NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue0/0Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty
PostSubject: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:01 pm

The Young Hyuuga wander the streets.He helded his black kanata thightly squeezeing hard on its handle."Whats your problem boy why are you holding so thightly Hyuuga." Kajikage shouted at Red.Red loosen his grip on the sword."Sorry Kajikage,This place is knowen as the bloody mist I don't want to lef my graud down around here."Red said with a soft and calm voice."You sound scared child are you afird of dyeing ?" Kajikage asked Red. "Afaird of dyeing don't be foolish If i die I die thats it so no" Red answered.Red looked around the village looking at the features of the village.Wow who would had guessed it looks like this Red thought to himself.Red walked around looking for a place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue100/100Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm

As Red moved through the streets of the mist village a group of Kiri chuunin walked past them while laughing about some news they heard. "Hey did you hear. Rai found that bitch from the Dorei clan that was brought to the village." Another Chuunin nodded at this. "Yeah there the ones with that freaky shape shifting jutsu." The first Chuunin chuckled and then spoke again. "Exactly! Well Rai caught her and today in the square he said he was going to force her clans slavery seal on her and then have his way with her right there to show the village what trash her clan is." The other chuunin was shocked at first but then chuckled. "Lets get a front line view. It will show that little girl who her masters are." They then walked off to the square.

[Couldn't think of any other way to start.]
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue0/0Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Red couldn't help but over hear what the chuunins was saying.Dorei clan whats that clan's slavery seal he thought to himself. Sounds intertesting.Then he heard one of the chuunin talk about how he was going to have his way with her.I can't let that happen.A person forceing their way on someone els will not be tolrated in the new world.If this person dose try to force this seal I will kill him befor he get a chance. "Kajikage,I will need your assitants in this matter." Red called out to the spirt of his sword."Couldn't you kill the chuunin with your own power boy,May say you might be able to rival with a kage why do you need my power for such a matter."Kajikage replide. "Death is to good for this person,I will burn the fleash off his bones.The new world will not tolrate this person action."Red said softly but with harshness and rage. in his voice.Red ran after the two chuunin fallowing them to the square.

((It's good to me))
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

In the square everyone was gathered around a statue of the Mizukage and at the base of a statue was the chuunin known as Rai holding a paint brush while standing over a tied up twelve year old girl who had white hair and strange red markings over her body. The chuunin was strutting about while saying. "Here ladies and gentlemen is the last of the Dorei clan also known as the clan of slaves and today you will see why this clan of stuck up slaves are nothing but trash as I place her clan's enternal bond seal on her!" Shouted Rai as if this was a big show for crowd before he pulled out an ink bottle and dipped the brush. At this point the girl was beginning to struggle frantically against the ropes that held her. Some of the villagers whispered among themselves. Rai heard these whispers and he grinned. "I hear some of you don't know why she struggles so much. Well I'll tell you. When I apply her clans slavery seal and force her to activate it she will have to obey whatever I say and be my slave forever!" He said in glee as he began to draw on the girls forehead while she called for help but no one listened since they didn't want to start a fight against a ninja.

[Cool]
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:18 pm

A young Hyuuga boy wearing a sound ninja headband and holding a golden black kanata in his right hand bodyflickered behide Rai as he said "I hear some of you don't know why she struggles so much. Well I'll tell you. When I apply her clans slavery seal and force her to activate it she will have to obey whatever I say and be my slave forever!" as he began to draw on her forehead the hyuuga grabed the chuunin shoulder with his left hand and jearked him back with the streangth kinda like that of a kage to wher Rai was faceing red.The Hyuuga started at him with his byakugan active."How dare you do this to this girl" the Hyuuga said.He swunged the blade at the chuunin's throat attemping to kill him. "I will chop your head off then burn your body for trying to enslave this girl with out her will" Red said."Show him my true power child let him burn and let me live." Cried out Kajikage the spirt in Red's sword.Red soon medatied his chakara into the blade and the sword turned orangeish and the area became cold."Very well then Kajikage but I stay in controll got it" Red said."Yes my weilder" Kajikage replied
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Rai was putting the seal on until he was grabbed from behind by a Hyuuga and after noticing the kids headband Rai sneered at him. "Stupid sound ninja you have no right to stop me from doing this." The chuunin then knocked the Hyuuga's hand of him and used a replacement to avoid the sword. Rai then appeared behind the girl and picked her up before tossing her out the way. "I deal with you in a moment." Rai then turned to the Hyuuga and began making hand seals while not noticing the drop in temperture like the idiot he is. "I'll show you why this village is called the bloody mist." Rai said as he slowly built up chakra for his jutsu which was taking to long since he was low chuunin level. That's why he had wanted the girl. She had jutsu that would raise his level.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Red sword had gather enough more then enough heat needed for his attack while the chuunin build up chakara for his jutsus."The bloodymist will burn with one wave of my Kajikage true power but you will only get a small taste of it." Red unleashed a firey wave at the chuunin.The heat of the flames was hot enough to peel fleash off of bones.After Red sent the wave he seathed his sword and body flicker to the girl.He want to make sure if she was alright. " Are you ok" He asked her as he turned to face the chuunin and see he somehow avoid the wave or used some justus to defend angist it.Kajikage yelled to red "Why do you keep holding back my power,I defeated armys but yet you won't unleash my true power."I don't wish to burn this village only this ninja."Red answered
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

