NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding something more.... {private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue400/400Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Finding something more.... {private} Empty
PostSubject: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Jakusha made his way from Kirigakure, through Fire Country, and is now in Grass Country. Dang that was a long freaking walk.... He looked around and saw that it closely resembled Fire country but had it's little differences. "So....this is another small village?" He was sort of amazed by the sight and the smell of the place since it was different from Fire Country. As he wandered along, he was trying to find Kusagakure. It's not that big....so where can I find that darn town.... As he continued to walk on what he hoped was a road that lead to Kusagakure, his mind began to slip into what he was planning. I know Konoha doesn't have a Kage, and I know the Mizukage is here talking to this countries leader about a alliance of sorts, and I got the backing of the Raikage already....I'm about half-way done....I just need more of them to help me....

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue96/96Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue111/111Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Den was walking through the village, he didn't feel like training on his dodging machine right now so he had nothing to do really. Den wondered what he should do, maybe try and get a mission, or try and find a higher ranking ninja to train him? Perhaps I should just walk into the Kage's office and demand a mission, using the fact I've been a Genin for awhile now to convince him to......wait, who's that guy? Den thought as he saw a man walking through the village. He saw that the man had the Sound Village symbol on him and wondered what a sound village shinobi would be doing here.

What are you doing here, we normally don't get shinobi from other villages here. Den said as he walekd toward the man.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue400/400Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Jakusha was snapped out of his thought when he was approached by a young Grass Village Genin. "Owh...I'm just here to talk to your Kage....but I know he is in the middle of a meeting with the Mizukage, so I'm debating to if I want to talk to him right now or not." He knelt down and readjusted his Sound-band on his right leg and his Leaf-band just below it. "Why aren't you in Konoha taking part in the Chuunin Exams, or on a mission right now? Doesn't your Leader give his ninja anything to do?" He knew something big must be going on if the ninja before him wasn't at the exams or on a mission. Great....now I have to send word to the Raikage.....
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue96/96Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} Left_bar_bleue111/111Finding something more.... {private} Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Den nodded, the Kage was meeting with another for something important, possibly an alliance. he assumed this man was a Kage as well, and wanted to discuss something important as well. Den noticed that there was Leaf-band on the man's leg as well, and wondered why he would have two different bands. Den looked at them strangely but otherwise didn' show any sign of noticing.

I never recieved any proper instruction after I became a Genin, I have no sensei or team, so I can't go on missions and my skill has never been tested. Den explained, his face seeming somewhat disappointed by that fact.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm

"Well...." Jakusha raised to his feet. "You want to do a little test then...or would you rather wait and test them some other time?" He found it somewhat disgusting that the leader of a country doesn't have the time for his lowers. "Before you answer....may I ask for your name? I'm Jakusha Hyuuga, the Rice Fields Country Leader and Kage of the Hidden Sound Village." He gave a small respectful bow, showing that no matter the rank, each ninja should be respected. As he rose he looked at his leg and back at the young one. "I have two headbands due to the fact I use to be a Jonin for the Hidden Leaf, that was before I was given a spot of leadership."
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Den was interested by the man's question, and was about to answer when he continued, asking him his name and told him his own, as well as his title and why he had two bands. Den noticed that the shinobi respectfully bowed to him and instantly did the same, not wanting to offend the Kage of the Sound Village.

My name is Denkiteki.... I don't know what my clan name is though, I was orphaned before I ever met my parents. Also I would like to test my skills very much, do you have anything in mind? Den said, wodnering if this Kage was actually going to spar with him to test his skills.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"Orphaned....I could look into that for you...." Jakusha gave a slight smile. Seeing the kid sort of reminded him of himself. "You know what....I'll help you out...." Jakusha did hand signs and PUFF, a clone of himself appeared. "You can spare against my clone...if you want...since your Kage is busy, and you seem self trained." Jakusha backed off and let his Clone stand there. "Try to hit him....he will defend himself so you might get hurt."

(One direct hit and it's gone...it has half my chakra to use.)

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra usage: [Kage Bunshin costs five chakra points to create per 1-10 clones]
Element:n/a
Description:Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Clone Chakra would be 120.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Den shook his head when Jakusha said he could look into his family, I gave up on having a family a long time ago, I don't care who's child I was, or who might be related to me.

Den watched as the man made a clone, wondering how he should attack it. Den decided that he should try and surprise him by attacking quickly and with deadly accuracy. Den ran straight toward the clone, moving faster then most Genin were able to, and punched straight at the clones face, aiming straight at its nose, again using skill slightly beyond that of a normal Genin.

