NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue0/0Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue100/100Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty
PostSubject: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:46 pm

After traveling as fast as he could Red and Rin fanily arrived to the leaf village.Red was breathing hard as he entered the gates with Rin on his shoulders.The trip was long and exsuating.Red need to find a palce to rest for a min.They was safe now even if Mist shinobi had followed them Red would had not only his sword and Rin's help but also his older brother the Hokage of the leaf. "We made it here at last Rin our new home."He said breatheing hard.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue100/100Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Rin watched in concern as an exhausted Red was taking deep breaths after moving high speed all the way from the mist. Rin lifted her hand and gently stroked Red's hair in a soothing gesture as she replied to his words. "My home is where ever you are so I'm happy no matter what." Rin said in an excited voice as she looked around the village that she could see from her perch.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue95/95Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue125/125Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Kiza had been around the gates and seen Red as he entered.

"Why do you look so tired brother? Are you ok?" Kiza asked thinking something had, is, or is about to happen, "And who is this that came with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue0/0Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Red waited for a moment for him to catch his breath befor he responded.Red smiled as Rin siad her home was where he was and how she would be happy no matter what.He then look up and seen his older brother Kiza.By this time Red caught his breath enough to speak. "Hello brother,I'm a little tired from my return from the Mist village I didn't want anyone to be tracking me and Rin,Rin is my partner I meet her in the mist village and brought her back to live here with me." Red said.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Rin looked up when another ninja appeared and she tensed for a moment until Red greeted him as brother which caused Rin to calm immediately but she didn't stop stroking Red's hair instead she kept looking back and forth between Red and the other guy. He looked similar to Red and they had the same eyes which made Rin feel nervous and slightly angry as she tried to remember where she had seen pale eyes before. After a minute she shook her head and cheered up but remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue95/95Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Left_bar_bleue125/125Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm

"So the both of you are becoming devoted Leaf Shinobi?" Kiza asked with a smile

"Well if so, Konahagakure is defiantely glad to have you. I don't have a house at the moment but you two are welcome to stay at the Hokage's Mansion if you would like?"
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:58 pm

"Yes we are and thank you for allowing us to use your home the Hokage's Mansion , now all we ahave to do is find a place to eat.I'm hungry what about you Rin, and also Brother will you be joing us for lunch". Red said as he smiled at his brother."oh yeah Rin this is my brother" Red said as she stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Rin turned her attention away from the Hokage and looked at Red with a smile. "Yes I'm hungry Red-kun. Can we get something sweet for dinner." Rin asked as her eyes went back to the Hokage. She stared at him one last time and then glared darkly as she recognised what those eyes meant and also what Red's meant but she didn't feel anything negative for her partner but she did have a strong dislike for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Kiza noticed the dark look he had recieved from the girl with Red. He wanted to try and find out what it was about so he took the offer Red gave him.

"I would love to and there's plenty of places to eat around. Just pick any." Kiza said directing his attention back to his brother
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Red noticed Rin glareing at Kiza.He wonder what was that all about.Then His brother accpected his offer to join them in ateing he was pleased in that."Hmmmm..Where should we eat,Rin you pick where we should eat." He said hopeing that she would stop glareing at his older brother.And also Red could make up his mind with all these wonderful places to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Rin listened to the two stronger ninja before she started to think about where they would like eat. Rin quickly took a look around and noticed a nice looking cafe. "How about the cafe over there?" She said before she went back to glaring at Kiza with an even stronger feeling of hate and even some killing intent leaked out of her but it wasn't very strong since she was still young.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Kiza sensed the feeling of hate from Rin. It looked like she might even try something just a tad. Kiza made sure to be on his toes around her even though his was the Hokage he had a long way to go before he would not have to worry about anyone being near his skill.

"They have a nice cafe. Whadda' say brother?" Kiza said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

"The Cafe sound nice." Red said with a smile and he started to walk towards the cafe with Rin still on his shoulders.Red stomach let out a loud growl.Red was very hungry and hoped that their was something good to eat.Once in the cafe he looked around for a table the three of them can seat it.He spoted one quickly by a window that had a great veiw out side of the village.He walked over towards the table and then pulled Rin off his shoulders.He pulled a chair out for her. "I found a nice spot for us to seat at " He said.He then look towards Kiza. "looks like dinner on you brother I kinda left my wallet at home"He joked
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Red kept her eyes on Kiza as they walked to the cafe and once they were there and seated Rin started glaring again after sitting down but she still chuckled slightly at Red's joke. Rin was tempted to jump over and stab Kiza but she didn't knowing that she wasn't strong enough to avenge the clan on the Hyuuga so for now her revenge would have to wait. Instead she turned to Red. "Red-kun can I have cheesecake please." She said with a happy expression which only appeared when she stopped looking at Kiza.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:38 pm

'What the h*** is up with this girl?' Kiza thought to himself as they walked, 'Later on I defiantely gotta look some stuff up about her.'

