NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to Sound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue50/50Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue100/100Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 am

Nami jumps tree branch to tree branch moving closer to the border. She stops and thinks about Kiza but he may love her but he never showed it to her she looks down then starts to run again. She looks around making sure noone followed her as she ran this was her chance to beat Dawn at all costs and Jaku will be happy to have another hyuuga with him.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue0/0Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue400/400Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 am

Jakusha was fully healed from his little experiment, but what he lost was at a cost, he lost his left eye. He had his white bandanna coving his eye and his forehead, but there were blood stains which could be seen on the bandanna in the location of the eye and parts on the forehead. He was at the time walking around by the border of Fire Country and Sound Country, just to get some air and relax, finding all he did was work and that he had no time to take a break. He was either working to protect his "base" and the Five Genin that were in it, trying to keep his village in a neutral state with most of the the other Hidden Villages, or working towards personal goals. "Why can't I catch a break?" He asked himself under his breath as he took in a long deep sigh. As he walked, he thought about the five Genin he had in his village, and soon to be six. Den....Kaito....the only two Uchiha with me....Red....Methias.....and soon Nami are the three Hyuuga.....and Tsubaki, the only one of her kind.....I do have a good amount talent in my village....I hope they don't attack each other. He stopped walking as he found himself in the forest of Konoha. "................."
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Nami thought about Kiza as she jumps to the trees then to the floor and stood up looking around again looking at the tree bushes, everywhere to make sure she was not followed
"Sorry Kiza"
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue70/70Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue120/120Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Asher whas walking through the forest as he never been here yet, seeing if he can find a place to sleep till he came across as he seen a hyuuga that was with Kiza on the floor he quickly hide behind a tree and use his shadow possen jutsu on her to stop her.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue95/95Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Going to Sound Left_bar_bleue125/125Going to Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Kiza dropped down from a tree infront of Nami extending his arm pushing out trying to stop her in her tracks. Kiza appeared to be sniffling and looked up at her with watering eyes.
"You didn't think I could stand just letting you leave did you?" Kiza said as he punched at Nami's stomach with his other hand.
"I'll do whatever it takes to stop you.....WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!" He screamed activating his Byakugan.

Health:105//Chakra:58((Byakugan Activated))
Speed:15//Dexterity:15//Strength:20//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:06 pm

As Jakusha was walking around he was thinking, I might try to convince this Kiza fellow into a light negotiation....to protect Konoha... as he looked up, he notice Nami, and a question mark could be seen over his head. What is she doing? He then activated his Byakugan, looking around, then he saw a chakra flow going from her feet to another person. ...ah....a Nara.....what are you doing.... He questioned himself, as he turned back to look at Nami, he saw a young person standing in front of her, and strike her. ...DID....HE....JUST....HIT....A.....FEMALE!?!?!? As the hit landed, Jakusha grabbed a kunai, marking it with rike, throwing it violently at the Nara's feet then charging at full out sprint, jumping in air, swinging his right leg wide to slam it into the person that hit Nami. "STRIKE A FEMALE IN MY SIGHT.....YOUR FRIEND WILL PAY FOR IT FIRST!" Then in a blink of a eye, not striking the person that hit Nami, Jakusha vanished as he activated Hiraishin no Jutsu, appearing right beside the Nara in the Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou attacking stance, shouting. "Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms!......Two Palms!" As he moved his hands to strike two of the Nara's chakra points, and finish the technique.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Byakugan
Type: Doujutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
This is used by the Hyuuga Clan members allowing them to see 359 degrees around themselves. Only having one blindspot that is known only to them unless someone finds it in battle. It allows them to see all 361 chakra points in the chakra system.

Name:Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage: 7
Element: n/a
Description:Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times

Name:Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:10
Element:n/a
Description:Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye.

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Jakusha first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite)(shiki also means "command" and "direction" in english) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Jakusha can travel to the mark to kill them.

Health: 400
Chakra: 249 (261-10-7-5)
Speed: 124 (154)
Dexterity: 106 (136)
Strength: 83 (113)
Intelligence: 102 (132)
(*when Byakugan is activated*)
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Asher saw the hyuuga guy next to him as soon as he saw him Asher new he was in truble quiickly he grew his shadow out at him to try to stop the attack as soon as he did he perform Shadow strangle on him trying to choke him and hold down his arms from attacks.

Name: Kagemane no Jutsu - Shadow Possession Jutsu
Type: Short to Mid range, Supplementary
Skill: Ninjutsu
CK usage: 3 per person, 3 per turn
The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow for as far as it has sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that. (Of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back.) If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through. The major downside of the Shadow Imitation is that it is tiring to use repeatedly; Hidan notes that the ability is subject to some form of diminishing return and decreases in potency after repeated use. If the user is low on chakra, the performance rate of the technique also deteriorates. Insufficient lighting will make the jutsu less effective. A particularly strong opponent can also resist the shadow's forced imitation. Shikaku Nara calls this jutsu by its old name: the Shadow Bind Technique (影縛りの術, Kage Shibari no Jutsu; English TV "Shadow Paralysis Jutsu"). The old version simply paralyzed the target. The imitation aspect was apparently added sometime between Orochimaru's defection from Konoha and his later invasion of the village.

