NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saiken Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chishio
NR Genin
NR Genin
Chishio

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Name: Saiken Clan
Kekkei Genkai: This clan has the ability to manipluate blood (not inside a person, it would have to be infused with their chakra) to preform a unique array of jutsu. Saikens have also been trained to learn how to use water jutsu with blood instead allowing them to use their water jutsu with blood.
Clan history: The Saiken clan is one with mysterious origins. Its secrets are only know by the clan elders. Its said that in Otogakure the kage was preforming experiements to create a new clan with the ability to bend blood. A Saiken was born but it didnt have the ability to completely bend blood, just manipluate it to an extent. The Otakage was furious and attempted to have the 1st Saiken killed off. However the Saiken was more powerful than the Kage expected and wiped out his assassins as well as fled the village. He started a family and his trait passed thus the Saiken clan came into creation.
Native village: Originally Otogakure, Now Scattered
Clan's enemy: N/A
Clan alliances: N/A
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan Weapon: Although it isnt nessacry most members of the Saiken Clan use a katana blade.
Clan Jutsus:

Chikiri no Jutsu - (Blood Mist Technique)
Chakra : 4cp +2cp for every extra 50m
Description : This jutsu is similar to the hidden mist jutsu except with blood. This jutsu consumes the field taking up a 200m radius with the user in the middle. Perfect for assassiantions etc, since because blood is thicker the visiblility is near absolute zero.

Chiame no Jutsu - (Blood Rain Technique)
Chakra : 8cp, 1cp maintance, 5cp to add 25m
Description : This jutsu doesnt require hand-seals, the only forewarning is that the clouds above turn red. This jutsu can be activated at anytime after its been stated that the clouds tured red. From that point It begins to rain blood the size of senbon that are adamant density usually tearing to shreads everything within a 25m radius of where the technique was activated.

Chibuki
Chakra : 2cp
Description : This technique allows to the user manipluate their blood or any type of blood jutsu to form a weapon that is as dense as x2 steel.

Rubi Suishou Chi - (Ruby Crystal Blood)
Chakra : 8cp
Description : This jutsu can only be used when a Saiken is physically touching blood. This causes the blood to hard past the Chibuki jutsu making any blood technique the user wishes to harden to a ruby like state. Although its a ruby like crystal this substance is as hard as adamant. However once this is done the blood becomes solid and lifeless and can only be used as a weapon or defense.

Chi Bushin
Chakra : 10cp + Chakra of the Clone
Description : This jutsu can be used by any large source of blood besides that inside the body. The user can form a clone of the user and this clone has the abilitys similar to a shadow clone. This clone can use all clan jutsu for half the cp. Since this clone is made by blood it can be transformed at anywhere on the body make the blood for other jutsu to be used and it can be strenghtned by the Rubi Suishou Chi jutsu. When attacked the clone has the ability to regenerate any reform itself. However there are several ways to destroy it instantly. When attacked by a Douton or Raiton jutsu of B-rank or higher it is instantly destroyed. Everytime the clone reforms it losely half of its chakra and when its chakra reaches under 2 it is destroyed.

Chi Animaru
Chakra : 10cp
Description : This jutsu summons an animal made from blood from a large source of blood. The animals body is as hard as diamond but is also semi-permitable allowing for somethings to get trapped inside of it or out of it. When inside the animal its similar to water prison jutsu except with blood. These things can be created remotely if the blood used was infused with a Saiken's chakra or came from one of their techniques. Similar to the Chi Bushin these creations can be destroyed when attacked by a Douton jutsu of B-rank or higher.

Chi Bakuha
Description : This jutsu is similar to Bushin Bakuha. Its used to self-destruct the Chi Bushin, Chibuki and Chi Animaru jutsu causing massive damage to the opponent. The explosion only damages opponents within 10 meters of the object exploded. This jutsu can only work if the Chi technique is not in its hardened form.

