NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting in the fields (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Sitting in the fields (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Sitting in his office and finishing his paper work, Jakusha looked around the room at all the things he had, the map on the wall, and the folders on his desk that had information on the five genin in his village. "I hope all is going well in their lives now....I wish nothing bad on them....." He smiled as he looked over their information before he put them in his desk, locking it. Looking around once more, he felt as if he was stuffed inside a small jar, not having enough air, as if it was stuffy in his office. "I need to get out of here....just for a few hours at least...." He said to himself as he reached into his desk and pulled out a flute that he carved one day out of some wood. He grabbed a pen and wrote on some paper, sticking it on his office door reading "I am not in right now, I went to get some fresh air and relax. I'll be in one of the fields outside the village if you need anything. Leave a message on the door, or come see me in the field. Signed Lord Otokage-Jakusha Hyuuga." Locking the door behind him, he left his under ground home and went to the fields.

Jakusha was sitting alone by a open field, watching the wind blow across the grass, making it look as if the field was water and the wind was the waves. ".....How peaceful....." He said to himself as a few little birds flew over the field, doing loops and circles, as if they were playing with each other. As the wind blew, Jakusha felt as if his soul has found serenity, but he knew that this feeling would never last, nothing ever did, all the things in the world had only one thing in common, and that was they all would die one day. He let out a deep sigh, trying to relax as the last few days were stressful. He had gotten his Sound Four, and a Fifth member, found out about the a pending invasion of Konoha and who was involved, and removed his hyuuga family seal, losing his left eye in the process. Too busy to even sit outside and treasure nature and its beauty.....that means I'm too busy..... He let out a sigh and pulled out a old flute of his as he looked out over the field and saw some villagers walking through it. He waved and they waved back and bowed. "Good Day Lord Otokage." Jakusha stood and bowed back. "Good Day to you too, fellow villagers." They smiled and waved once more and walked away. He sat back down and looked over the field once more, seeing some flowers that the wind discovered as they parted the grass. Getting up, he walked over into the field and sat down, on a stump, beside the flowers, looking at them the whole time and marveling at their beauty. Once he sat down, he moved his hand, brushing his fingers across their pedals. "Ever so pretty, yet always hidden and forgotten.....I shall play you a song.....I hope you enjoy it." He said to the flowers as he put his flute to his lips and began to play.

(Song played on the flute is ~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNXMkUBsaQ )
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Nami flickers in to the field next to Jaku in her uniform with ninja shuriken and kunai pouches on the back and right leg with her Dragon forge Katana strapped on her back and her Knuckle knife in her pouch on her left leg and senbon in her pouch on her left arm. She looks at him moving her sound headband up on her forehead and smiles at him tho she will not show her real emotions.
"Jaku-Sensei" Nami says quietly
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 pm

As Nami flickered into the field, Jakusha stopped playing his flute. "What do you need Nami?" He said as he turned to look the young girl in the face. "It has to be important seeing how you are loaded with weapons...." He stood up, looking down on the girl before he moved around and knelt by the flowers, petting the pedals once more. "Besides....how did you know I was here? I didn't show you the hidden entrance to get into my underground hideout, nor are you able to find it since I made it hard for even the Byakugan to see it." He looked at the flowers then back up, flipping his flute in his hand with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 am

~Edited last post~
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

"i had a feeling you were here Sensei and i would like to have a training fight please and this is my uniform" Nami says emotionless as she stood up looking back at him softly her eyes my look normal but they were blank and dull at the look of them the wind grew heavy and the sky grew dark as it was going to rain just like the fight with dawn in the uchiha temple
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue96/96Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue111/111Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Den was walking through an open field, on his way back from Konoha. He had gone threre to meet his family, even though he had told himself that he didn't care about them anymore. He had managed to get along with them and it seemed that he was actually going to have a family. Den had been completely surprised by how happy he had felt, how great it felt to have a father and mother. His happiness was short lived however, because both of his parents had been killed by his own brother, Dawn Uchiha, who owned some strange and powerful Sharingan that made Den's seem pathetic.

Den was so consumed by his thoughts and his anger towards his brother that he almost didn't notice Jakusha and another shinobi talking close by. Den looked at the girl and noticed her grey/white eyes, marking her as a Hyuuga. Must be Nami, the girl the other Genin Jakusha was going to get. Den thought, deciding that he should go introduce himself. Den's black clothes made him easy to see in the open field, as well as his dark red eyes. Bandages could also be seen on his arms because of his short sleeved shirt, every wound on him from the brutal training he constantly put himself through. There were more bandages on the rert of his body, but they were hidden by his long pants and the large collar on Den's shirt, that made it hard tosee the bottom of his chin.