As Red fought Rai the girl was still struggling against the ropes which were suppressing her chakra stopping her bloodline from being used which was really annoying but she soon stopped struggling when she saw a wave fire almost hit Rai. She then heard a voice and saw the Hyuuga kid next to her and for a moment she felt very grateful before scared again. "I'm fine..." Rin hesitated before asking a question. "Why are you helping me. Are you just after my bloodline ability too?" As she said this the chuunin unleashed a Lightning just straight at Red hoping to fry him "Wath out." Rin suddenly yelled.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 pm

The hyuuga quickly seen the lighting with his byakugan and heard the girls yell watch out. Red turneding quikcly holding his blade out infront of him.He focoused chakara into his blade as the lighting came towards him it his kanata's blade.The blade satrted to abosord the lighting and it's heat before it could reach red.The lighting disappered and the blade was still growing orange.Red unleashed a second this time wave was much bigger and hotter then before.The hyuuga was to attmeping to burn the chuunin to death.Red then turned to Rin and smiled."Your bloodline ability no I came to stop this Rai person from haveing his way with you but don't worry everthing going to be all right I will proect you." Red said his voice was calm, relaxing and soft.It was simmalr to the voice of an angle.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Rin was shocked as Red stopped Rai jutsu and within the next moment there was a scream of pain before Rai collapsed missing an arm and half his face. he twitched on the floor as he steadily bled out while Rin just stared before hearing Red's calming voice which caused her to look up at him and for a moment just stare before she gave a small sweet smile. At that point Rai's friends stepped out of the crowd claiming they would avenge their comrade and mount Red's head above the gate of the village.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Red faced Rai's friends and laughed at the thaught of them avengeing the fall Chuunin.He held his sword out infront of him and it to them."Go I don't want to shed anymore blood today, If you want to live you will back in the coward and let me go with this girl unharm.If you dare try to attack me you will share the same fate as your friend".He the pointed the sword to Rai's body.He then turned to Rin and reached his hand out to the girl." He said trying to imtimated the Chuunins. Here take my hand I'm going to take you home." He watched around him with his byakugan just incase the chuunins tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Rin was feeling scared when more chuunin showed up but after more struggling she managed to get out of her ropes but she didn't get to her feet since she was waiting for her chakra to come back to her and after a few minutes she felt the energy surge through her again. "I can fight too." She said quietly as she took Red's hand but after she stood she didn't let go of his hand instead she made a seal. "Secret Ninja Art: Shifting Cells." Rin murmured before her body began to ripple and compact until she became a Demon Wind Shuriken in Red's hand. "Throw me." Was Rin's words from her transformed state as she waited for Red to make his move while the Chuunin's got over their shock from seeing a girl become a weapon. They soon pulled out some kunai and charged at Red.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Red was amazed when the girl turned to a weapon.He noded when she asked for him to throw her.He slunged the demon wind shuriken at the chuunin as they charged at him.The girl she turned into a Demon Wind Shuriken how.It dosen't matter how it's amazeing..Red griped his handle thight with his other hand and soon after he throw the girl he charged behide her.He didn't know what she was about to do but he want to be there if she needed assitants.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Rin went flying at the first chuunin as Red let her go and as she approached him he tried to bloke with a kunai but just as he was about to make contact one of the shurikens blade's turned into a human human arm which grabbed onto the chuunins wrist. She then shifted her body back into a human apart from one arm which remained as a blade. Rin plunged her blade arm into the surprised chuunin chest before she jumped off him and shifted into a seven foot katana in mid air before coming down on the second chuunin who too attempted to block but the razor sharp sword cleaved through the kunai and went through the man's shoulder and into the centre of his chest where it stopped. She then called out while in sword form. "The last two chuunin are yours. I'm kinda stuck." Rin said as the last two of Rai's friends jumped at Red while ignoring Rin who had already made her kills and was now stuck in a man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

"ok "He said with his soft voice Red quickly charged at the other two chuunins.He dashed at the two ninja and slide at the ankles of one atteping to cause him to fall and Red rasied up qiuck sliceing diangoly at the chuunin ninja who he tried to trip neck as he began to fall.After that he slunged with a powerful force his blade vertical across the other attacking chuunin ninja chest attemiping to cut his chest open and swinged his blade horzantly up from his chin to the top of his head.He attemped to kill both of the ninja with his attacks.He then looked over at the girl make sure she had everthing under controll.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Rin stayed still as both chunin Red was fighting fell to the ground dead with sword wounds on their bodies. Meanwhile Rin was still stuck in her sword form since she was basically up to her waist in a man's chest and she couldn't change due to lack of space. Once Red was finished Rin spoke in an embarrassed tone. "Excuse me....Er Hyuuga-san but could you pull me out. I'm kinda stuck and this guy smells bad." Rin spoke as she waited for some help.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Red smiles and gave a soft laugh as he seathed his Kanata."I see your stuck". He walk next to Rin and grab her arm and the other Chuunin body and Pulled them away from eachother pulling her out of the chuunin.He then throws the chuunin body down."You wasn't lyeing He dose stink,and my name Red Hyuuga by the way and yours."
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Once she was pulled out of the chuunin she shifted from her blade form back into her human form. "Thanks for grabbing my hilt." She then looked down at her blood covered cloths and sighed knowing she was gonna spend awhile washing later. She then turned to Red as he introduces himself. "I'm Rin and thanks for saving me." She said with a happy grin on her face. She then looked the taller boy over for a moment before nodding to herself. "Hey as thanks for saving me and since your a nice guy I'm gonna make you an offer of a life time. How about i partner up with you and become your secondary weapon. My clan are shapeshifters that have special weapons jutsu only we can use. So what do you say." Rin said with a cheeky grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

