quickly deactivated his byakugan. "Ooops."

[19:06] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) looks up for a moment and muffles under his breath "wow what a perv.." then goes back to the egg remembering his words as he starts to relax aswell as concentrate hard gently he pushes the chakra out of his hand applying more pressure until he finally feels something give as it pierces the egg shell creating the tiny hole

[19:10] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) a shadow of relief came upon his shoulders, his breathing slowed and he began to calm himself, "Good job...now try this egg." Unwrapping a linen cloth a golden/white colored egg sat plainly in the silver cloth, "This one is hard-boiled so it should require a little more force." Giving it a plain toss it soared floppily through the air twirling about before it reached stumps area. "Give it a go..."

[19:13] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) looks at the egg he caught in his palm grinning as he taps it knowing this one was much harder as he slowly moves his palm over the egg closing his eyes as he focuses on the exact point his chakra flows from his palm too making that gap even thinner until he began to push the chakra forward even more moving his chakra quickly as he feels it slowly start to sink inside the hardened egg "mmf...almost there"

[19:16] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) grins as he pushes the thin point of chakra till he finally feels it pierce through the shell and innards of the colourful egg grinning as he tosses it up and down in his palm happily

[19:22] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) flashes his teeth giving a warm smile out, "It seems at this rate the training will be completed very quickly, quite an astonishing young prodigy your turning out to be. You remind me a bit of myself except for the whole you know being furry thing, hahaha." Chuckling pleasantly he enjoyed the moment of considered accomplishment as it presented itself, "Now to the third and final part." Whipping out a semi-qualified cooking fire, that had a bit of rust on the casing from being used so much. Juni propped open the case after a couple tries and quickly set fire to the grills. The metal piece has been rusted to the main grill so he just decided to use a burnt piece of toast, pressing the soft piece of bread to the grill, he pulled back quickly as the tiny fame scorched his pinky, "Dang old crapper." By the time he was satisfied in yelling at the stove the piece of bread was charred through. "Ah yes the toast is done." Juni pull out a table from his back pack and set it up simultaniously, "I know what your

[19:24] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) headtilts "we gonna eat dinner now or somethin sensei?"

[19:24] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) *wondering, and yes I do have a lot of useless crap with me, but its always good to be prepared." Picking up the piece of toast and setting it upon the make shift table, "I want you to focus you chakra into a wave and force it through the toast, but for a catch I want you to stop you chakra and pull it back before it passes through the table."

[19:28] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) grins "easy" thinking carefully and knows that the easy way to do this is by knowing and remembering the amount of force he needs to put into the brunt toast before passing through te much more solid table and grins holding his palm out flat in front of the toast concentrating hard as he gets that thinned out chakra but widens it keeping it thin as he starts to push the wave of chakra slowly against the burnt toast finding it alot more difficult when pressuring over a wider area keeping the pressure on his chakra pressing until the toast finally is cut through pulling his hand away quickly a small dint left in the table "hehe hows that sensei?"

[19:31] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) "fairly good, the last part is always the toughest, but you mastery of chakra control today is probably improved two times over the average genin i'd say." Placing his pointer finger upon his lips, tapping it back and forth he pondered to see if their was a part he had left out.....hmmm, "Oh yes...did you understand the lessons I taught you today." Blurting out a fairly simple question, though its meaning was somewhat hard to grasp, he himself didn't get what it ment the first time when he went through the stages but eventually it comes to you.

[19:34] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) stares blankly for a while "well i suppose its based upon the main ingredient used in most of our techniques from the hyuuga clan sensei" ending it with a nods and a smile the student happy knowing he was finally on his way to becoming a great ninja with the help of his own people and sensei

[19:38] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) "You have grasped the broader meaning, but the tasks today make up the simple tricks used to form those jutsus. Lets see the first egg you pierced symbolized you striking a chakra point through a humans layer of skin. Then I gave you a tougher egg which showed you the difference between piercing just strait into their skin, but piercing a chakra point located in their muscle...The last part pulls together all you've accomplished in one lesson to see if you can phase a chakra wave through the human body and pull it back in the same distance its a very high level of control." Breaths harder as he went into detail to explain and finally caught his breath, "Sorry it was kinda long, but do you finally understand." Knowing most people they would have faded me out by then.

[19:40] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) "Of course the human body will be much more complex, it gives you a basic knowledge of how to grasp the topic."

