NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with the tsuchikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the tsuchikage Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the tsuchikage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Meeting with the tsuchikage Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the tsuchikage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Meeting with the tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Juni glared down the great chasms the canyons were vastly deep. Only one sole bridge lay crossing it. As the approached the bridge his small platoon was easily recognized and approached the by the gates gaurd, "State your business." Juni smiled walking in the front of the two ANBU and Jonin, "I am here to see the Tsuchikage, I sent a letter in advance." Scrolling through some forms he noticed that the Raikage was noted down, "Follow us we'll lead you into and through the village." Walking slowly the traversed the unsteady bridge.

As they appraoched the city it was a flat region, with cliffs over handing the back parts of the village and the Kages building upon a rock hill. "At the center of the village, how Kage-like." The Jonin sneered as he looked at the Raikage, Juni couldn't help but laugh then to, he wasn't a very uptight person.

The village was a stadard looking place it had tall buildings two to three stories looming over them as they treked down the dirt path to the kages office, "Fairly nice village." Juni complimented the guard nodded in appreciation and led them forth, "Right up ahead." He stated as they reached the 100 meter mark near the building, well not a mark more like a sign.

Entering the tall building with its great stone walls the gravel path on the outside, it was farely intricate, but nothing was as ravishing as his own village in Kumogakure the view their was breathtaking. Halting the guard paused to stop us and annouce the arrival, we waited and soon were let up the stairs to his office room.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Hearing a slight knock on the door, as informed by the guard he knew it was the Raikage, "You may come in." Seeing the tall man come in he was somewhat familiar with his appearance, his face was very distinct and reminded him of someone from his past, someone from Sunagakure, "Juni..." He called out to him, seeing him look up he smiled and lept over the desk.

"Holy shit...your the Raikage." Laughing while he said it, "Weren't you a sand ninja, what did you desert of something." Joking obviously he invited him to sit and he began to make pleasant conversation.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

"I came with you to discuss a possible alliance." Getting all the past memories out of the way he got down to business, "I recently made a treaty with the hidden sound village, since they feel threatened by the blood lusting kage of the hidden waterfall. They needed assistance from one of the five great nations if they were attacked." Juni rambled on finally getting to the main point of the talk, "I would like to form an alliance with you to help support us, and Otogakure. Also if the Otokage turns on me I would like assistance, not saying my countries weak, but I prefer less casualities."

He could see the Tsuchikage was giving it some serious thought, so he shuffled some things together and moved into a comfortable position, "We can discuss terms if your willing to sign this contract, this isn't official til we have all the by-laws and terms completed so its fine to sign." He chuckled knowing Sozori would be hasty at first then sign it later.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:50 pm

"Your cause is noble, the terms should be standard one helps the other and were good. Also i'd like to add sharing information, thats always key, and i'll sign." Sozori signed it quickly then pressed it across the table. "I hope you know what your doing Juni, but I trust you. From this day forth i'll serve in a tri-alliance, until he gets more of course." Sozori was not particularly fond of the sound ninja, but niether was Juni, though he trusted his judgement and went along with the plan, "Would you like to see the village, I haven't seen you in a long time."
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 pm

"If you'll excuse me." He signed the paper, and stood up quickly, "I must report back to the Otokage post haste, via hawk, but i'll stay in the village so we can catch up later." He smiled placing the contract in his large pocket and pulled out a letter scribbling some things down, telling him about the treaty. He handed it to the Jonin and watching him dissapear he headed for the delivery room, "I'll be by the ramen stand tonite, like old times i'll catch you their." They were gone without a trace, but he was farely sure the Tsuchikage agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the tsuchikage   Meeting with the tsuchikage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1