-------------
Name: Den
Health:100
Chakra:50
Speed:24
Dexterity:23
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 23

Name: Jaku's clone
Health: 400
Chakra: 120
Speed: 77
Dexterity: 76
Strength: 75
Intelligence: 79
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Jakusha's Clone smiled at his speed, "Nice...you are fast..." The Clone entered the Gentle Fist stance quickly. This kid is one that I would have doing missions...not sitting at home.... Once the kid was right on top of the clone, it began to rotate, doing Hakkeshou Kaiten, and activating his Byakugan. The clone looked over Den, waiting for more.

(sorry for being short)
-------------------------------------------------------
Byakugan
Type: Doujutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
This is used by the Hyuuga Clan members allowing them to see 359 degrees around themselves. Only having one blindspot that is known only to them unless someone finds it in battle. It allows them to see all 361 chakra points in the chakra system.

Name:Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage:2
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Health: (one hit)
Chakra: 113 (120 - 7)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Den saw that the clone was somewhat impressed by his speed, but unfortunetly it did surprise him, as the clone was able to do a Hyuuga clan jutsu right before he made contact, blooding his knuckles before he could jump away. Well I guess he didn't under estimate me, I guess I should use my custom jutsu and try and hope his Byakugan doesn't catch exactly what I'm doing.

Den ignored the pain as he did four quick hand seals, focusing his lightning chakra into his arms, he was only four feet from the clone so he was prepared to jump back at any moment to avoid any attack the clone tried to use on him. Once he was done with the hand seals he thrusted his hands out toward the clone and sent a small stream of lightning at the clone, hoping to paralyze it long enough for him to punch it and defeat it.
----------
Name:Lightning Release:Small Lightning Arc
Element:Lightning
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:0-5 meters
Description:The user does a few handsigns, Rat-Monkey-Hare-Boar, then lifts both hands toward there opponent and lets loose a small arc of lightning, the arc is a fifteen degree angle and only travels about 5 meters from the user. Also the techinque only stuns the opponent for a short time, making it only good for starting a combo attack. Is extremely easy to dodge, due to its short range and small, almost stream like arc. Also it only stuns the opponents for a short time (not even a whole post.) so unless the user has something planned then the techinque is useless.
Chakra use: 5
-------
Health: 90(100-10)
Chakra: 45(50-5)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Jakusha was sort-of shocked to see Den's element, "Lightning huh....nice...." Seeing his chance, the clone chunked a kunai after marking it with a shiki (rite) at Den, following quickly with Reppushou to speed up the kunai. Watching the attack that Den launched at him, the clone jumped off the trail and ducked into the grass, doing hand signs for Meisai Gakure no Jutsu. Now he was invisible. Now to see some of your skills. The clone waited in the grass, waiting to see what Den will do.

--------------------------------------------------
Name:Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:3
Element:Wind
Description:Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Jakusha will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness

Name:Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Chakra Usage:8
Element: n/a
Description: After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.

Name:Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique
Chakra Usage:10
Description:Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye.

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Jakusha first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite)(shiki also means "command" and "direction" in english) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Jakusha can travel to the mark to kill them.

(I'll only remove the 10 after I do the move fully)

Health: (one hit)
Chakra: 102 (113 - 11)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Den barely managed to dodge the kunai, feeling the wind blow his hair back as it flew past him, landing a long way away from him. He then saw the clone jump into the grass, using some techinque to make himself invisible. Den frowned as he looked into the grass, trying to find any strange movement within it, though it was hard due to the wind blowing it around. He did some hand seals and focused his chakra, deciding that he should show his other element as well, and took one last quick look at the grass, seeing some of it being crushed by some inisible force, and sent a giant fireball straight toward it, using his most powerful jutsu the Great Fire Ball.
------
Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke, Yamashiro Aoba, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Obito, Uchiha Itachi, Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Use:5
Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it. Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.
---------------------
Health:90
Chakra:40(45-5)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Jakusha watched on the sidelines, Lightning and Fire....two elements at Genin rank....must be... His eyes suddenly widened. Forget looking into his bloodline, I already know what he is....just has he developed it yet?

The Clone was taken off guard by the second elemental attack done by Den, he quickly deactivated his Meisai Gakure no Jutsu, and stood up, activating Hiraishin no Jutsu, appearing at his fallen kunai, rushing towards Den, then thrusting his palm towards him, doing Hakke Kuushou.

