NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikamatsu Hatake (done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty
PostSubject: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am

Character Information

Name: Shikamatsu Hatake(Your ninja's name of course.)

Clan: Hatake You can use any clan from the show, or you can create your own!

Appearance: Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Kakasijpg[/img]

Personality:Shika doesn't act his age he acts way older than he is now. with his knowledge in high rank jutsu he can kill someone doesn't matter what rank because that is what he in joys most is killing How does your chacter act? this Part should be atleast two paragraphs long a pragraph being five lines long across the screen.

History:Growing up in shikas life it was hard for him because he would get so mad at people for no reason,but if he had a reason like if someone called him a name or something he didn't like he would go into a rampage and start killing. Shika was a little insane,and sometime will mumble stiff to him self and give u a dirty look and most of the time he will enjoy killing others. Tell us a little about your character, the more the better.

Village:mist (Okay this is simple. What village your Ninja is from)

Rank: S-rank or Genin/ Hatake leader Most likely you will be starting out as an genin unless given permission from a Admin.

element:Lightning,earth (water, fire, lightning,earth,wind) you can only have two.

Nindo:I must Kill Those who fear me (idk)(What is your way of the ninja?)

Equipment:Two Katana on his back then another one on his left side what does your character carry with them?

Jutsu: Put all your jutsus you know in this section.

Clan:Hatake You can use any clan from the show, or you can create your own!

RP sample:(S-Rank life part 1):The day was friday night and shika had been out walking in the night with his black cloak on, and a big black hat on his head covering his eyes,two Katana's on his back,with another one on his right side. Shika hand only been walking for about 15 mins but it was really hard to see him because his black cloak and black hat, but as shika keeps walking he could see a bright light but really didn't care what it was so he just keep walking.As he got closer and closer to the light he could start to head voices from the sounds of it there where 3 big guys drinking so shika just walked past them turning his head a little looking at then while still walking then turnning his head back to its normal spot what are u looking at freakone og the larger men had said while walking towards shika with his fist balled up as if he was going to try and punch him. Shika immediately stopped but didn't turn around to look at the fool What did u say to me [/red] a light voice was heard [color=green]u heard me....i said what are u looking at freak...yea u thinking your all cool with your black onthe man said as he stumbled a little while walking towards shika.Out of no where shika starts to mumble something to him self while looking down at the ground slowly putting one hand on top of the hat pulling it off then throwing it on the ground slowly turning around so that he would be looking at the other guy. Once fully turned and faced him his sharingan was showing in his right eye,his sharingan was a dark red color with 3 dots the where in a circle . the other person that shika was looking at slowly started to back up because he wasn't a ninja just someone out there in the world, but shika wasn't looking so happy and wasn't going to let him walk away just like that he was going to do some damage to his face. So shika Quickly unleashed his Katana then flickering behind the guy shika stabs his katana threw his back and out his chest as he started to scream shika quickly pulled the blade out of his back as he heard the other two ppl yelling at shika but no making a move because thay didn't yet see what happened. But just as shika took a step fowards the guy that he attacked fell to the ground dieing slowly, but then the other two seen that he friend had hit the ground and wasn't moving one started running towards the guy on the ground, the other one started running towards shika doing hand signs and from the looks of it it was a fire jutsu Hmm he is a ninja from the looks of it..but i don't have time to fight him i have better things to do said shika as the other shinobi blew out a fire ball and started coming towards shika fast. Shika just stood there and chuckled then flickered away from the shinobi because he knew that some kind of help was going to be coming because one of them where a shinobi maby even the other one was but who knows??.

