NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heartless Killer [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue260/260Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue400/400Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Heartless Killer [open] Empty
PostSubject: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:14 am

A figure in a full black robe with a white collar that goes right down the chest and with red clouds that are all over the robe walked down the Streets with a massive sword on the side of his body but inside the robe as the Figure also had a Puppet over his back walking down the cold street with homeless ninja everywhere as a massive wind blew, the figure's hair went into his face as his Rat tail hanged over his shoulder going all the way down to his chest as the figure gazed while walking down the street at the homeless people as the Moon Light shined over his head.

Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue63/63Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Hero jumped from the last tree. "Finally...I'm here." Hero walked ont the streets of the moon country. "So many homeless people." Hero thought. The homeless people began to crawl onto hero. "Ew..."Hero said disgusted. "I'll definetly help you guys when I become hokage." Hero said to them. They continued to surrond hero."AAAA!" Hero shouted as he ran from the homeless people. He then tripped and fell an landed next to a figure in a full black robe with a white collar that goes right down the chest and with red clouds that are all over the robe.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue260/260Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue400/400Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

The figure in the full black robe looked at the little genin from the leaf village that was on the ground next to his leg scared of the homeless people that tried to take him. The figure watched the poor genin thinking about talking to him. If i talk to him i might be in jeopardy of being discovered. the figure thought to him self while looking at the young genin with his lustrous and heartless eyes.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Heartless Killer [open] Left_bar_bleue63/63Heartless Killer [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Hero fell toward the man's leg.Hero getting up but looking down scratching his head said "I'm sorry ,I'm sorta clumsy when people are trying to climb on top of me. Hero handed out his hand toward the man in the robe."I'm Herocou the future hokage, but you can just call me Hero."
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Dawn just watched the poor genin on the floor get up with all hate Dawn gazed when the young genin put his hand out of a hand shake and began to walk off leaving the young genin alone and with out a hand shake or a simple hello.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Hero looked at the mean man walk away.Hero saw the hatred in his eyes.hero smirked.He then flicked his hair and said."I know who you are."Hero said attempting to make the man come back
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 am

Dawn watched the homeless people ahead leaving the poor genin alone on the streets, as Dawn walked past a old hospital Dawn heared the young genin say he knows who he was, stopping for a fast silent moment Dawn turned areound looking the young genin in the eyes."You do?, so you dont mind me asking you, who am i ?" Dawn said with a gaze.

Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 am

Hero couldn't believe that this guy stopped and asked him that."What do I say what do i say.?"Hero thought to himself. "Errrrr...you are....wait let's start all over we got off on the wrong foot."Hero restarted.

"I'm herocou uchiha,and you are..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 am

Dawn watched the young genin from the leaf stand dtill gazing at him with a hard glare as Dawn turned around getting ready to walk off again hearing the young genin say his own name and ask for Dawn's name."You said you knew who i was, so i stopped and waited for a ambiguous answer and this was it ? this was your ambiguous answer to my question ? you are such a fool." Dawn said walking away.

Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:50 pm

"You are such a fool."The words coming from the man's mouth.

Hero began running toward the guy.He pulled his fist back."No one makes fun of me and get's away with it!"Hero thought to himself."I'm so foolish,i'm willing to take you on!" Hero said.Within 3 feet of the man hero jumped and attempted to punch the guy straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Dawn turned around watching the young genin run towards him with anger and hate towards Dawn as Dawn moved his head to the left letting the young genin's fist fly striaght past Dawn's face. Dawn lifted his knee in the air when the young genin jumpped at Dawn as the young genin missed his punch he was falling into the knee of Dawn as Dawn started off some quick handseals.

Dawn
Health: 350
Chakra: 260

Hero
Health: 63
Chakra: 59

(Post these stats in each post you make starting from now)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Hero got hit in the stomach by dawn's knee.Hero coughed out spit. "Ugh!"Hero said.Hero now attempted to grab dawn's knee so he can do one of his jutsu.

(how much will that attack take down)
Dawn
Chakra: 260

Hero
Health: 63 -9 = 54

Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 pm

(You pick a random number just make sure the number you pick is fare)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:24 pm

there
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Dawn watched the young genin as he came down hard onto his knee with a gaze Dawn blew out a Grey mist from his mouth then dissapearing into thin air leaving th young genin in the Mist that covers 10 meters of the area, throwing a kunai into the ground a spark was made setting the grey mist on fire burning everything that was inside the grey mist as Dawn stood there watching the grey mist burn.

Kasumi Engo no Jutsu - Covering Mist Technique
Character Use: Kagero
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Use:8

This jutsu allows the user to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball. Kagero used this technique while disguised as Kabuto Yakushi.

Dawn
Chakra: 252 (-Cool

Hero
Health: 54
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Hero was in the attack"Not yet!I'm not done yet!" HEro jumped high frm the mist and saw it's flames. Hero landed on the side of the mists letting all of his guard down. "Wow"

Dawn
Chakra: 252 (-

Hero
Health: 54-10=44

Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 am

((This post is void, you don't have byakugan so you don't know where i am and there are trees, rocks, lakes, animals, etc... in the Mist so you don't know what you are jumpping into or onto also the mist is very Thick so you can't see through it please. ))
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am

((Are you new to rping ?))

Dawn watched Hero jump from the flames landing on the side of the Mist that was soon lite into a massive flamming fire as Dawn watched hero Dawn noticed Hero letting his guard down pulling out his katana Dawn appeared in front of Hero slaming his massive katana down into the chest of Hero.

Dawn
Chakra: 252

Hero
Health: 54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartless Killer [open]   Heartless Killer [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartless Killer [open]
Page 1 of 1