NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanae Kuroda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue0/0Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue100/100Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Sanae Kuroda.
Clan: Kuroda.
Appearance:
Eyes - yellow.
Hair - short, spiky, black.
Height - 5"4
Posture - skinny.
Top - oversized, long-sleeved, orange top.
Bottom - ankle-length purple pants.
Accessories - Kusa headband around neck. Kunai holster on right thigh.
Others - pale skin. Black, fingerless gloves. Corrective glasses.

Personality: Sanae has two split personalities which clash with each other greatly. The first persona is the shy, timid, Hinata-like type, of which Sanae usually stutters and blushes. She fidgets and avoids eye contact, similar to Hinata. In this state, she easily gives up, unless ordered, and needs to depend on others. Her second persona is confident and danger-loving, like Kiba. This persona is the exact opposite to the former, and loves to be loud and annoying.

Just like her ancestors, Sanae is best in battle when ordered on every single action. Her favorite food is takoyaki and her favorite drink is tomato juice. Her two personalities change very randomly, frequently. She might be sitting down, reading peacefully, and then she might be beating up a dummy for no reason the next. Sanae inherited her family's belief in karma, and has no doubt that actions have consequences. She also believes that everyone is entitled to respect, whoever they might be, and manners are important. Sometimes she keeps forgetting to be polite, so she needs her first persona to keep the second in check. Sanae also believes that fate might be set in stone, but it is the people themselves that carve out what will happen, and nothing can't be changed.

Sanae is very interested in dark mythology and culture, especially the gods of death. In preparation for her future Akuma master, she researches and collects data on as many ninja as possible, so that the info may be used for their advantage. Because she was born into the Kusa branch, her knowledge in herbs and medicine is very high. Just like her ancestors, Sanae has a liking to monkeys. She needs corrective glasses because of the load of books she reads, being named a nerd and bookworm. She is a masochist and enjoys pain.

History:
Beginning
Sanae was born into the side branch of Kuroda in Kusagakure. She was born six years after her brother, Soushi Kuroda. He was the prodigy and genius of the clan, and she was forced to live in his shadow. Soushi loves his sister very much, and is very protective of her, often sending a clone to watch over her if he doesn't do so personally. Soushi is the only person to have given her so much attention, as the rest of the family regards her only as a tool for the Akumas. Since the day she learned to walk, Sanae was forcibly taught medicine and healing ninjutsu.

Genin Arc
During her time at the Academy, Sanae started studying by herself. She worked hard, hoping to please her future master, to the point she would sneak out at night to train and read. If there wasn't any moonlight, she would use her lighter. The lighter was a gift from Soushi, because he was worried if she would bump into 'something' at night. She passed her Genin Exams when she was 11, on her fourth try. To symbolize entering adulthood, she was given a two-handed sword by Soushi. After that, she continued studying, focusing on water-based attacks and healing ninjutsu. The day she became Genin, Soushi became Jounin, and so, no one else cared for her graduation from the Academy (other than Soushi).

Akuma Arc
At the age of 12, Sanae was sent to the Akuma mansion to be judged if she was suitable as a servant. But that time, she was using her first persona, and was too nervous to do well. They sent her back, and told her to improve herself. But before she reached home, she met Lucifer Akuma, the heir of the clan. He was seven years older, and much much stronger, but he took a liking to her...'strangeness'. He wasn't present at the mansion during the judging because he was off to meditate. Lucifer then promised he would take her on as his servant if she proved worthy of his power.

Village: Kusagakure.
Element: Water.
Nindo: I am merely a tool to be used, so use me.

Equipment:
- Kunai
- Shuriken
- Exploding tags
- A two-handed sword
- Purple and orange notebook.

Jutsu:
Refer to Sanae's Jutsu list.

Clan: Kuroda.

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

RP sample:

Sanae hid in the shadows of a tree and watched the black-haired man fight off a dozen clones, not even breaking a sweat. He swung a great, two-handed sword, and three of his targets disappeared with a poof of smoke. The man grinned, and continued to disperse the other Shadow Clones, visibly enjoying himself. After he was done, he replaced the hilt on the sword, tying the strings with a knot. Then the man looked Sanae's way, waving at her. Sanae emerged from behind the tree, clutching her purple and orange notebook. She was collecting information on Kenjutsu techniques, and the book held a lot of important facts. He walked over to her, stopping just a few feet away.

"Sa-chan, why don't you train with me? I was getting bored doing it alone!" he complained, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, Onii-san, but I just need to collect data," she replied, smiling at her big brother. "And besides, I'd just get in the way of the great Soushi Kuroda's training."

"Aww...Well, okay. I'm going home now, so you take care, all right?" He kissed her forehead, and smiled at his beloved baby sister. "Kage Bunshin!" A Shadow clone of him appeared, and the original Soushi left in a poof.

"Nii-san, you're so overprotective..."

"Ne, Sa-chan, lookie over there." The Soushi clone pointed to a tree, where a few branches were bent. There was a flash of black, and a grey and white rose appeared on the branch. Sanae sighed, and turned to leave. Another rose dropped from above her, landing on her head. She knew who did it.

Lucifer...

How did you find us? PM by Aries.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue400/400Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 am

It seems good.....but the only thing I see is, can you please put your jutsu's in this type of format so when you are in a battle, you can place them on the bottom of your post so your opponent knows what you are doing......and it helps the Admin's and Mod's....

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu)
Chakra Usage:
Element: (Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, or Wind)
Description: (what the jutsu can do)

Please and Thank you....also...feel free to join any village YOU want...not what someone else wants....

http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php <~Site you can use to find the jutsu's and their info
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Sanae's Jutsu list.   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 am

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique.
Type: Supplementary.
CK use: 1.
Element: N/A.
Range: N/A.
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the academy. The Bunshin Technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as a means to confuse one's opponent. As soon as the Bunshin gets attacked or comes in contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique.
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninja technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill.
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu - Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique.
Description: Kakuremino no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja uses a camouflage cloth to cloak themselves in the background.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique.
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of the opponents attack.

Name: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei - Exploding Tag: Activate
Range: All ranges.
Description: Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique.
Range: All ranges
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic ninja technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat and attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu - Haze Clone Technique.
CK use: 3 per clone.
Range: short 0-5m.
Description: This Jutsu is similar to the Clone Technique, but produces clones that don't disappear when struck, making it harder to locate the user. These clones however cannot attack or perform jutsu only being able to move.

Name: Circle of Restoration (Bankai no En).
Type: Healing Ninjutsu.
CK use: 5.
Description: The user lays out a large tarp that contains two small ornamental circles in which the user lays his hands, which are connected to a large circle in which the patient lays down. The user forces chakra into the seals and into the patient. The chakra seeks out the major bodily functions and gradually performs minor surgical feats. In the same time, the chakra also promotes natural healing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 am

Thank you! ^-^ Edited. I made a new thread in Jutsu Creation on her Jutsu. And I'm sure I want to join Kusa because I've already done Konoha and Iwa in other RP sites :3
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 am

I'm going to move your list onto your app....they need to be attached...sorry...
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am

all seems to be in order....APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanae Kuroda   Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanae Kuroda
Page 1 of 1