NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Search For the Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Search For the Sword Left_bar_bleue400/400Search For the Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Search For the Sword Left_bar_bleue403/403Search For the Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Search For the Sword Empty
PostSubject: Search For the Sword   Search For the Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 pm

[Ooc: Sorry if this has nothing to do with Sunagakure but i needed a place near the River Country to begin my journey.. And this village would assume the identity of the country for it]

Egress Uchiha and his three bodyguards arrive at the Land of Rivers. Hm.. more troublesome if there was a shinobi village established here.. thought Egress. "Okay, we have to make this as quick and as silent as possible," explained Egress. "There are many others who are interested in the Lightning Fangs and if word gets out our mission will be entirely jeapordized and our own retrival of the blade will be reduced to slim.." With their wireless radio signals on, Egress gave more instructions. "Okay, we shall keep in contact with these frequency transmitters, but only if we're within a certain distance with each other so we will form two squads. We'll seperate into four once we reach near the target point. Once you see the blade, you'll immeditately contact the other team and wait for me to arrive there. Once the sword is retrieved, we'll swiftly evacuate and return to Kirigakure.. even if it means the cost of one of us.." he guided. "Yukaza will be with me while Genko and Oyhiko will team up.." Egress then gave them coordinates on a few points where the swod will be. "Okay, once you have all of the information in your head, it should take at least forty-five minutes to get there and retrieve it, for what ever happens, this sword must be returned to Kirigakure no matter what.." Egress then commenced the mission...

Heading Towards The ROCK

It has been a long time but Egress has reached one of the locations. Yukaza had seperated from him to locate the other location several minutes ago. Checking the enviroment, Egress spotted the hill in which his advisors had pinpointed to. Focusing chakra to his feet, Egress climbed up the small hill until he reached the top. He saw small trees, bushes, and many boulders, but he couldn't find the Lightning Fangs anywhere. It should produce an electrical sound... thought Egress. Closing any other thoughts, Egress heared carefully to his surroundings, but the only thing that cued him in was the singing voice of two birds. Suddenly, his radio began to rattle. Have they found it? wondered Egress. "Come in" he spoke. "Yukaza here sir. Target is not in the cave point.." replied Yukaza. "Dissapointment.. but i'm sure the other two locations are successful. None here in hill point.. stay in position and wit for the others to reply.." said Egress. Egress waited nine mintues sitting there, staring blankly at grass when his radio began to rattle. "Hello?" was the first thing he asked. "Genko here, target has been spotted! Oyhiko is now with me, river point is exact location, but I sense a few presences heading towards us. Tourists or Guards we're not sure but I send Oyhiko to check it out.." replied Genko. "Good man, I'll be right there. Yukaza, travel to that point and make sure no one is following you. Take out any unwanted guests along the way.." "Understood.." said Yukaza. It sounded more like a rush of static.

Twenty Minutes Later

Egress arrived at the spot where Genko is and he could see not only Genko but Yukaza. There were on land but when the two has spotted Lord Mizukage, they pointed to a specific area. Looking where Yukaza is pointing, he could see a sword with lighting energy crackling around it. It was on the edge of the current and if a couple more days passed, it would have fell and been lost forever. The Lightning Fangs! thought Egress. "Nice succession, Yukaza take guard and make sure no one interferes.." commanded Egress. Egress rushed towards the rock and could see the very blade that the rouge Seven Swordsmen has wielded. He had waited for this moment for three eyars, now he could sense numerous Raiton techniques he could utilize wielding this blade. Of course, he would also somehow share its glorious power with a member of that group, but until then it was Egress's. This would make five swords in our household.. Egress suddenly grabbed hold of the sword, regardless of the electricity emitting from it shocking him and stinging him. He knew that this was the part where the sword identifies its holder, but since its former holder is long gone, who shall be its holder? Egress could sense the blade choosing whether this little person touching it shall keep it to himself. The static began to retreat and he could feel the blade loosing itself from the rock. Changing chakra in his hand to Raiton, Egress pulled out the blade and the Lightning Fangs shot a long bolt right into the skies, identifying its new owner! Success!
But his goal will not end until he reaches its home village. "Genko, Yukaza, we're going back." "An update Lord Mizukage.. enemy pursuit has arrived and Oyhiko is detaining them. I've identified up to five chakra presences.. three of which are at Chuunin level." said Genko. Egress sheathed the sword in place of his belt. "I trust you have placed it in him?" wondered Egress. "Yes sir.." replied Genko. Clapping his hands together, Oyhiko suddenly emerged from a puff of smoke! "W-What??" shocked Oyhiko. "We're done here, the destination to Kirigakure is the final part of the mission." "All five were pretty much worthy half of me.. but they still put up a tough fight.." said Genko. Making handseals, yukaza placed his hands on the floor. "Kuchiyose!" Suddenly, a giant bat appeared. Yukaza whispered in its ears and the bat nodded. The four sat on the bat and so they flew off.. traveling by air where it will be difficult for them to be reached...

Homecoming

The giant bat dropped them off of Kirigakure, they had made in home but did not check if there were anybody following them. Lord Mizukage entered through the village, where he'd known that his blade felt safe. "Okay guys.. I'll grant you three a four day break from missions... so go enjoy it." offered Egress. Turning towards his Mansion, Egress had retrieved another part back into the Mist Village... When he entered his office, he saw his advisors standing there looking at Egress. "A success?" sked Mikata. Even from his mask, Egress smiled and said, "Let's just say we're ready for five members.." The elders then left and egress sat back in his chair, removing his robes. he then stamped the Lightning Fangs right on the floor besides him, where he could keep a close watch on it. Only Sharkskin and Executioner's Blade left.. these surely all formidable opponents.. Meanwhile as he was writing on reports, Egress was formulating on what power he could possess while using the blade..
Back to top Go down

Search For the Sword
Page 1 of 1