As Den approached the two Hyuuga's he waved his hand slightly in greeting, Hello Jakusha-Sensei, Nami. Den looked at the kunochi for a moment, trying to figure out if she was strong or not by her stance and the amount of scars he could see, healso looked at her expression, to see if she was battle hardened. I would say she is better then Kaito, but not at either me or Red's level just yet. Den concluded.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 pm

"you must be Den Uchiha i heard about that has sharingan tomeo two" Nami says as she turns to look at him softly but blankly known he might be trouble if they sparred since of the tomeo two of his since her tiger fist is not clan based and tomeo two copies taijutsus. she just stare at him

Last edited by Nami Hyuuga on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 am

As Nami said she wanted to spar, Jakusha gave a soft smile. "I don't spar.....I fight...there is no sense in sparing if you only use it for exercise, I believe in training as if you are doing the real thing.....so if you want to train for a real fight, I will aim to kill you, but I'll stop once I see that you are about to fall." He said as placed his flute into his back pocket. I never get a break....this is.....never mind, I asked for the job... Jakusha let out a soft sigh as he noticed Den walking up. Him too?.....great.... "Hey Den....what are you up too this evening?" As he looked up, the clouds were dark. Great....rain..... He let out another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue96/96Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Sitting in the fields (open) Left_bar_bleue111/111Sitting in the fields (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Den nodded when Nami he had the tomoe two Sharingan, he had it activated right then in fact. He was surprised that Nami knew about his eyes, seeing as he had only just acquired them during his trip to Konohagakure. He looked toward Jakusha and noticed that he seemed a little irritated, for what reason Den didn't know. He then turned back to Nami, wondering why she had all of those weapons on her, he hadn't heard any of their conversation or read their lips before approaching them so he didn't have much of a clue, though he guessed she might be asking for a mission or a training fight.

Den turned back to Jakusha as he asked Den what he was doing, Going back to the village, I spent the last few days in Konoha trying to find my family. Den said, wondering if he should inform Jakusha that over half of his clan had been killed by his brother. Den decided that he might as well.I found them, but they were killed shortly afterwards.....as well as many other members of the Uchiha clan. They were all killed by........my brother...Dawn Uchiha. Den said, his voice sounding at first but you could here anger in it as he said the phrase 'my brother' and 'Dawn Uchiha'.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Nami's face and emotions change completely to anger and faces Den
"Dawn uchiha was my sensei and hokage Den" Nami says emotionless but everyone could tell she was not happy
"another who wants to kill dawn-sensei this uchiha is like me and kiza but me and Den could help each other" Nami thought.
"Den would you like to train with since this is what we have in common" Nami says looking at her blankly but there was some thing different in her eyes this time
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm

As Jakusha listened to them talk and exchange words. He took in a breath. "Dawn....leader of the Neo-Akatsuki.....He could take me if he has his Mangekyou Sharingan....but I'm not scared of him...it's more of a respect but I'm not scared." He looked between them and gave a half cocked smile. "I honestly don't want Den to die.....I have plans for you." He said looking Den in the eyes. "But don't you dare turn on me....I'll kill you on the spot....fair warning.....and that goes for you too Nami...." Kill....I haven't done that in years..... He sighs but keeps his smile. "Seeing how I'm close to his stats, I could fight you both....and remember Den...you almost fainted when we fought....and Nami....If you see Dawn by accident, I want you to tell me right away, and I don't want you to face him alone....you will need help, both of you will need help.....Kiza could help you...3 on 1 is better then 2 on 1....I could also come with and help....but it's up to you two, not me....I could help level the playing field." He said shrugging and entering his gentle fist stance, and activating his Byakugan, blood slowly coming from under the bandages over his left eye. "Come at me with the intent to kill, 'cause I will come at you the same way, if you are ready or not......and to think I came here to relax." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Den personally didn't want to share in the killing of Dawn, he wanted to kill him by himself, to avenge his clan. he didn't tell Nami this however, and made no sign of his thoughts. He didn't want Nami to hate him, seeing as they were bound to work together at some point or another. He would be willing to train with her though, so he would get better against fighting against an actual opponent, which was something he hadn't had a chance to do in some time.

Den wondered if the Mangekyou Sharingan was what Dawn had used against him and Zero when they fought him, his Sharingan had looked different and allowed him to use stronger Genjutsu, so powerful that Den couldn't escape it and was almost killed by it. What exactly is the Mangekyou Sharingan, i've never heard of it before. Den said, feeling stupid that he didn't know about an ability that came from his own clan.

