NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuroda Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 am

Name: Kuroda

Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Clan History: There were three sisters from the Yamanaka clan who were disowned for unknown reasons. They created their own clan, the Kuroda clan. The first sister was innocent and kind. The second, serious and strict. And the third, playful and relaxed. The three were the closest of sisters, and knew everything about each other. Then, on their 23rd birthday, they made the Kuroda Swords; Shinkan, Shunkan and Shenkan. These three became family heirlooms. The condition to have them was that they had to be the best of the best. After a few years, the 2nd sister moved to Kusagakure and the 3rd moved to Iwagakure. Then, the side branches of the clan were made. Then, in Kusa, the clan made a treaty with the Akuma Clan. The treaty stated that the Kuroda Clan would serve the Akuma clan, and the Akuma wilk protect the Kuroda.

Native village: Main - Konoha; Side - Kusa and Iwa.

Clan's enemies: N/A
Clan's alliances: Akuma Clan.

Clan symbol: N/A (note: clan colors are purple and orange.)

Clan weapons: The whole clan uses two-handed swords. The best in each branch are entitled to one of the Kuroda swords.

Name: Kuroda Swords.
Description: Each of the swords are made of a special light, black material. They are two-handed, and have channels for blood and chakra flow. They are 7 feet in height and 1/2 feet in width.
Abilities: Blood is wiped onto the blade channels. Chakra is then flowed with the blood. When the victim is hit, the blood enters the wound, along with the chakra. The victim's chakra is 'eaten' by the user's chakra.

CK use: 4 per post.

Victims' Chakra loss: 3 per post.

Name: Akuma

Kekkei Genkai: Akuma no Kusho. The clan members with Akuma blood are able to assume the first Akuma's form. This includes black wings, dilated pupils, silver eyes, white horns and sharp fangs. Along with this, the clan members can create figures of incubi and succubi.

History: The first Akuma was the son of a miko (young maiden priestess). She was young and innocent, and never had a boyfriend, so it was puzzling how she got pregnant. On her death bed, she confessed. One night, when she was praying to the moon gods, a demon with a human form raped her. He wasn't a demon like the Kyuubi, but a demon as in a servant of hell.

Being the person she was, the miko did not carry out an abortion. She died giving birth to the baby. When he was born, the boy did not make a sound. He neither cried nor scream. Instead, he looked around and smiled. Evilly.

As he grew, he developed strange, demon-like tendencies. Doing misdeeds,spreading chaos and lies, and bringing misfortune. He discovered his Akuma form, and found that he couldn't control his bloodlust in the form. According to history, the user has amplified strength, defence, and power, but emotions, needs and bloodlust were increased as well. The clan members were prone to killing sprees and rapings, just to sate their natural needs. The miko side in the boy emerged, and so, wanting to stop harming innocent ones, he sought out the help from the 2nd Kuroda sister. She agreed to be his tool if he protected her family.

Over time, the Akuma form was getting tame. Eventually, he learned how to stop it from emerging. The half-breed man then married, and had plentiful children. These offspring also developed hardships with the Akuma form they had inherited. So, the Akuma made a contract with the Kuroda for a master/slave relationship.

Native Village: Kusagakure.

Clan Enemies: N/A
Clan allies: Kuroda.
Clan symbol: Black wings around a grey and white rose.

Clan weapons: N/A
Clan Jutsu: N/A

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue95/95Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue125/125Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 am

Don't see anything wrong so
~Approved~

Pm me if any other mods or Dawn see a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 am

One thing I forgot. ((Thanks Corn)) How much Chakra does it take to put into the swords and how much does it take per turn?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kuroda Clan Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuroda Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 pm

'_' so I did leave something out...Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Ok
~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroda Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Clan   Kuroda Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroda Clan
Page 1 of 1