NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Kyuui
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsuki Kyuui

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty
PostSubject: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Name: Kyuui, Tsuki

Clan: Kyuui

Appearance:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Ayukuo10

Personality: Tsuki is nice and peace-seeking. Unlike the other members of her clan who are demonic and wish to destroy everything. She cares for other people, and hopes that one day the world would be a nice place to live in. Sadly, her clan instincts are starting to take over her body, thus she is on the verge of being evil.

History:
~Birth Arc
Thirteen years ago Tsuki was born. She was born on the night of the full moon, so they named her Tsuki. She originally had pure black hair, but the moon dyed some of it to make it have silver streaks. As a child, Tsuki was very talented in the art of the shinobi. Her parents enrolled her in the academy when she was 12, so she had a lot of home experience.

~Academy Arc
When in the academy, Tsuki hadn't really made any friends. And to tell the truth, she didn't really want to. Her only goal at the moment was to pass the academy and become a ninja. In just a few weeks Tsuki already had top marks in her class. After a few months, it was time for the Genin exam. Tsuki was up first, and the first to pass with 100% She wears her headband around her forehead, even though her hair covers it.

Village: Kirigakure

element: Water and Wind

Nindo: "I won't be what everyone else wants me to be...Hopefully"

Equipment:
  • Kunai Knives
  • Shuriken
  • Demon Wind Shuriken x3
  • 25ft wire
  • Exploding Notes

Jutsu:
  • Clone Jutsu
  • Replacement Jutsu
  • Transformation Jutsu
  • Body Flicker Jutsu
  • Great Breakthrough
  • Gale Wind Palm
  • Dust Wind
  • Wind Cutter
  • Cutting Whirlwind Technique
  • Water Clone Technique

Clan: Kyuui

RP sample:
Spoiler:

How did you find us?: I saw the advertisement on "Naruto Blade of the Ninja" forum.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Kyuui
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsuki Kyuui

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue95/95Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue125/125Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Personality must be two paragraphs 1 paragragh being five lines across the screen use some of the other approved ninja as examples.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue350/350Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 am

are genin only allowed 1 weapon
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 am

Also, please put the description of your jutsu's. Use this format please....

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type:(Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu)
Chakra Usage:(how much chakra do you use when using jutsu)
Element:(Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, or Earth)
Description:(What does the jutsu do)

If you need help with finding out the information, use this link.....

http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php <~For ninjutsu's
http://www.leafninja.com/taijutsu-1.php <~ For Taijutsu's
http://www.leafninja.com/genjutsu.php <~ For Genjutsu's

If you need any help, PM me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~   Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuki Kyuui ~FINISHED~
Page 1 of 1