NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little practice (Open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue0/0A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue400/400A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Kun enters his practice arena. There is a dirt floor, with patches of grass here and there. Popping up every so often are dummies made out of lead. There is a small lake in the middle of the field, and torches light the area at night. It is night time, and there is a slight breeze.

Kun's face is hidden by his hood, and the only true detail of his body is his hands, that are constantly flicking, in impatience. He sighs, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue0/0A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm

A Young Young Boy approched the pratice areana.He was wearing a sound headbandHe was visting this village from the sound to see what shinobi from the rain can match his skills.Hethen noticed a hooded man he guess his rank must to had been that of a kage.The Amekagewould make a wonderfull oppent.He though as he placed his hand on the handle of his sword.[i]Let me test my skills anisght him[/i]"Hello Amekage my name is Red of the Hyuuga clan and I'm here to fight you."Red was much younger then the hooded figure but he worked hard in his training and thought of him self being "skillfull" mainly since he was the leader of the sound four ninja.He sttoded there looking at the hooded man as he awaited a reiple.
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue400/400A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am

Kun snickered when the sound ninja entered the arena. A storm grew overhead. Kun walked towards his side of the arena, with his robes still hiding his face. " This kid has the guts to challenge me...he must think highly of himself. " " Time to put him to shame "

Kun looked closely, but not at the boy.
"Your Move"

Chakra: 200/250
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
A little practice (Open for anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100A little practice (Open for anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

The Hyuuga Boy looked at the Amekage with his Byakugan starteing down his chakra points.The boy starts off by grabbing the Amekage's wrist with the hand of the same side, left hand grabs left wrist, He then does a 180ยบ turn and places his back to the Amekage's front, at the same time and while holding the arm he delivers two elbow strikes, one to the chest and the other upwards to the jaw, the hyuuga boy red then does a kind of elbow throw but as the Kage is airborne the boy also jumps while spinning landing shortly after the Amekage while slamming another elbow into the chest or face. The Amekage may had been older then the boy but the boy was stronger and faster.The Boy was not an average Gennin but had the streagth and speed above a kage makeing it hard for him to miss or be over poweredalso his Dexterity made it easier for him to doge attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Kun snickered.
The boy would grab his wrist, but when he did this, he triggered the hidden blade that slid out and would cut the boys wrist through, as he continued his move. Then, when the hand no longer had a firm grip, the kage would unfold his wings, and take to the sky, holding the boys wrist continuously, but without the body attached. He looked at it, and tossed it back down at the boy. Before he did this, he made sure that his dragon claws had slit the boys feet clean off, when they boy's hand was cut off.
He then formed a ball of lightning in his hand, and swiftly shot out a huge stream of lightning energy.

Chakra: 191/250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little practice (Open for anyone)   A little practice (Open for anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little practice (Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1