NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Ninja [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue50/50Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue100/100Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 pm

A sigh escaped from the lips of a you girl with fiery red hair and a bandage over one side of her face. Tsubaki had been training for hours and after she awhile this lead to her collapsing with exhaustion. This lead to her laying on the ground staring at the darkening sky. "Why do I bother." Tsubaki whispered to herself as she thought about the state of the village. You see the village has been having trouble since she was the only ninja in the village apart from the kage which has lead to her trying to train herself. This has not help so while she stared up at the sky she wondered what was the fate of her village.

Last edited by Tsubaki Asura on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue400/400Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Jakusha heard much about the Hidden Moon Village, but never saw a ninja form there, But he did hear some talk from a young Genin called Tsubaki. As he made his way around the surrounding area, he heard a individual speak. He quickly ducked down and looked around. Am I being followed? He thought for a second but found a young person laying on the ground just ahead. Never mind then... He smiled as he rose up off the ground. He stood still at his spot and looked over at the one laying down. "Hello there!" He called out, trying to get the persons attention but not startle them too much. Maybe they can help me find someone....
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue50/50Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue100/100Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Tsubaki was in her own little world as she waved a finger in the air creating an imaginary seal in her minds eye when she heard a voice shouting over to her. Tsubaki sat up and looked around for a moment before her eyes rested on a unfamiliar man who seemed to carry himself like a ninja. Tsubaki slowly stood and picked up her battle brush which had been laying by her side. She then moved forward towards the man and stopped a few feet from him. She looked him over with a critical eye since she only had one out while the other was hidden to hide her clan seal which was tattooed over her eye lid. "What do you want?" Tsubaki asked with a suspicious gaze. She didn't trust this man.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Lone Ninja [Finished] Left_bar_bleue400/400Lone Ninja [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Jakusha stood there, waiting to see what would happen but he was greeted in a way he expected. "Hi...I'm Jakusha Hyuuga, Kage of the Sound Village and leader of it's country, former Leaf Jonin." He looked the one before him over with a quick glance. Seeing the eye was covered, and the item they carried with them.The eye covered...either a battle accident or a secret....and the little staff thingy....looks like more then a weapon and a tool.... "I was wandering if you could help me find a certain person....." He looked around, as if checking for people, then looked back at the young girl. "The name is Tsubaki Asura....I'm new here and hardly know anything about these lands...."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 am

Tsubaki relaxed slightly when the man didn't come closer and introduced himself as a Hyuuga but when he said he was from sound and a former leaf nin she tensed up again. Tsubaki was wondering what he wanted as the man observed her and was obviously thinking before asking for help in finding......Her? 'What does this guy want with me? I'm not famous.....Wait has he found out about the manifestation of my bloodline? No! That's impossbile.' After calming down slightly Tsubaki answered. "Well you must have the luck of the devil then since you have found me. I'm Tsubaki Asura. So what do you want from me?" Tsubaki said as she carefully watched the man since she knew how dangerous the Hyuuga taijutsu is.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

"Owh...." He laughed as he found out the person before him was the individual he was looking for. Dang....do I feel stupid....but how would I known that this person was the one I was looking for..... He continued to look her over but never moved his eyes, watching for slight body movement, any signs of discomfort, anything that could tell him what she was thinking or feeling. "Well, I hate lying, so I'll explain some things." He turned and showed the headbands on his leg, one Sound and below it one Leaf. "I was a Jonin for Leaf, but on a mission to Rice Field Country, I received payment of becoming their leader, and the Hokage at the time was okay with me leaving, so I never was a criminal." Jakusha turned back so he was face to face with her again. "Also....." As he removed the white headband that was around his forehead, he continued. "I was hoping, with your clans knowledge of Seals, that you could help me in removing this....." as he removed the band, he showed the side branch family seal of the Hyuuga clan. "This way, no main branch family can try and kill me....I think you understand.....but of course....there is always some catch to things like this...."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 am

Tsubaki watched the man carefully as he spoke and he was doing the same thing but Tsubaki didn't notice since Jaku was better at hiding his body language than a genin was. Jaku pulled out two headbands and explained the situation with his village which made Tsubaki visible relax. "Okay so you not a criminal." Tsubaki said in a slightly relaxed tone that still had an emotionless edge to it. Tsubaki was about to put her weapon away when the man spoke of her clan and she instantly entered a fighting stance. "How do you know about my clan! I'm the first and the Moon has been keeping it a secret." Tsubaki said in a panicked but harsh tone since seals while rarely used since they were not flash were powerful and you could do almost anything with them. She waited for an answer but soon forgot about her own question when the man showed the Hyuuga curse seal. Tsubaki lone eye visible widened as she saw the master piece of seal work. Tsubaki stepped right up to him while dropping her weapon and with trembling hands she gripped his head and brought it closer to her in a gentle manner as if Jaku was some sort of precious jewel because of the seal on his head. "Beautiful." She whispered as she stared at the seal. Her hand then reached for her bandaged eye but stopped herself. She would love to copy the seal with her clan's sealed eye but she didn't want to reveal one of the secrets of her clan until she was sure she could trust the man. So with some hesitation she let go of Jaku and backed away. "I apologise from my rudeness but the seal was so perfect. I couldn't resist" She said with a blush of embarrassment since seals were her life.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am