Chi Summoning : Blood Animal Bond
Chakra : Varies
Description : A tattoo of an animal of the users choice is drawn when this jutsu is learnt. Then the user feeds this tattoo 1cp every turn and at any point the user can release this animal. The animal varies in size depending on the chakra cost (1-5 small animals, 6-10 medium animal, 11-15 big animal, 15-20 the size of a car, 20+ size of a house). The beast since made of a huge amount of blood can reform itself unless completely destroyed. A Saiken is capable of having more than one tattoo on him or herself.

Chi Souran : Blood Control
Chakra : 5cp
Description : This jutsu allows the user to have full control of all the blood in their body. This technique can come in handy if the user is bleeding for then they can stop themsevles from losing blood. With this jutsu the user can also breathe in blood like how a fish would breathe in water. The user would breathe regularly but the blood will be filters and then evened out in the body while the oxygen in brought where its needed regularly for breathing.

Chi Koutetsu : Blood Armor
Description : This jutsu causes a small amount of blood to come from the pours of the users skin and form a thin armor one certain parts of the users body. The armor stays active for 5 turns before shattering.

Chi Enkai : Blood Ocean
Chakra : 15cp
Description : This jutsu is similar to Baku Suishouha except its on a far larger scale. Because of these affinity to blood a Saiken can produce a massive amount of blood with there chakra and then the user expels the Blood from their gullet covering the entire area in a ocean of blood. With this blood techniques on a large scale can be used. The blood is like water and requires the ability to walk on water to be able to walk on it.

Chi Kirikae Shikyo : Blood Exchanged Death
Chakra : 20cp, 2cp maintance
Description : One of Saiken's clans strongest moves. For this technique to be successful a Saiken must find a way to insert much of their blood into their opponent's bodies. Usually this technique is used in combination with Chishio Kiri or any other blood jutsu, if the opponent is in the Blood Mist for 20 turns the technique is complete by the blood mist secreting into the opponents body through their pores and mixing with the opponents blood. Another way to do this is to wound the opponent and then place chakra infused blood into the wound, then the previous affects apply. Once this is done by controlling their body a Saiken can control their opponents bodies by manipluating their blood inside them and use any of their blood techniques with their opponents body.

Chi Kousei : Blood Rebirth
Chakra : 10cp, 2mainance
Description : A Saiken is covered in a crimson armor with a durability of x2 diamond. He gets a sword created from blood that is is extremely durable and as strong as the armor. This armor also has a special ability of somewhat leaking of water. If on land puddles of blood can be created from the armor on where the user is standing or walking.

Chi Summoning : Bloody Maiden
Chakra : 20cp
Description : Known to be one of the strongest techniques among the Saiken clan. This technique can work in two ways, a ninjutsu form and a genjutsu form.

Ninjutsu : The user slams his hands down and a red fog appears around the area. The fog then soon disappears and a ghastly figure emerges with solidified crystalized blood for hair, bleeding from the eyes, nose and mouth, and ruby eyes. The Maiden then releases a wail that causes the opponents ears to bleed from the eyes, mouth and ears. After 8 turns this will causes the opponent to die from massive lost of blood if the Maiden isnt defeated. A Saiken for the most part is immune to this ability, they are only slightly affected by Mary's screech causing them to cough up blood. Since the Maiden is made of blood is has the ability to be transformed into any Saiken technique. The Maiden is unaffected by any genjutsu. She can be destroyed if attacked by three B-rank or higher jutsu and injuried, or if she suffers damage from a direct A-rank technique (like Chidori or Rasengan).

Genjutsu : A genjutsu whoses strenght matches Emphermal in strength. One the 1st turn the user slams his hand down to the ground, seemingly summoning mirrors that begin to cover the field for 50 meters. Each mirrior begins to shine and then the opponent would see their reflection in the mirrior. On the second turn from each mirrior a ghastly figure emerges with solidified crystalized blood for hair, bleeding from the eyes, nose and mouth, and ruby eyes. This figure then attacks the user killing him and tearing his body into bloody shreads and taking the remaining pieces back into the mirrior. If the jutsu isnt not stopped and the opponent dies inside the genjutsu then they die in reality. When this is done the outside body is now an empty shell for the soul and mind were destroyed and claimed by the Maiden.

