NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Rin glared again at Kiza as he spoke and she thought over his request for a moment before speaking. "I will let you ask the question Hyuuga trash." Rin said the word Hyuuga with such hate that nearby people were shocked by the girl's tone but she sent through the link to Red that he was the only exception to her hate. She could never ever hate Red not in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 pm

"...........Well I see you are not very found of our Clan. What did the Hyuuga Clan do to you? Because I'm not that old still being a young child at the age of 14 so I'm not sure what the Clan has done to you or your family in the past." Kiza said trying to push the point that she needed to chill
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Red contuied to Slurpd down his Ramen.Red also wanted to know why Rin wasn't very fond of Kiza.Was becasue of the hyuuga clan he wandered.Why do she say hyuuga trash.Could his clan wrong her clan.perhabs but he didn't know.He just ate his ramen slupring it very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Rin's glare increased in intensity as Kiza spoke and when he finished Rin looked like she wanted him dead. Rin slammed her hands down on the table and shouted. "Ignorance does not excuse you for your clan's atrocities! The Hyuuga deserve to be eliminated for what they did to my clan!" Rin stood. "For years all the clans have hunted my clan and even stole our children which led to our extinction! I'm the last of my clan and to see a Hyuuga in front of me is driving me insane. I feel no rage towards Red since he is my partner but you." Rin grit her teeth. "I can't take it!" With that Rin's chakra built up and fired a blast of pure chakra at Kiza.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:08 pm

*((Count in how much chakra your blast used))*

Kiza being as fast as he is ducked back avoiding the blast. Behind them was a window so it was shattered and everyone turned looking. As Kiza came back up he activated his Byakugan.

"I don't want to do this....." Kiza said with a serious face as he got into his Gentle Fist Stance.

-------------------------------------------
Health:125//Chakra:78((-5))
Speed:147((162))//Dexterity:97((112))//Strength:99((114))//Intelligence:62((77))

Rin
Health: 100
Chakra: 100 (+100)
Speed: 102
Dexterity: 102
Strength: 102
Intelligence: 102
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:18 pm

Red quckly jumped up after Rin fired the blast at Kiza he jumped on to the table in the middle of them both.He didn't want Kiza and Rin to fight.Those were the closet people to him and he didn't want to take sides so if he had to his was going to fight them both to keep them from attacking each other."Stop it both of you I will you stop you." Cut said as he his byakgun active.

Speed:147((162))//Dexterity:97((112))//Strength:99((114))//Intelligence:62((77))

Rin
Chakra: 100 (+100)

With Byakugan
Chakra: 65(70-5)
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:13 am

Rin entered her own fighting stance as Kiza used Jyuuken but Rin didn't attack since Red and jumped on the table and was blocking Kiza from Rin's attacks. "Red get out the way. This is between me and the Hyuuga." Rin said with a slightly distressed expression at Red not siding with her.

Rin
Chakra: 195 (+100)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Kiza sighed at Rin's words knowing she did not get the point.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I don't know what this whole fued is about but you really need to drop it. It's a waste of time and I don't want to hurt you...." Kiza said trying to reason with her.

Kiza really did not like violence and hated fighting girls at that. He hoped she would just calm down and let things go.

-------------------------------------------

Rin
Chakra: 195
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Red jumped off the table and sat back down."Rin I'm a hyuuga to and Kiza my brother if you hate him the you hate me because we are blood"Red said as he went back to eating his ramen.He hope sincerly that things will calm down.All he wanted to do was sit down and enjoy his outing with the two people closet to him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Rin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Rin ignored what Kiza had said and just stared at Red in a hurt and betrayed kind of way since she felt she was in the right considering what the Hyuuga had done to her clan and even little brother. So After standing there in shock Rin got angry again and yelled. "Fine! Kai!" As soon as Rin said Kai (Release) the seal Rin put on Red's neck glowed Red before breaking into pieces and following off Red's skin. Rin then stomped out of the cafe and left.

[Left Topic]
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm

"Maybe you should follow her brother. I ought to be getting back to the Hokage's Office anyways to finish up some work. Go on make sure she's okay." Kiza said smiling.

After paying for the bill and giving the lovely waitress her tip he left off to his office.

{Topic Left}
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Red watched Rin as she ran out.He wanted to presue her but he stayed in his seat as he thaught it would be rude for him to leave Kiza. I should go after her she seem very up set."Maybe you should follow her brother. I ought to be getting back to the Hokage's Office anyways to finish up some work. Go on make sure she's okay." Kiza said smiling."Your right brother." Red said as he nodded and was glad that kiza suggested from him to go after Rin.He got up and went to go find Rin.

(Topic left)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei   Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriveal of the Hyuuga and Dorei
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2