NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone again [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Alone again [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone again [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Alone again [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone again [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm

After Rin had ran away from Red she had just walked around town for awhile while also feeling a hole in her heart that used to be filled by Red and their link. After an hour of walking Rin ended up on top of the Hokage monument where she now sat and cried. She cried for the fact she was alone again and for the fact that Red was her enemy. "Maybe I deserve to be alone?" Rin mumbled sadly. It made sense that she was meant to be alone since she never had any friends and all her family was killed leaving her as the sole survivor. Rin fell into depression as she started to remember her family.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Alone again [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Alone again [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Red searched for hours scaning the area for Rin."Rin,Rin,I'm sorry He shouted" hopeing she would here him.Red felt sad that Rin was gone.He growen attached to her from their time spent.He didn't want to lose her.He glaced up at the old Hokages haeds.He notived something with his byakugan could it be ...was it Rin.There was only one way to finded out Red began to dashes as quickly up there.He then seen Rin siting there with tears on her face.She must have been crying he said to himself. "Rin" He shouted nearly out of breath. "Rin forgive me please" Red said
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Rin heard a voice from behind her and when turned and look she saw Red behind her but when she saw him she didn't feel angry she just felt empty and detached. Rin slowly stood up and then turned to Red. "How did you fine me. I canceled our partnership so you shouldn't have been able to find me." Rin said in a solemn tone while ignoring Red's request to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm

"my Byakugan is sharp Rin thats how I found you." Red then walked over to Rin and placed his hands on her shoulders."Rin I'm sorry " He said "But Kiza is my older brother and I'm a Hyuuga myself.You can't be angry at me for not takeing your side,I was on noone side.You and my brother are the closet people to me and I don't want to lose neighter of you." He went on to say.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Rin looked out over the village as Red put a hand on her shoulder and as she listened to him speak she said nothing until he had finished. For a moment she sat there in silence before speaking without looking at Red. "Then we have a problem Red. I won't stop until I have Kiza's head on a stick but you won't fight him because he is your brother." Rin went silent again for a moment before continuing. "You know I never told you what my ambition was as a shinobi." Rin stood up and knocked Red's hand away from her before she took a few steps and then faced him. "We can no longer be partners Red since being with you stops me from my ambition. I won't let anyone stop me from wiping out every single clan." She looked at him "I can't let go of the responsibilities of gaining revenge for my clan." Fresh tears spilled from Rin's eyes. "Even If I have to be alone I will get even with the other clans which leaves us at a crossroads. You have two choices Red. Stay with me or stay with your clan." Rin then waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Red was shocked that Rin would aks him to leave choose her or his clan.He loved his clan,He loved his brother, and he loved Rin.This was going to be his hardest descion.Rin talked about wipeing out clans.Red's dream was to protect the world from war.Red was detremined to kill anyone who cause war.But he couldn't harm Rin.Red then wiped Rin's eyes as more tears began to fall "So a cross Road it is ...."Red started to say "It's you or my clan....or inother words you or my brother......Me and my brother was sperated very long ago and once again found each other and I can not let anything come between me and my brother...That even means you Rin. But If you want me to leave my clan then I will live it to have you by my side.But I won't fight Kiza any other Hyuuga I will kill for you but not my brother ". Red said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Rin sighed at Red's words as he said that he would stay with her but not fight Kiza and now Rin truly knew that her path was set to never run along side Red's. Rin took six steps from Red and stood on the edge of the mountain as she took something from her pocket. "I'm sorry but that isn't good enough Red" Rin dried her tears and closed her eyes for a moment before opening showing only cold emotionless eyes which didn't belong on Rin since she was usually a happy person. "Listen to me Hyuuga. We split paths now but if you ever cross me I will destroy everything you love." With that Rin threw down a smoke bomb and when the smoke cleared she was gone without a trace.

[Left]
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Red blinked as Rin was gone. She was now out of his life and he couldn't change that.The only thing he could do is to keep moveing .Red soon griped his sword and started walking back to the hokages office.Red walked slowy through the village.His head was down but it was time for him to take up another mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone again [Open]   Alone again [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone again [Open]
Page 1 of 1