[19:40] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) thinks for a moment then nods "sure i see what you mean sensei...i get it now" and grins pricking your arm with a little pin of chakra resulting in a childish giggle "hehe couldnt help it sensei" and nods knowing that the human body was by far complexer than most of the tasks

[19:43] Hyuuga, Suzumo (deffy5 Short) twirls back down into his cross-legged position and pulled his hands together into a handsela formation, he breathed into his nose and exhaled from his mouth. Noticing th student was still here he replied softly, "You may go if you please, this place is were I come to relax and work with my chakra control, raising its level."

[19:46] Hyuuga, Stumpy (Stumpness Finesmith) nods "oh sure see ya sensei" the little student turns round running off before jumping quickly out of sight heading back into the village wondering if he might come back here sometime

How did you find us?: Google

Last edited by Suzumo Hatake on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue400/400Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue403/403Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Lightning Fangs has been recovered and already been taken...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm

ah, i'll fix that
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

what other blade is taken besides Fangs
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Hmm... I believe that would be Hiramekarei the unknown blade that Choujuuro has. And Hiramekarei is currently locked up in Kirigakure at the Seven Swordsmen's own base..
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 pm

edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 am

Sameheda is wielded by Dawn Uchiha. (I'm gonna have to skip my order lecture...)

Executioner's Blade is wielded by Kiza Hyuuga....

At best, it's gonna have to be a family heirloom like the White Fang Light Blade...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 am

alright I have to fix it again... lol I thought only two blades were taken since I saw two people, now four are taken.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 am

Do the Hatake's start with the ability to get sharingan? I figured they were a separate clan, and Kakashi got his from his friend, thus not all Hatake getting a sharingan.....but what ever lol.

Also, in your history, you can't already have Tomoe, you have to RP for them I believe.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 am

He being a descendant of Kakashi, has the ability of the sharingan, also he has half-blood uchiha from his mothers side. Adding his unorthedox birth he wasn't able to actually use the One Tomoe til he was 10 years old. He's better at using the Sharingan than a normal person with a trasnplant, but his standards arent quite uchiha level.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 am

....ugh...-facepalm-.....

It's in the rules that any one that "Has the ability of the sharingan" has to RP for it.....Dawn made those rules....sorry....

Kakashi got his, he was never born with it, so he can't pass down the genes to other members of the same blood line, and ANYONE can have the ability of the sharingan......so don't use him as a source....also....here is a quote from the webmaster......

Dawn wrote:
1. For a Hatakes sharingan to activate you will need to get a jounin or higher uchiha member to activate it.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am

alright question though, can you see the picture I posted...I cant
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 am

No I can't....

Remember, once you put the first [ you can't leave spaces, if you do, you'll mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 am

Yah there isn't any spaces guess I just suck at it, and history edited.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 am

it still shows that you can activate one tomoe...it's at the end of your history....
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 am

I know, his father was a Jonin of the leaf before he deserted...its in the history.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

ugh...>.<

he meant that you have to RP for it....you can't start out with it...so edit

and your siggy...your chakra is 50 not 80 change it too.....
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

Alright guess I can't find away around that, but their isn't any Hatake/Uchiha Jonin that could train it...ill fix the tomoe though.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am

oh...sry I must have forgot to hit save on my last history edit.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am

There're Uchiha Kages such as Cornelio Uchiha, Egress Uchiha (me), and Dawn Uchiha (Neo Akatsuki Leader and skipping order lecture) who can activate it for you..
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am

you and egress are from different villages as a genin, I wouldn't really train with you...also dawn is missing-nin so I couldn't train IC with her.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

It's either this: https://narutorivals.forumotion.com/updates-forum-f1/stealing-genin-t169.htm

Or you wouldn't be able to use Sharingan at all...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 am

You want me to be stolen...lol whatever works, but I kinda need my char approved.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am

1. Add 1 more paragraph to your personality.

2. You can only have 6 E-ranks, 2 D-ranks, 1 C-rank when creating a Genin character. How you can learn the Kirigakure no Jutsu is a mystery to me but it's alright.

3. Don't know about being a hybrid of two clans.

Adn that's pretty much all I see...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 pm

He's not really ahybrid its just like the Uchiha blood helps the abilities of the sharingan come easier to him, I guess. The other things are fixxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzumo Hatake   Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzumo Hatake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next