Later that night shika sat on top of a big tree looking down at a village people called the leaf village just thinking about some stuff that he could do to that village Hmm... u know i would always....... said shika as he stopped his self from saying any thing quickly jumping down from the tree that he was sitting on. Slowly landing on the ground with his knees bent down shika looked to the right then to the left to see if any one was near by witch seamed that no one wasn't so shika quickly rose to his feet making hand signs transforming into a leaf village ninja that he had know but knew that he was out on a long mission. This ninja that shika had transformed into had back hair and wore a jounin vest, with his head band covering his eye so that no one could see it. Quickly after shika transformed he started walking towards the Leaf Village Gates with a slight smile on his face because he had planned something good and couldn't wait tell he it got done,but it was going to take a little time about 2 day's maby. As shika walks up to the gates he looks at the gaurds well hello there, im back from my mission can u let me threw so i can report back to the hokage shika said to him self as he smiles.Yes come one in one of the gaurds had said while he opened the gate waiting for him to enter the village so that he did and walked straight into the village, and towards the hokages office but mean while he was looking around for someone. Just as shika got to the hokage's building he heard a voice and that voice reminded him of who he was looking for so he turned around then started walking towards the voice getting closer and closer shika turns the corner and see's the boy that he was looking for handing out with his friends. Standing there looking at the boy with his one eye he smiles as he looks into his eyes and sees evil in them well there u are shika said as he acted to be like the leaf ninja what do u want and what are u looking at the boy said as shika just keep looking at him stop looking at me the boy screamed as he stated running towards shika holding his fist tightly as he reached back then swong his hand as shika trying to hit him in the face with his right hand. quickly shika took a steep to the left then stepped in towards the boy putting his arm around his chest then flickering away.
Shika had went back to the forest and was holding the boy making sure he didn't run away or scream then began to speak Ok now listen im going to let u go but first i have to tell u something........ u are weak vary weak..but i can change that all you have to do is follow me and u will become more power full..but if u stay here playing ninja with these leaf fools you will stay this way. You have been gifted with your great power boy and you should be able to use it to your fullestshika had said to the boy as he let him go then waited for and answer. The boy looked down then back at the leaf village because they where high enough to where they could both see it ok...yes i wish to follow you and gain more power said the boy as he looked up at shika. Ill go get every thing i need the boy said as he ran back to the village and shika transformed back to his self and waited for him to return so they could begin there journey ( this could go on for ever so im going to stop right here hope this is good enough for s-rank

the RP sample, here you show the staff your skills and if really good the staff may let you be in a higher rank. Remember quality over quantity.

How did you find us?: Dawn How did you learn about this site?

Last edited by Shikamatsu Hatake on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue95/95Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue125/125Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Most of the fields aren't completed and you must start as a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm

english Name: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Japanese Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu
Style: Ninja Art (Ninpou)
Used By: Zabuza Momochi

Hidden Mist Jutsu is a technique utilized by ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. It is a commonly used jutsu during assassination attempts because the area around the user immediately becomes shrouded in a thick mist, or fog. This thick fog allows the user to swiftly kill their target due to the low visibility.

English Name: Clone Jutsu
Japanese Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Used By: All Ninja

Clone Jutsu is one of the most common jutsu learned by a young and aspiring ninja. This jutsu creates a simple copy of the original user to be used for distraction or divertion. If the clone comes into contact with an enemy, it'll immediately turn into a cloud of smoke.

nglish Name: Replacement Jutsu
Japanese Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Used By: All Characters

Replacement Jutsu is a very basic, yet vital ninja skill. While being attacked, or in the process of being attacked, a ninja will substitute their body with another nearby object. The ninja can then hide and watch their dumbfounded opponent from a distance. Replacements are commonly used with pieces of wood, animals, or even other people.

English Name: Transform Technique
Japanese Name: Henge no Jutsu
Used By: All Characters

The Transform Technique is a jutsu learned by every ninja when they enroll in the Ninja Academy. This technique allows the ninja to transform into a specific person or object. It is very useful to disguise yourself or to trick an opponent.

Last edited by Shikamatsu Hatake on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue260/260Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue400/400Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Delete the jutsu's past genin because you start as genin
also
if you join sand you will have no sensei until a kazakage is made.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:26 pm

ok edited it
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue260/260Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Left_bar_bleue400/400Shikamatsu Hatake (done) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 pm

approved at genin

{locked}
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikamatsu Hatake (done)   Shikamatsu Hatake (done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikamatsu Hatake (done)
Page 1 of 1