Last edited by Chishio on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Saiken Clan Left_bar_bleue400/400Saiken Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Saiken Clan Left_bar_bleue403/403Saiken Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 pm

1. For your Chibuki technique- make it x2 steel.

2. For Chi Bakuha- make it damaging to opponents within a ten-meter radius.

3. For Chi Summoning: Make it 3/4 of Gamabunta's size.

4. Make CHi Souran -5 Cp.

5. Chi Summoning: Bloody Mary- make it so you lose only small amounts of blood.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Chishio
NR Genin
NR Genin
Chishio

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Chibuki - Fine, I'll edit

Chiame no Jutsu - Its not actual rain, its hardened blood and like the other techniques its admant like. I think this is fair and also if you need reference its kinda like haku's technique

Rubi Suishou Chi - I personally dont see anything wrong with this, its just a tougher weapon than Chibuki and thus it costs more but ill edit if you really find it nessacry.

Chi Bushin - All my clan techniques, not another clan. And its not that its hard to destroy its just it needs to be destroyed in its entirety. Like an explosion tag in its stomach would destroy the entire thing thus it cant regenerate.

Chi Animaru - Basically the same as the Chi Bushin. And how about how far it can move will be limited?

Chi Bakuha - Its exactly like bushin bakuda except with blood techniques...Like bushin Bakuda it could damage the opponent. And since the animal exploded and is made out of blood i thought it would be okay but if you want me to change it i will

Chi Summoning : Blood Animal Bond - Okay

Chi Koutetsu : Blood Armor - Okay

Chi Enkai : Blood Ocean - Its like Kisames ocean making jutsu. The human body doesnt have that much water in it yet Kisame could do it so I believe this one is okay.

Chi Seisaku - Okay

Chi Kirikae Shikyo - Instead of 20 could it be 10. Remember not only is it being inhaled its going into through the pores and any other possible enterance in the body. Dont get the 2nd one. Fine I'll edit the 3rd one.

Chi Kousei : Blood Rebirth - Ill edit

Chi Summoning : Bloody Mary -

Ninjutsu - Fine I'll make the edits and how about 5 turns?

Genjutsu - Matches emphermal in strength. Like emphermal it cant be kaid by a single person. Change the range to 50 meters? Bloody Mary isnt religious its a myth but ill change it to Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:43 am

Chiame: Make it within a 20m radius and 5 cp extra to add 25m. If you don't wanna change anything like that, make it to S-rank and you'll still be affected.

Rubi Suishou Chi: Make it so that whatever blood you touch turns into a ruby-like state. However, it then becomes non-living and so it could only work for a defense type.

Chi Bunshin: Agreed with Jakusha. But at least make it that once it has direct contact with a Doton-based (C or higher) or a Raiton (B or higher) attack, it's instantly destroyed. That way it won't become a copy of the Mud Clone Technique, which can also reform. Also for every time it reforms, it has a lower chakra capacity. Other than that it works for an S-rank techique.

Chi Animaru: Remove the very hard to destroy part. Add in the Doton weakness (B-rank or higher this time) only.

Chi Bakuha: Remove that last part. You could explode Chi Animaru but not in its hardened state.

Chi Enkai:.... Add somewhere that you can create blood out of chakra... If you're can focus all of that chakra in your gullet, change it to blood, expel it, then there's nothing wrong with that. But do add that you must use the Art of Water Walking to be able to walk onto these large amounts as its weakness... or you'll most likely drown. Also, make Blood OCean 15 Cp...

Blood Exchanged Death: I'm gonna say it's going to have to be per 20 posts active. Like C4 Karura, you have to inhale them, you would already have some time to get out of the mist. You're gonna have to pierce through the opponent's flesh in order to get the infused chakra-blood in. ANd change it to 5. The 3rd one... don't sabotage the technique like that... ruins the whole single blood manipulation technique that we'd been thinking off. So, I will deny your denial. Also, you cannot use Chi Bakuha on it but anything else works fine. The requirements are right enough if you're not good (or smart) enough to react to it in battle.