Gah....my clone is sloppy... Jakusha thought to himself. "Den....remember, only one hit....thats all you need...." He smiled and crossed his arms as he watched the little sparing session continue. This might be the first time the kid actually faced someone in a actual fight.

------------------------------------------------
Name:Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
Description: A ranged Taijutsu technique. Extending chakra from his body, Jakusha will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Hiraishin no Jutsu -- minus 10 chakra

Health: 1 Hit
Chakra: 84 (102-18)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Den saw the clone for a moment before itdisappeared, though not in a puff of smoke like most clones did. What the hell was that, there's no ripple in the grass to show where he ran, so it can't be a Body Flicker.Den thought as he heard footsteps coming from where the kunai had landed. Den turned and saw that his opponent was thrusting his palm open, like he was about to attack. Den didn't want to find out what sort of techinque it was, ezpecially if it was a techinque from the Hyuuga clan. Den dropped an exploding tag and jumped backward, all the sudden feeling himself being hit by some invisible force and being sent backwards. Den managed to land on his feet, but the force of the blow made him grunt in pain, though he shook it off after a split second. If I get hit by that again I'm going to be hospitalized, I didn't expect to be hit by something that powerful.

Den watched as the exploding tag exploded, hopefully taking the clone out with it, Den went into a defensive pose, making sure he didn't get killed because he thought he had won.
----------
Den
Health:40(90-50)
Chakra:40
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Once Den was sent flying, the tag exploded, just a hair away from dispersing the clone. Using the chance, the clone grabbed the fallen kunai again and launched it at Den once more, with a shiki (rite) on it again. As the dust settled from the explosion, the clone jumped through the smoke, and did the hand signs for Mizurappa, shooting a single jet of water at Den.

Come on young one....get your head in the game and fight back....show me what you can do.... Jakusha thought to himself as he watched the fight continue. My clone isn't as smooth as me, but can still get the job done.....yet you almost got him with the tag.....stay on your toes.... "Den, take this as if this is a fight for your life, don't hold back, kill the attacker....he may be faster, stronger, and able to do more, but you have tricks too....TAKE HIM OUT!!"

--------------------------------------------------------
Name:Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Chakra Usage:2
Element:Water
Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Jakusha will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Health: 1 hit
Chakra: 82 (84-2)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Den watched as the exploding tag almost took the clone out, but it managed to avoid it in time. Den noticed that instead of pulling out a new kunai it took the one from the ground and threw it back at Den, of course, the clone came from over where the kunai was, something about it should allow him to teleport to it, now I just need to keep that away from me and I shouldn't be worried about him appearing behind me. Den once again dodge the kunai, having an easier time because it wasn't moving as fast, and saw the water coming straight toward him. Den heard Jakusha tell him he shoudl take this as if he was fighting for real, and that he should use more tricks to fight the clone. Den let the water hit him straight on, doing some hand seals and using his Lightning Arc techinque again to send lightning striaght through the jet of water and increasing the range of his lightning arc, hopefully hitting the clone.
-------------------
Name:Lightning Release:Small Lightning Arc
Element:Lightning
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:0-5 meters
Description:The user does a few handsigns, Rat-Monkey-Hare-Boar, then lifts both hands toward there opponent and lets loose a small arc of lightning, the arc is a fifteen degree angle and only travels about 5 meters from the user. Also the techinque only stuns the opponent for a short time, making it only good for starting a combo attack. Is extremely easy to dodge, due to its short range and small, almost stream like arc. Also it only stuns the opponents for a short time (not even a whole post.) so unless the user has something planned then the techinque is useless.
Chakra use: 5
--------------------
Den
Health: 15(40-25)
Chakra:35(40-5)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

As the lightning zoomed up the jet of water, the clone tried to activate Hiraishin no Jutsu again but was hit by the electricity, forcing the clone to fall flat on its face, stunned by both the jutsu and what just happened.

Jakusha started to walk up to Den and the clone from the other side of the trail. "That was some smooth thinking....I have to hand it to you, the tag was a great strategy, but that lighting.....taking the hit and delivering your own....just proves that some sacrifices need to be made to defeat your opponent...." He watched Den, wanting to see how he would finish off the clone.

Health: 1 hit
Chakra: 82
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Den himself had to take a second to finish the clone, his hands somewhat stunned from shooting the lightning through the water which surounded them. Den was capable of moving them quickly however, at elast compared to the clone, and threw a kunai at it, aimed straight for its back. Den had at first thought about dodging the attack, worried that it would knock him out, but all the sudden he could perseive things better, able to figure out that the water wouldn't be that powerful from the speed it traveled, and the amount of mass that was in it.