As Red joked he laughed too.

"Don't worry brother, I'm the Hokage. Everything's on me. Get whatever you like." He said smiling

He also noticed Rin smiled when he was not looking, it was something to take note of. He wondered if she had enough guts to try anything against him. Also wondered what he had done to her. All questions he wanted anwsers too.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

"I guess so Rin my brother said get what ever we want."He said smileing.But Red couldn't help feel the tension Rin felt towards Kiza.Red then felt nervous that Rin might try something and feared Kiza might harm her or worse even kill her.Red din't want that he was determined to protect Rin if something happend but He didn't want to fight his brother.He then glanced at his menu hopeing that will take his mind away from all this."Hhhmmmm I guess We have a Cheese Cake and a bowl of Ramen" Red told the waitress "And what are you going to get my big brother" Red asked Kiza.Red had a very strange feeling in his gut.He want to ask Rin not to try anything on Kiza but he didn't want to draw in negative atteion from Kiza towards Rin so He remined quite.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Rin nodded to Red and gave a happy. "Thank you." Followed by a cuddle. After she cuddled Red she let go and went back to glaring at Kiza and every minute she looked at him she felt her anger surge until her chakra actually became visible to everyone even people who usually couldn't see chakra. Rin's crimson chakra swirled around her since this chakra was proof that she was from the Dorei clan since only her clan members had this color chakra and density strong enough the chakra was tangible. Rin didn't notice the her chakra around her and just continued to glare.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Kiza had seen Red's face and felt his concern.

"And trust me Red, I seen how you looked. I won't harm her, I would just protect myself. I would never do anything to cause problems between us." Kiza said to Red then went back to looking towards Rin to be surprised by seeing her chakra visible.

"Ummmm. Hey Red, check her out." Kiza said shocked of her visible chakra and wanted Red to look as well.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 pm

After Rin said thank you Red replied "your welcome " He smiled as cuddled him.The chakra caught Red by a surpise to.It was like nothing He ever seen befor.Her chakra was visble and seen.Did she hate Kiza that much? What was it ? Other people had now tooken notice of it.The waitress stooded there waiting for Kiza's oder when she nearly droped her note pad from the surpirement when she seen the chakra."Rin relax...Kiza a good guy his my brother.." Red said hopeing that will calm her down.Why did she hate him ? He wondered
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Rin's chakra crackled around and was even concentrating in front of her as if getting ready to launch an attack until she heard Red's words and then looked at him. Almost instantly her anger left her as she looked at her partner and her chakra disappeared back within her body but the density of it still floated around her making the air feel heavy but to Red he would only feel a slight bit of pressure while Kiza would feel a constant pushing on him. She cuddled up to Red. "Sorry." But she still didn't stop leaking killing intent aimed at Kiza.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

'Wow, too have a visible chakra like that she must have a lot of it. Kiza did not like violence, but would defend himself if he had to. He hoped he would figure out what it was soon so he could apologize and get this over with.' Kiza thought to himself

"I guess I'll just have a Shirly Temple and a slice of apple pie." Kiza said smiling to the waitress.

He loved Shirly Temples, they were a mix of cherry and the famous sprite soda.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 pm

"It's ok" Red said as Rin cuddled up with him.He couldn't help but cuddled back.The waitrees wrote down all their orders and went off the feach their food.It took the waitress 15 mins to return with their food. She placed a cheese cake infront of Rin.A bowl of Ramen infront of Red and Shirly Temple and a slice of apple pie infront of Kiza. "Here you go" She said witha smile "is there anything els I can get you all". Red said with his soft calm voice " No I'm ok but What about you Rin and big brother".
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Rin cheered when she got her cheesecake but before she ate it she turned to the waitress and said. "No thanks." She then dug into the cheesecake and ate it all in a manner of seconds which was scary to see such a tiny girl do. Once she had finished she rested her head against Red and relaxed while avoiding Kiza by not looking or speaking to him. She enjoyed the hug Red gave her and always seemed to crave his presence but that was what being partnered to a Dorie member was like anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 pm

"No thank you ms." Kiza said smiling as he began to drink his Shirley Temple. Once finished he began eating his Pie.

When Kiza looked up his eyebrow raised seeing Rin already done. Being so small Kiza wondered where she put it all and continued eating himself. Soon he began thinking about Rin's hatred of him once again. Being as polite as he could he figured he would just ask.

"Excuse me Rin, may I ask you a personal question?" Kiza asked wondering if she would even say yeah
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Red shooked his head no.The waitress seeing how she was no longer needed soon left the table.Red looked at Rin as she finished her cheese cake befor he can touch his noddles like why did she eat it all that fast.Red then wondered as Kiza asked may I ask you a personal question to Rin.He he going to ask her what is her probelm towards him.I to wonder what it is He thaught.Red then began to eat his Ramen.He slowly slurped his Ramen down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next