Her reaction over the seal was a bit strange for Jakusha to handle, but he paid it no mind. As she looked it over, looked at her weapon. So....a brush...clever... As she let go of his head, Jakusha placed the Headband back on, covering it up. "It's okay....I fully understand why you did it..." As he stood back up, he looked back at her, remembering her question. "To be honest....I only heard rumors....I came all this way just to see if it was true or not." He gave a soft smile as he picked up her weapon and handed it to her. "I didn't want to be rude and send someone else who could have messed things up for me, so I came in person." He let his mind back track to her actions over her clan and what she did as she saw his mark. This just proves it....defensive about the clan, yet curious about seals.... His thoughts about what he was planing to do entered in his mind. I have that one Uchiha already....and another on the way.....I already have one Hyuuga....with her abilities, they would be hard to defeat.....and with what Nami could do if she tells, could cause the person that will be Hokage to confront me......I could use that to my advantage also...... Jakusha was the type of person that was calm, cooled down and calculating, taking in all he knows and sees to use later. "Well Tsubaki....what do you think about helping me....."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am

Tsubaki sighed in relief as Jaku hadn't taken any offence to her invading his personal space but she tensed when he picked up her weapon but relaxed when he handed the battle brush over. She stoked the brush lovingly for a moment before strapping it to her back. She then looked up at Jaku and gave a sad and dismayed look when he hid his seal again but she soon covered the look up and observed the man with her lone eye as he explained himself and why he had come to this village to find her. He then asked if he would help her and she became conflicted. 'I can't betray my village by helping a nin from another village but i really want that seal and he is a leader of another village. Through him I could gain even more seals so If i do this favour......' Tsubaki looked around for a moment before looking at Jaku with a gleam in her eye which showed a desire for more knowledge. "I will do anything for that seal on your head. I will remove if you let me copy it." Tsubaki said with a tone of finality.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:52 am

He smiled as he heard her answer. "It will take some time for you to learn how to actually use this seal, or even copy it.....just a few weeks ago I learned how to apply seals called Curse Marks....and this mark comes from them too, in a strange kind of way...." He looked her over one last time. I didn't figure showing her my curse would get her to join me....but I can't complain... "Do you have everything you need? Cloths, brushes, ink...anything along those lines that you wish to bring with you?" He took a few steps back and let his mind wander again. Now all I need is that other Uchiha and I have my team....this is going faster then I thought it would... As he made sure his band covered his mark he looked around, activating his Byakugan, making sure no one was out there watching or listening in on them. "Its clear.....no one is out there...."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 am

Tsubaki understood that a seal that perfect would take awhile too master and learn but she was determined to master all seals so Jaku saying that made her even more determined. He also talked about curse marks which drew Tsubaki's interest too. If this man could develop seals like that then he was worth her time but she would not allow herself to be marked by this so called curse seal until she studied it. Tsubaki then answered his question. "I don't need Ink. I use my blood." Tsubaki said as she drew her brush and inserted her finger into a hole. There was a cutting sound and after a minute Tsubaki took a bleeding finger from the weapon since she had refilled the weapon with blood ink. "The only thing i need is some books I have on seals and my spare change of clothes. Please give me a minute." Tsubaki quickly drew a perfect picture of herself on the floor and then put her hand against it and in a poof of smoke an ink clone stood before the two. Tsubaki told the clone to tell her parents where she was going and to bring her stuff. The clone ran off and ten minutes later it came back with all her stuff before dispelling itself. "I'm ready Jaku-sama." Tsubaki said as she grabbed her bag the clone packed.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am

"The bit with the finger.....that was a bit gross....do you like pain?" He asked with a disturbed look on his face. Talk about creepy...Blood ink...holy cow.... Jakusha was surprised by what he just learned and saw. Letting it slide off his back and out of his mind, he gave a gentle smile as he offered his hand to carry her bag for her. "I hope I can help you with what you want, as long as you help me with what I plan...." He turned and motioned her to follow. "I'll tell you know about everything I plan on doing after one more person decides to help me out....but of course, I help out everyone that helps me." He said with truth in his voice. As he walked, he couldn't help but ask, "Um...Tsubaki.....why is half your face covered up? Is it from a battle accident or a training exercise gone wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am

