NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to Sound

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 am

((I minused the health for you since you didn't. Two damage for the kunai stab and 12 for the kick because of my strength bonus.))

"I don't care." Kiza said using his Heavenly Spin as Nami got closer attempting to knock and her sword away.
"It's a shame Nami. I was going to teach you, make you the best you can be, protecting you from the world, and this is what you try to do. Betray Konaha by leaving to the Sound. I've never felt so hurt in my life." Kiza said clenching his fist tight.

As he released you seen slight blood.

"Nami if you want me to stop you'll have to kill me!" Kiza screamed holding his hand out letting the blood run down.
----------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Health:104((105-1))//Chakra:41((54-13))
Speed:25//Dexterity:25//Strength:30//Intelligence:20

Nami Hyuuga
Health:88((100-14))
Chakra: 41
Speed: 30
Dexterity: 20
Strength: 30
Intelligence:20
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am

Nami stops after hearing this she stealthes her dragon forge katana on her back and turns to away and starts to walk away
"i don't want to but some day you will forgive me kiza if you don't you can kill me instead" Nami says looking at him to tears falling from her eyes
"i will come back kiza i promise" nami says to him before flickering away
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 pm

(OOC: Wow....so you two don't care that there are two other people in the topic, so you just skip our turns....thats very nice of you two and not to mention very rude.......the posting order was....

1. Nami
2. Jakusha
3. Asher
4. Kiza

.....but it seems as if you two don't care....I would like for this topic to start over, from where Kiza made his entrance into the topic so we can do this right, skipping is rude, it's moving the "story" along without the other peoples knowledge, and it shows disrespect. I have been really busy the last few days fixing my car, so I would extremely like for this topic to start over.)

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 pm

((sorry jaku but asher hasn't been on))
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:27 pm

(it doesn't matter, you should have enough patience and respect for me and Asher not to skip us.....this is like a slap in the face....if this topic is not reset to where Kiza stepped in, I will Leave the topic, seeing how you and Kiza just slap us in the face.....Thanks allot, this really showed class...."Lets not wait for them....like they really matter in this topic anyways."....thats what I saw)
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm

((*hugs u*sorry))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Going to Sound - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Going to Sound - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:31 am

((Technically that makes no sense. Seeing how you and Asher where fighting it would make sense for us to keep going instead of stopping. And I'm not redoing the fight, why should we have to begin over since you and Asher weren't fighting with one another. So basically I'm not starting over just because you want me to. I don't feel like redoing all that if Nami wants to then she can but I'm not going to be in it.))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 am

((repost))
Nami stops after hearing this she stealthes her dragon forge katana on her back and turns to away and starts to walk away
"i don't want to but some day you will forgive me kiza if you don't you can kill me instead" Nami says looking at him to tears falling from her eyes
"i will come back kiza i promise" nami says to him before flickering away
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 am

Kiza just slowly walks away. He had his head down not wanting to look up, he had his first taste of failure and he was determined to never feel that again. He went off to train now, having two goals. To defeat his old Sensei and his old teammate. Kiza's mindset has also changed he didn't want to trust anyone else because he couldn't take anymore hurt without snapping into a violent rage of fury like he felt doing.

((Topic Left))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

A flower flow in the wind and lands in kiza hands it was a red rose and there was a letter with it
"i am only doing this to kill sensei but after that is done if you could take me back then i will be honored if not the truely deserve to die by your hand kiza" It was from nami she didnt want to leave him but sensei needs to be beaten and kiza was going to be hokage soon and may not want her anymore like most people did
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

(OOC: I was planing on having my character fight both you and Asher, but you two just went on and fought.....Just because I went to attack Asher first doesn't mean that "Owh...we can let them fight and we'll do our own thing."....This just proves that there is no "Order" when it comes to posting, as in a posting order like who goes first, then second, then third.....it proves that you can post in any order you want, regardless of who or what is in the topic. It doesn't matter if I was attacking Asher, what if I was to turn around and attack Kiza? Then I would be fighting you too. So posting orders are needed and should become a staple rule, not something you do out of respect.....but what ever, seeing how Kiza gave up, Nami moved on, I'm leaving the topic too)

~Left Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Sound   Going to Sound - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Sound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2