NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hokages training grounds. (Students only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/95The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/125The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Kiza used Rotation once more deflecting the kunai and as he was done Dawn came down at him with a hard slashing knocking him back causing some damage which Kiza didn't expect. Once he stood up from the powerful blow he sent two kunai soaring towards Dawn while he used another Jutsu to go underground waiting for his next move.

((22-8=14 Chakra))
((77-7=70 Hp))
---------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :

Kiza Hyuuga
70 Hp
14 Chakra

Quote :

Dawn Uchiha
240 Hp
294 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:03 am

Dawn came down on the young kiza with a hard slash leaving a scar in his chest as the scar began to bleed the young kiza's scent began to increase by a massive amount as dawn dodged the kunai with no sweat looking back at the young kiza, the young kiza was gone, trying to tack his scent dawn made a lightning clone as the clone pulled out his katana stabing it into the ground as the real dawn did more handseals powering up a massive amount of lightning chakra in his right palm getting ready for a massive chidori.

294 - 5 = 289 HP

Quote :

Kiza Hyuuga
70 Hp
14 Chakra

Quote :

Dawn Uchiha
240 Hp
289 Chakra
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/95The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue125/125The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Kiza moved out of the way of the sword quickly and put his hands up grabbing the Hokage's feet and pulling him underneath the ground. Afterwards he jumped back up from underneath the ground performing quick handseals using Earth Prison Technique covering Dawn. Afterwards he jumped into the air kicking the top of the dome sending multiple kunai with explosive tags attached. Afterwards he sent a Great Fireball Technique inside the dome creating a huge explosion. Kiza was almost out of chakra now and hoped this wouldn't go on much longer or he would be in the hospital for acouple days. The last thing on Kiza's mind was quitting.

((14-10=4 Chakra))

Quote :

Kiza Hyuuga
70 Hp
4 Chakra

Quote :

Dawn Uchiha
240 Hp
289 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue260/260The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Dawn watched as he got pulled underground and the young kiza came from the ground with a massive glare dawn jumpped up from the ground as a earth dome was put on his watching the earth dome come up dawn closed his eyes as hard as he could hearing the top of the earth dome
crack open dawn jumpped as hard as he could feeling a hot fire come near him dawn cut threw the fire ball flying into the air dawn could see the young kiza as dawn landed on the top of the dome with a smile "You did well my young one" dawn said as he appeared behind kiza kicking his legs making him fall back then doing a small forward flip dawn sending his heel with a massive amount of chakra in it into the stomach of the young kiza knocking all the chakra the young kiza had left out of him then putting the young kiza in a small knock out.
Quote :

Kiza Hyuuga
70 Hp
4 Chakra

Quote :

Dawn Uchiha
240 Hp
289 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 pm

((Ok so now I go to the hospital to get healed right since I lost all my chakra? Or no?))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:51 pm

((Yes and it will take 1 hour real time to heal))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:05 am

((Do you want to continue this topic when I heal?))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 am

((Nope you got a mission and after that the chunin exams should be up and going))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm

((Ok cool))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hokages training grounds. (Students only)   The hokages training grounds. (Students only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hokages training grounds. (Students only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3