Name: Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu - Shadow Strangle Jutsu
Type: Offensive, Short to
mid-range (0-10m)
Skill: Ninjutsu
Ck usage: 5
After capturing an opponent with the Shadow Imitation Technique, the user can then further extend their shadow up to the target's throat in the shape of a hand, which chokes them to death. Also, if the Shadow Imitation Technique isn't making the opponent copy their movements, this can be used to bind opponent's body in order to restrain them. The closer the user is to their opponent, the tighter the strangle will become. This technique cannot be used for an extended period of time.

Health: 100
Chakra: 44-3-5=36
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10

Last edited by Asher Nara on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 pm

(OOC: Asher....you just side stepped my attack on you.....did you even read my post?)
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 pm

OOC:right sorry i fix it i thought it was to Kiza i just saw the words nara in it lol
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:39 pm

OOC: Remember....not auto hitting or saying you trapped someone in a jutsu without given them a chance to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 pm

OOC:it says trying
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 pm

OOC: I know....it was a reminder to everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC:OH OK
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 am

Nami falls and cries in pain and coughs out blood looks at kiza tears roll from her eyes then actives her Byakugan and jumps back falling into her tiger fist stance
"stay back Kiza please"Nami says crying this will stop her loving ever again she just stares at Kiza
"i am sorry Kiza but after sensei is killed we still could be freinds"Nami say still tears flow from her eyes

Health:100
Chakra: 45((-5))
Speed: 30((+10))
Dexterity: 20((+10))
Strength: 30((+10))
Intelligence:20((+10))
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm

OOC:nami i still have you in my shadow possen so how did you jump back and falling into her tiger fist stance
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:07 am

((when jaku attacked you you will lose your focus so then i can move i have seen it on tv))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

((since no-one posted i am now in sound))
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

(OOC: it's only been a few days....not a week....have patience please...some people are busy and seeing how it's 3:12 pm over here, you are over reacting just a bit....please wait......)
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 am

((Yeah sorry I have been busy with races but at least give me three days its only been two.))

"No. I'm going to bring you back.........even if it has to be knocked out." Kiza said putting a serious look on his face as he began performing handseals.

He created an Earth Clone planning out the next few steps in his head. As Kiza charged Nami, jumping into the air with a flying kick((Dynamic Entry without the kunai throwing)) towards her his Earth Clone pulled out six kunai sending them soaring towards the mysterious older ninja. Kiza knew this whole situation could get him serious hurt but he didn't care. He was too busy thinking about his village than himself.
----------------------------------------------------
Health:105//Chakra:54((58-4))
Speed:25//Dexterity:25//Strength:30//Intelligence:20
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 am

Nami flicker in to the trees and pulls her dragon forge katana from her back with her left hand and moves to take out five Senbons from her left arm pouch and throws them at kiza let her leaf headband fall from her fore head. nami then reaches for her kunai pouch on her right leg and takes two out and throws them at kiza.
"then this is it" Nami says emotionless not caring anymore
------------------------------------------------
Chakra: 41((-4))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 am

Kiza seen Nami finally get serious. He liked her a lot back just as she liked him which is exactly why Kiza can't let her leave. As all the projectiles flew towards him he used his Heavenly Spin blocking them all. Afterwards he used his Temporary Body Paralysis Technique in hopes of keeping Nami still for one second. After doing that if his last attack was successful Kiza would bring Nami down a lot because he sent a Great Fireball towards her. Kiza was going to go all out to bring her back, all out even if it caused him a trip to the hospital.

Health:105//Chakra:41((54-13))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 am

Nami flickers behind kiza and put her dragon forge katana's blade next to his neck. She was emotionless.
"Give up kiza-kun if you move you will lose your head" Nami says quietly but was crying inside as she took her knuckle knife from her pouch on her left leg and put it near his heart
"please kiza stop" nami's face was still and emotionless but one stray tear fall from her eye and in the background the sound of her leaf head band hitting the floor of the forest could be heard
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 am

((Keep track of your health and chakra. And subtract the chakra usages from the flickers as well.))

"Seems like you forgot one thing." Kiza said as his Earth Clone came up behind Nami thrusting a kunai towards her back. In hopes of this working Kiza then dropped down using his Taijutsu Technique doing a strong sweep kick trying to knock Nami off of her feet. Kiza now knew Nami was serious in her actions and began stepping up his game ready for anything she could throw at him. He was no longer holding back now. He would release everything he had to keep her from leaving.

Health:105//Chakra:41((54-13))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am

nami falls as she does she puts her knuckle knife away and wwith her other hand with her dragon forge katana push up from the ground and hits the rock kunai away at the clone and comes down trying to slash at kiza
"Kiza if you keep this up you will die" Nami says emotionless placing the blade of her katana against her cheek and her eyes sparkle as she runs at him with extreme speed and her Byakugan still active watching him all the time in the fight
"you should not be doing this kiza" Nami says slashing him if she can
---------------------------------------------
Chakra: 41((-4))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going to Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound I_icon_minitime