"Your welcome" Red said with as smile as Rin introduced herself and thanked him.He then heard her make her offer about partnering up with her.This must be what that chuunin was trying to force her to do.He thaught to him self.her abilites are unquie. "I will love to accpect your offer and partner up with you." Red said with his soft voice.He then looked down at His sword.He then looked at her bloodly clothes."We are going to have to find somwhere to clean our selfves, Your clothes are a bloody mess and so is Kajikage" Red said.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Rin's smile grew wider if that was possible as Red accepted her offer and as he was about to speak Rin concentrated chakra to her finger and used it to slice up her palm by running her finger over it. Her hand then shot forward and wrapped around Red's throat which she stained with her blood. After a moment she let go of Red as her blood shifted into her clan symbol which rested on Red's throat. After a minute the seal vanished as Rin felt a presence in her mind which meant she could now sense that Red was her partner. She then bandaged her hand up and then sighed. "Seal complete. We are now partners and as for my clothes....I guess your right but who's Kajikage?"
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Red felt very differnt.He felt like there was another presence inside of his mind.He then rubed his hand on his throat.As he did it he felt a connection with Rin.It was a strong connection."Kajikage,He is the spirt traped in my sword.He was once a powerfull Shogun who had incrible powers but sadly his soul is traped in my blade.I guess since we are parnters now you the only person that can touch the sword and use his abilites.If anyone els trys to touch it their hand will start to burn" Red said.Red then looked around."Well lets see if we can find a hotsrpings to relax at for a moment then we have to start heading back to the rice patties feild so we can return to the sound village.If you want to come with me.I don't want to just drag you out of your village."
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Rin felt Red's mind brush over hers for a moment as he touched the hidden seal on his throat but she ignored the feeling as Red explained who his sword was which was weird but then again she was a living weapon. "Wow....That's pretty cool but doesn't he get cramped in there." Rin said in a naive and chipper way before her smile faded as Red mentioned the village. "I'm with you know. I'll follow you till you don't want me anymore and as for this village." Rin glared at the chuunins bodies. "Why would I stay in a place that attacks little girls." Rin jumped after she finished speaking and landed on Red's shoulder. "I'll sit here while we look for the hotsprings." She said from her perch on Red's right shoulder which shouldn't be a problem since Rin weighed next to nothing and she was pretty small. In fact she was amazingly small since she only came up to Red's waist.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 pm

"I really don't know I never asked him" He answered Rin when she said "Wow....That's pretty cool but doesn't he get cramped in there." Red was happy that the girl deiced to come with him back to his village.Red then felt Rin land on his shoulders.Red held her on the her legs holding her legs still as he began to walk.The girl was very light and easy to carry on his shoulders.He then actived his byakgun and looked around through buildings walls and down streets to the location of a hot springs."Found it " He said.He began to run towards the location of the hotsprings.He ran for like 5 mins and stoped infront of a large building with a huge sign of people relaxing in a pool.He was still holding on to Rin's leg as he walked towards the entrace of the hot springs building."Ready to go in" Red asked Rin
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Rin watched in fascination as Red's eye veins bulged and for a few minutes she was debating if she should poke one or not but sadly she lost her chance as Red grabbed her legs and ran towards the hot springs he just found. The only thing Rin said as Red ran was. "Wheeeee!!" Which caused some people to give the two weird looks but she ignored them until they arrived at the hot springs. "I'm ready when you are." Rin said happily as she looked forward to getting rid of the blood on her body. As she waited for Red to step inside she began to stroke Red's hair which felt nice and soft.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:51 pm

While first Red felt wierd when Rin started to stroke his hair as he walked into the entrace .But then it felt good to him and he didn't mind,Red kinda liked it.Red then walked towards the mixed hot springs.Lucky there was only 3 other men and 2 women in the mixed hotsrpings so it wasn't really crowared.Red then pulled Rin off of his shoulders."I don't know about you but I'm ready to relax in the nice hotspring waters" He said as he started at the steam comeing from the water.He the unattached his sword and took off his shirt and jumped into the springs .The water was nice and hot and relaxed his muscle.He then looked towards Rin. "This feels great " he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonds of Fate: Meeting of the Hyuuga and Dorei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next