NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound off to Kumogakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sound off to Kumogakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Sound off to Kumogakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sound off to Kumogakure Left_bar_bleue400/400Sound off to Kumogakure Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Sound off to Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: Sound off to Kumogakure   Sound off to Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 am

Jakusha left his office, locking it behind him, and leaving the Daimyo's in charge for now. He was walking up the stairs and out of the building, opened the door and the light for sun hit his face. Why does it have to be so bright? He left the building and started to walk south, towards Fire Country. His reasoning for being out of his office is for his want to strengthen his relations with other Countries and their Leaders. Since he already had the thought in mind of attacking a certain village, allies will make defending his lands so much easier, but which villages can he trust? Konoha didn't have a Hokage yet, The Mizukage....maybe....The Kazekage...a shot in the dark...The Tsuchikage....there wasn't one......maybe the Raikage....Jakusha didn't know what to do. Amegakure had a leader...but she isn't really that powerful...yet. Jakusha decided to head off to Kumogakure and talk to the Raikage about forming a alliance. "It could work...but only if I can convince him...." Jakusha said to himself as he turned to walk North-East to Lightning country.

It didn't take long for Jakusha to reach the border of his country. I really do rule over a smaller country...small can always be a good thing.... He laughed a little to himself as he knew that smaller countries can do more then most people think, even though their shinobi count is not that high. After he got to the border and found a bunch of trees, Jakusha began to leap for one to the other, moving incredibly fast. Has he was moving from tree to tree, he began to think, Who is the Raikage again....I know he is younger then me....and a male....but what is his name again? He began to think real hard and it took him until he crossed both unknown lands and reached the border of Lightning Country that it hit him. Thats right...he's a Sabura....given name is Junichiro....

Once he set foot into Lightning Country, he headed straight for Kumogakure, I wonder how high in the mountain the village is... He continued to move. The lack of trees made it harder to move at a fast pace but Jakusha was still moving quickly. It took him a few hours to find the mountain that held Kumogakure on it's peak. "Now just to climb up...the sooner I get up there...the sooner I can get down...."
Back to top Go down

Sound off to Kumogakure
Page 1 of 1