NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 pm

((This fight will be without using stats just straight roleplaying fun. Goofing around between me and my friend Suzuke.))

Kiza stood there waiting for Suzuke to arrive and once he arrived Kiza took two shuriken sending them flying towards him.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Suzuke takes out a kunai and blocked the shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Kiza jumped into the air and pulled out a kunai now sending that towards Suzuke while he performed handseals preparing himself for a Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Suzuke dodges the kunai and awaits Kiza to start Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Kiza gathered Katon (Fire) Element Chakra into his throat and sent a fireball flying towards Suzuke quickly throwing a kunai with an explosive tag on it behind the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Suzuke takes the hit like a man and prepares for Justu.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Kiza's eyes widen at the shock of him taken the hit and was caught off gaurd extremely. He just waited for Suzuke to make a move while he created an Earth Clone of himself.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Suzuke does Temporary Body Paralysis Technique. Then uses a kunai to attack right after the Technique.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Kiza was held in place just long enough for Suzuke to run up and stab him with the kunai having blood run down his arm. Afterwards Kiza jumped back then used his speed and agility to jump towards Suzuke with a spinning roundhouse kick in the air. Aiming the kick towards Suzuke's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Suzuke dodges the roundhouse kick and awaits Kiza to land so Suzuke can trip him. Now Suzuke prepares to use Clone Technique.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Kiza was close to being tripped but moved just in time to dodge it. He watched as Suzuke prepared for a Jutsu then stood waiting for Suzuke to make his move about 5 meters away from him.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Suzuke has cloned himself awaits Kiza to make their move.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Kiza chuckled knowing the Hyuuga Clan had the ability to see through the illusion of clones which made that technique useless against them. Now he put Katon (Fire) Element Chakra into a few shuriken and light them on fire then sending the three flaming shuriken towards Suzuke.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Suzuke dodges the shurikens and runs toward Kiza to attack with a pucnh, punch, kick combo.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Kiza manages to avoid the attacks and attempts to sweep Suzuke off his feet with a sweep kick aiming for his ankles. And then moved back making sure he was five meters away again performing handseals.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Suzuke gets up awaiting for Kiza to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Kiza used Fire Field seeing how Suzuke was within 10 meters he figured this would be the perfect time to try it out for the first time.

----------------------
Quote :
Fire Field
Element: Katon(Fire)
Skill: Genjutsu
Range: Mid Range~0-10m
Chakra Usage: 5 per Person
Description: Once the user activates this Genjutsu. It will make anyone who touches the ground 10m around the user believe the ground is extremely hot. In reality it only causes slight burn doing some damage. Doesn't affect the user.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Suzuke wanted to play smart so he jumped into a tree so the Fire Feild was not successful. So then he awited for the Fire Feild to be over to use a Justu.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Kiza deactivated the Fire Field noticing it wasn't going to work as Suzuke found a way around it. Then Kiza used his Underground Fish Projection protecting himself from any currently planned attacks as a clone took his place hoping to make it seem as if he never moved.
Back to top Go down
Suzuke Sabura
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Suzuke wanted to wait for Kiza to make a move. As he plans on a way to get Kiza trapped in a Justu.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

He shadowed the Clone following behind him as he made the Clone run towards Suzuke throwing a kunai. Kiza matched the movements perfectly throwing a kunai just as the clone made the movements of throwing one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura   Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Hyuuga VS Suzuke Sabura
Page 1 of 1