NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) Empty
PostSubject: The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding)   The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Red was traveling in the plains of the sound when he was startlde by a shirk.The shirk was not that of pain or fear but anger.He had not heard this sound befor.He knew it wasn't a shrik of an anmial or person.This shirk was of the dead crying out for an poor un suoecting vitiam to claim their soul.Red went to persue this sound with out the fear of haveing his soul stolen.He was a bave young man.His father thaught him all hyuugas must be brave.He fallowed the shirk into a cave.The cave was hot and humid.He was sweating like a flowing river.He noticed something shineying and raced to it to discover it was a sword.He grabed the handle of the blade.As he grabed it an Evil spirt soon took controll of his mind.

"I am Lord Kajikage and Your soul now belongs to me and my Gitou no Kanetsu Saishuu (Ceremonial Heat-Gathering Sword )" Said the spirt to Red.

Red had a lot of pride and will power.He trained to hard to let some dead person controll him.

"I am Red of the Hyuuga clan and my soul belong to noone but me... You and your sword's power belong to me seeing how your dead and have no use.I will allow you to speak your mind and only that if ever try controll my sword I will haunt your spirt down and destroy it." He answered

"Hmmmm a strong spirt I like that Hyuuga I will allow you to use my power both don't think I can't cuprut your spirt.I will have your soul and turn you to haterad and evil and you will kill for me."The spirt said as it started to fade away into the sword.
Red soon picked up the sword and left the cave with it straped to his side.
Back to top Go down

The Sound of The Dead (Red's Sword finding)
Page 1 of 1