He turned toward Jakusha, his eyes looking a little red with little spots of black, but they disappeared before anyone would be able to see what exactly it looked like. Yeah, I figured if I used the water with my lightning it would go much farther then it normally would, and might actually hit him, all I had to do was let it hit me with the water.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 pm

The clone dispersed as hit was hit, leaving behind only a puff of smoke. Jakusha looked over the boy. "You need rest....he hit you a few good times...sit down and try to breath a bit...." Jakusha noticed a small stump on the side of the trail and sat on the ground. "I think I figured out who and what you actually are from this little fight alone....from the use of two elements, you true one being Lightning and your second one...more as a base element being Fire....your a Uchiha...." He looked the boy over once more. "...but your last move...you could have dodged it and touched the water and still got the same effect....but the fights over now...you did well....some fights are finished with one hit, and thats all you need." Jakusha smiled at the boy. "Imagine what you would of been able to do if you had the proper training....think if your training more like this, testing your limits, pushing you....."
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Dem sat down on the stump, nodding when Jakusha said he needed to rest. He did listen to Jakusha as he explained that he was an Uchiha, but he didn't seem excited as one would usually expect of a boy who just found out that someone knew about his family. He then listened to Jakusha as he explained that Den could have dodge the attack as well as perofrm the same trick he pulled.

I honeslty don't think so, for one my jutsu barely managed to hit your clone at the speed it was going, and that was because it was a completely straight shot, it wouldn't have moved as fast as it did if I hit it from an angle I think. Also the clone would probably be on the attack again before I could electrocute him. Den explained, hoping he didn't offend Jakusha in any way for thinking he was wrong.

Den listened to Jakusha as he asked Den what he thought it would be like if he had proper training, always testing his limits like he did in that fight. I think that would be great...but I diubt the Kage or even the Jounin would train me, most of them think I'm blood thirsty or something because I used a powerful techinque against three other students when I was i nthe Academy.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 am

"Well, how you ended it doesn't matter....you got him, so whats the point in arguing huh?" He laughed as he readjusted on the ground, listening to what Den had to say about not being a individual who some see as "un-trainable". What did this kid do....I guess I better ask.... "What did you do in the Academy? To me it would seem as if you just have talent.....talent that needs to be used, tested, and pushed....so you can get stronger." He leaned back, resting his hands on the ground behind him as he used them to help hold himself up. "Why your Kage and other higher ups won't train you is dumb....the country is only as strong as its members, and if one is weak, everyone is weak...thats what I think...."
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

When I first joined the Academy, I was poorly educated and had almost no idea what a shinobi was, and was constantly made fun of because of that. So I kept training, kept trying to make myself more powerful then everyone else. You saw that Fireball I made earlier, I mastered that techinque when i was seven years old, and used it against three other students in a fight. Now most people think I'm crazy or something because I almost hurt a couple ofother students. They made me a Genin shortly afterwards though, because I had proved I was able to perform jutsu even more powerful then the ones they taught me. Den explained, shrugging as he spoke.

Den nodded when Jakusha said that a Country was only as strong as its members, a village full of weaklings could be crushed by a smaller one of skilled shinobi any day.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Jakusha got up after listening to Den's story. "Heck, I would have placed you on special training schedules, just to see what you can do." He said as he dusted himself off. "So Den....I'm not going to pressure you into this, you do what you want, it's your life....but do you want to come with me back to my village, seeing as how I don't need to be here since your Kage is in the middle of something, or would you rather wait and see what he has planned?" Jakusha said as he looked around, just checking the place out. "If you stay here, mostly everything will stay the same, but if you come with me, you will have three other people to train with, and at times, me to spar with.....so Den....what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Den was surprised by Jakusha's offer, he was offering to join his village, have a teamto train with, and occationally be trained by him. Of course I'll join you. I want to be on a team and go on missions, which will probably never happen here.

Den stood up from his stump, smiling. He took off his Grass Village headband, dropping it on the stump he had been sitting on, not wanting to represent the Grass village in anyway, and turned to Jakusha. So when do we leave?
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

"You'll be on a team of four, there is one other Uchiha, one Hyuuga like me, and another from Hidden Moon.....each one of you will be tested....so you need to heal once we get back....." Jakusha picked up Den's old hand band and tied it below his Leaf head band. "I hope you don't mind, but I like to collect these, they help in spying if needed...." He gave a smile as he finished tying it off on his leg. Once finished, he did a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. "Get on his back since you are weak, we'll leave now." The Clone got low to allow Den to get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding something more.... {private}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next