Tsubaki laughed at Jaku's words when he asked if she liked pain. "I do it so often that I don't feel it anymore and using blood ink makes it so I never run out since I'm the ink pot." Tsubaki said as she nodded to Jaku about carrying her bag and gave it to him. Why carry something when someone offers to do it for you. "I will assist you with your plan. It will be beneficial for both of us." She re sheathed her weapon as she spoke. She then walked along side of him as he asked another question about her bandages. Hesitating slightly she decided to show him as a sign of trust. "I'll show you." She unwrapped the bandages and showed that one side of her face was tattooed with her clan symbol in fact when she opened her other eye you could see that the tattoo was also on her eye which looked strange and had a massive amount of chakra in it since this was the eye that let her copy sealsIt was also a blood red color unlike her normal blue eye. After a moment she wrapped it back up. "This is how I copy seals." She said pointing to her bandaged eye.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:05 pm

The eye that Tsubaki had, and the tattoo interested Jakusha. "We can talk about it later, back at your new home....but for now...thats all I need to see or know, but as for calling yourself a ink pot....If you do that too much, you can die from losing blood alone..." Jakusha found it interesting that she paints with her own blood. Must be part of her blood trait....HA He chuckled a little but hid it. "So you just look at the seal, and copy it.....any seal, like barriers, healing seals, stuff like that, or your blood line trait seals?" He had to ask because he had a book back at his office that had a list of seals that can be used, and if she learns them, she would be a greatly used member of his Village. If she could learn some of the Healing Seals, and so of the seals used to speed up the Curse Marks, Jakusha would treat her like she was royalty. I hope everything doesn't back fire like it normally does.... It didn't take long for them to get to a port and set sail, landing in Lightning Country. "Just through a few side countries and you'll be in Rice Field Country Tsubaki....." As they walked Jakusha couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Tsubaki nodded as he spoke of her new home and about her eye which she didn't feel comfortable about because whenever she used it. It felt wrong and evil for some reason. Tsubaki left that trail of thought and decided to comment on her blood levels. "My seals are stronger when I use my own blood and the outer seal on my face encourages high blood regeneration so I won't run out of blood unless i get a large stab wound and bleed out." Tsubaki looked at Jaku when she thought she heard him chuckle but soon shrugged thinking it was part of her imagination. She answered his next question as the walked along the roads. "Any type of seal my eye see's can be copied no matter what. My bloodline seals on the other hand. Well my eye gives me knowledge on how to do them when I become strong enough. It taught me taijutsu and all the stuff I already know." Tsubaki then fell into silence as they board a ship and eventually landed in lightning country until Jaku spoke. Tsubaki spoke in an emotionless tone. "I've never been this far from home before but I'm not scared or home sick. Hmmm strange." Tsubaki said as she turned to her kage. "I'm ready to continue Jaku-sama"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:49 pm

"As long as you don't die on me, I don't care." He gave a little chuckle. Any seal huh.... He gave a little smile. "Any seal is helpful for me...and might help you learn more seals in the process....but how did it teach you Taijutsu?" The eye itself didn't look like a sharingan type eye, so how it taught her tai moves is a bit surprising. He walked with her through both unknown lands keeping the talk small, watching the area around them more making sure they weren't being followed. Once they got to Rice Field Country, he relaxed. "Welcome Tsubaki....you are now a member of the Sound Village..." He reached into his back pouch and pulled out a Sound Ninja head band and handed it to her. "I will teach you all I can, if you want to learn anything, or train your jutsus, talk to me....I just ask for one thing...tell me if you see anyone trying to attack my village or country....can you do that?"

(OOC: After your post, we can stop and you become a member of Otogakure....or what ever you want to do.)
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Tsubaki continued her journey with her new leader while wondering what the village was like and when Jaku spoke she listened and nodded in acknowledgement until he asked a question. "I don't know how it teaches me it just shows me images in my dreams." Tsubaki said truthfully as they arrived in the rice country. It was nice and looked nicer than the moon village. She turned to Jaku when he spoke and took the headband from him before bowing in thanks. "Thank you Jaku-sama. If you excuse I would like to explore and meet you in the village later." With that Tsubaki used a kunai to make a slash mark in her headband and then she put it in her pocket as she put on her sound headband. Tsubaki then ran towards the village at a normal speed for a genin.

[Left Topic]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:07 pm

~Topic Closed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja [Finished]   Lone Ninja [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Ninja [Finished]
Page 1 of 1