Bloody Mary: Only unaffected by genjutsu. Cannot use Saiken techniques, however, she can be changed into one since she's made of blood. I'm gonna have to say that also add that three (B+) ninjutsu (excluding suiton) or one powerful direct (B+) taijutsu can shatter her and end the technique. Make the scream range or just have it the range of the fog which covers the area and mary. Make it eight turns, which also gives that if the opponent can shatter Mary by then, he/she won't be die.

Genjutsu: Bloody Mary isn't religious.... it's a bathroom myth my buds in summer school used to prank each other with! Fortunately, it was a gorup of ten boys.... ^^ Other than that for genjutsu, do what Jakusha says..
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Any more objections..?
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 pm

-_-

Okay, I wanted it directly on this topic not a pm and if you're not gonna make a list, then there're no op jutsus or techniques that needed to be changed. So there's no purpose of your denials, and no one would even know what needs to be changed...
Back to top Go down
Chishio
NR Genin
NR Genin
Chishio

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

if you look closely i made both of your changes...i really dont know what else has to be fixed but if there are more changes because of it being..."too op"...then whatever..

egress and i are not the same person...im me and hes him..
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Saiken Clan Left_bar_bleue70/70Saiken Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Saiken Clan Left_bar_bleue120/120Saiken Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Quote :
Chi Souran : Blood Control
Chakra : 5cp
Description : This jutsu allows the user to have full control of all the blood in their body. This technique can come in handy if the user is bleeding for then they can stop themsevles from losing blood. With this jutsu the user can also breathe in blood like how a fish would breathe in water. The user would breathe regularly but the blood will be filters and then evened out in the body while the oxygen in brought where its needed regularly for breathing.
whats the max lang on how far the user must be to control the enemy and how mutch chakra it takes to keep the person controled
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Lol, If you check our IPs (doubtless you would do that to prove your little "hunch" there's only one person who has the same IP as me and I had already revealed him. Furthermore, besides Chisio's own opinion, I have proof from the site I invited Chisio from (yes, Chisio's my good friend from SA, nothing more, nothing less) that we're two different characters and also people from that site can support that as well.

Also, this wasn't the list I was talking about, it was checked out and responded but now I can respond again.

Chibuki: Changed

Chiame: Responded and changed

Rubi Suishou Chi: Responded and changed

Chi Bunshin: responded and changed

Chi Animaru: Responded and changed but I also added to him in a pm for further changes.

Chi Bakuha: Responded and changed and changed more for your own further notice.

Chi Enkai: Responded and changed.

Blood Animal Bond: Changed.

Blood Armor: Changed

Chi Seisaku: Removed

Chi Kousei: Sended a pm to make the changes.

BLoody Maiden: Responded and Changed.

Right now, the only things that needs changing are Chi Kousei, Chi Bakuha, Chi Animaru, and Blood Control.... nothing more... and two of them are already being underway...
Back to top Go down
wangjiwei
NR Genin
NR Genin

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Kekkei Genkai: This clan has the ability to manipluate blood (not inside a person, it would have to be infused with their chakra) to preform a unique array of jutsu. Saikens have also been trained to learn how to use water jutsu with blood instead allowing them to use their water jutsu with blood.
Clan history: The Saiken clan is one with mysterious origins. Its secrets are only know by the clan elders. Its said that in Otogakure the kage was preforming experiements to create a new clan with the ability to bend blood. A Saiken was born but it didnt have the ability to completely bend blood, just manipluate it to an extent. The Otakage was furious and attempted to have the 1st Saiken killed off. However the Saiken was more powerful than the Kage expected and wiped out his assassins as well as fled the village. He started a family and his trait passed thus the Saiken clan came into creation.
groom suits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saiken Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiken Clan   Saiken Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiken Clan
Page 1 of 1