Den was surprised when Jakusha said that he shouldn't even think of turning on him, and that if he did Jakusha would kill him. Why would you even think i would betray you, my power has more then doubled since I joined you, if you think I will let my desire to kill Dawn get in the way of serving you then your wrong. Den said truthfully, he hated Dawn and had sworn that he would kill him, but he doubted he would be strong enough to kill him anytime soon, and once he was he believed that Jakusha would probably send him on a missio nthat would involve fighting Dawn, seeing as he was a mass murdr and a threat to everyone.

Den thought that it would be good practice to fight a stronger opponent, even if from what Den had seen he was not at Dawn's level, though Jakusha could have lied about actually trying to kill him in their fight so he wsn't sure. Den nodded when Jakusha once again said that he would attack them with the intent to kill, as should they. Den saw that Jakusha had activated his Byakugan and went into a Hyuuga style stance, smirking. Den quickly added chakra to his Sharingan and blinked, using his Reverse Movement Techniqeu. he knew that Jakusha would be able to see through the illusion but he would still have to get used to his body moving opposite of what it normaly did, meaning that now he and Nami had a chance against him.

Not willing to give Jakusha time to adapt to his Genjutsu Den rushed toward Jakusha, moving as fast as he could. he quickly did an uppercut towards Jakusha's stomach, which would send him a few inches off the ground, before following with two more punches, each one was aimed upward so that Jakusha wouldn't be able to get his feet on the ground and avoid the attack. Den ended his combo by letting Jakusha fall a few feet toward the ground before attempting to kick him in the chest, sending him flying up wards a few meters, allowing Nami to attack him while he was in the air.

Den knew that Jakusha was now out of his Genjutsu, but he hoped that Nam iwould be able to get in a good attack before Jakusha hit the ground, so that it would have been helpful in their fight.

(i didn't know i could write that much without trying lol)
--------------------------------
Name: Reverse Movement Techinque
Element:N/A, Sharingan required
Skill:Genjutsu
Range: far(10+m)
Description:The user adds a little extra chakra to his Sharingan before he blinks, capturing everyone who is looking at them to in the Genjutsu. This techinque fools both the brain and the eyes by messing up the chakra flow to both. This techinque causes every movement the victim performs to be reversed, meaning if they ran toward the user they would actually go backwards, though to them they would still be running straight toward him. If the victim tried to do a hand seal their hands will actually move away from each other, meaning that they can't focus their chakra to escape the jutsu. The victim's nervous sytem is also messed up because of this jutsu, and they won't feel any strain put on their body by themselves (an example being that if they were to try and cross their arms forward they would bring them back and continue to attempt to pull them back farther without knowing it.) but they still can feel pain inflicted on them by other people, and if they bump into an object the Genjutsu will end.
Chakra use:7
-----------------------------
Den
Health: 105
Chakra: 73(80-7)
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Nami Flickers behind jaku unstealthing her dragon forge katana and tries to cut or slash jaku. then making hand signs for hidden mouth needles then more handsigns for hidden mouth kunai
"hm" Nami says
Health:100
Chakra: 36(-14)
Speed: 20(30)
Dexterity: 10(20)
Strength: 20(30)
Intelligence:10(20)
(when Byakugan is active)
------------------------------
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.

Name: Hidden mouth kunai
Element:None
Skill:none
Range:far(10+m)
Description:The user makes handsigns and they open their mouth and fire three kunai from the mouth it cost 6 CK to use
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 pm

"Mangekyou Sharingan......Is the second to last of the Sharingan eyes, it is more powerful then the three tomoe, and can do lots more. Each person that gets to that level has a different Mangekyou, which means your eyes would look different then another Uchiha that has it. The Mangekyou allows the user to still use their three tomoe, seeing how they can turn their tomoed eyes into the Mangekyou." Jakusha said as he looked at Den's chakra points, seeing the mass amount of chakra being pushed to his eyes. Another type of eye jutsu....nice. He thought as Jakusha closed his eyes and let the Byakugan sensory kick in, allowing for 360 degrees of movement detection. "Usage of the Mangekyou drains quite a bit of a user’s chakra, more so than any other normal technique. Also as a result of Mangekyou usage, the bearer will slowly lose their vision......it is said to get the Mangekyou eyes, one has to kill his closest friend, which I think is a lie......" Once he felt that he was being attacked by Den and Nami, Jakusha began to spin, doing Hakkeshou Kaiten, pushing back both attacks. "Also, if one combines two Mangekyou's, they can get what is called a "Eternal" Mangekyou....the most powerful of the Uchiha eyes." After he was done spinning, Jakusha jumped back, flipping over Nami doing hand signs rapidly, doing Reppushou and aiming straight for Nami's back, Jakusha's feet hit the ground lightly. "Thats a quick break down of the Mangekyou Den, I do know more."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage:2
Element:n/a
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Name:Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:3
Element:Wind
Description:Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Jakusha will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness

Health: 400
Chakra: 256 {261-2-3}
Speed: 124 (154)
Dexterity: 106 (136)
Strength: 83 (113)
Intelligence: 102 (132)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

In the split second before Jakusha used the jutsu Den noticed a slight change in Jakusha's chakra flow, it seemed to flow around his body strangely, focusing at certains palces he couldn't see. He also saw that Jakusha was about to spin around from the way his body was turning. Den quickly skidded to a stop before he juped backwards, barely avoiding the attack in time. That must be the attack his clone used on me when I fought it. Den thought as he landed on the ground and waited until the technique ended before throwing two kunai at Jakusha, trying to figure out how he should attack Jakusha next.

Den decided that he should try anf get used to Jakusha's fighting style, so in the futue he could use that knowlege to beat him. Den had little doubt in his mind that Jakusha would win this fight no matter what, but if he studied him long enough he would be able to beat him in a later sparring match. Den charged toward Jakusha, hoping that he wouldn't use that jutsu again, and once again tried to uppercut him into the air, though he doubted that he would actually hit Jakusha.

Den
Chakra: 73(80-7)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 pm

(OOC: Where is Nami....~Looks around for Nami~)
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Nami flicked once again leaving leave where she was and appears near jaku falling in to sleeping tiger fist stance as fire chakra appear around her hands as she strike jaku faster then the normal tiger fist then makes handsigns for hell veiwing tech genjutsu.
Health:120
Chakra: 30(-26)
Speed: 20(35)
Dexterity: 10(25)
Strength: 20(35)
Intelligence:10(25)
(when Byakugan is active)
-----------------------------------------
Name:Sleeping Tiger Fist
Element:Fire
Skill:Taijutsu
Range:all range
Description:It is the improved version of tiger fist with Fire chakra it does the same as gentle fist and impact will burn the enemy if hit the down side is that with out focus the chakra will become uncontrolable and burn the user
Chakra use:15

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
ck useage: 7

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm

"Thats it....I'm not going to hold back any more...." Jakusha said with anger in his voice. He turned and faced Nami, getting hit with her attack (20 damage taken), gasping as he gets burned, looking through her little genjutsu move due to the Byakugans ability to see through them. "MY....TURN!" He then quickly dropped to his Hakke Rokujuuyonshou stance. "Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the hand.............TWO PALMS!" As he launched his hands to her, exerting chakra from his hands to strike her twice and follow through if he connects, which he should seeing how Nami is only a few inches from him. She can't dodge this....I couldn't dodge this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(If the first two stricks hit Nami, the others will hit automatically)
Name:Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage: 3
Element: n/a
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

Health: 380{400-20}
Chakra: 253 {256-3}
Speed: (154)
Dexterity: (136)
Strength: (113)
Intelligence: (132)

Byakugan is activated
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Den stopped short of his attack as Nami began to try and hit Jakusha with her burning hands, using an attack style unfamiliar to him. He watched as it actully hit Jakusha, who then attempted to hit Nami with a similar attack, though without burning hands. This musty be the Gentle Fist the Hyuuga's are so famous for. Den said as he watched the movements Jakusha made, wondering what exactly they did. His Sharingan was to weak for him to see the chaka flow into Jakusha's fingers so all he saw was the strikes aiming at certain places that he couldn't see.

Den had to move quickly to stop this attack, he applied chakra to his feet so that he could flicker under Jakusha's hands, so that the attack wouldn't be turned onto him, and quickly did a sweeping kick, trying to take his feet out from under him. Den then would send his other foot outward to send Jakusha flying back, away from Den and Nami. Den would then get back on his feet and get in a defensive stance, his red eyes never looking away from Jakusha.
------------------------------------
Den
Chakra: 69(73-4)

Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:00 pm

A young boy about the age of Den walked by the feilds where his kage ,and fellow members of the sound was fight one anouther."This look nice to watch don't you say Kajikage" Red spoke out to his sword."Fun boy you don't know what fun is even if it came up and say hey my name is fun."Replided Kajikage."You don't say.I don't know what fun is but let me guess you do your soul is traped in a blade that a genin carrys around..yeah that sound like fun."[/color[color=red]]."Shut up kid".Red walked and a sated at a distance away from the battle but close enough to watch.He blinked as his bykugan active he wanted to watch cloesly.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 am

(OOC......nami....where is she?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the fields (open)   Sitting in the fields (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the fields (open)
Page 1 of 1