NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mist Village Gates

Go down 
+2
Dawn
Danzo Hoshigaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue0/0Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue0/0Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

A figure is seen walking down the path to get to the Mist Gates very slowly the figure got closer and closer to the gates. The unknown shinobi had on a while cloak, his hood covered his head, two black katana on his back so that if someone was to look at his back the swords would make an x, he also had a ALL white katana on his left side, with his head down so that no one could see his face. Slowly the figure approched the gates as the guards looked at him and thought that he was looking at the ground, but really the unknown person just had his head down alittle but to the point where he could see everything in front of him. What is your business here one of the guards said to the figure that was standing in front of him as they keep a close eye on him to make sure he didn't try to break his way threw the gates.Hmm the unknown figure said as he slowly raised his head up but only enough to where the two guards could see his eye's the rest of his face was already covered, but the two guards slowly took a step back as they saw that the unknown figure had the sharingan in his left eye and thought that he was going to attack.

Instead of attacking he rose his arm up above his head pulling his hood off his head revealing shikas face to the guards then slowly shika pulled his arm out of his cloak showing his right shoulder with his mist head band wrapped around it.Let me in..im a mist nin.. nothing to be scared about shika said as he chuckled while putting his arm back into his cloak waiting for one of the two guards to open the gates so that shika could pass threw and continue on with his life as a mist nin. After about 10 seconds the gates slowly opened but just enough so that shika could enter whatever...don't open it all the way then shika said as he slowly started to walk towards the gates passing by with a slight smile on his face. Once shika was in the village he heard the gates start to close back as he shock his head as he pulled his hood back over his head and keep walking threw the mist village street's.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue260/260Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue400/400Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 am

A figure with a black and white robe which had red clouds on it over his upper body and a straw hat which was over his head walking closer and closer to the gates the figure looked at the ground so his face could not be seen as the mist ninja at the gates looked up at him with a hard glare holding there katana "What do you want sir" the guards said to the figure as the figure looked up with mangekyo sharingan walking past the mist ninja walking into the village leaving two dead mist ninja on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue95/95Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue125/125Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Kiza and Nami arrived at the Mist Village Gates and were by gaurds. Kiza began talking with the gaurds making sure they forgot about questioning them, letting them in.
"Thanks guys. Come on Nami." Kiza said smiling
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue50/50Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue100/100Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Nami walks to Kiza"ok Kiza"Nami said smiling too she kinda of liked kiza already"kiza can we talk after this please"Nami smiles abit and looks down abit
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue95/95Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue125/125Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Kiza wanted to make things as easy as possible to he wanted to make sure they looked normal.
"Let's talk now." Kiza said giving the impression that he wanted to make them not look suspicious.
He hoped that Nami got the idea and began talking back as they walked towards the Mizukage's Office.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue50/50Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue100/100Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Nami nods"ok i was thinking that if you like that we could get some ramen as in a date"Nami said being both pretending and telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Kiza had always had the chance to go on dates but was always to serious and busy with training so he decided why not try it out.
"Sure I'd love to." Kiza said smiling at Nami
They were close to the Mizukage's Office now and Kiza signalled Nami to walk into an alleyway with him. He wanted to disguise himself and Nami as Mist Civilians. Kiza mad himself look more Demonic and Evil and then waited for Nami to use a Transformation Jutsu and change her looks.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Nami uses the transformtion jutsu and her hair turns blonde and her clothes turns into mist clothes and her headband turns to mist"done"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm

"Ok let's go." Kiza said ready and walking out the other side of the alley way and into the Mizukage's Building.
He leaned over whispering in Nami's ear so only she could hear him.
"You know what our mission is so split up, gather information, and meet back here when you are done ok." Kiza said nodding his head and walking off in hopes that his new teammate could handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm

nami nods and goes
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm

This would make things more realistic and once they got to the Mist Gates telling the gaurds the Mizukage wanted them to head to Sunagakure for a mission they were let through and headed back to Konaha.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Nami walk past them with Kiza
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

After a split second Kiza turned around blocking a kunai from hitting Nami.
"Great....they have discovered us. We need to get rid of these gaurds and quick." Kiza said standing in his Gentle Fist Style.
((Dawn, Ayame, or Egress. Please play as the gaurds.))

----------------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Hp: 105
Ck: 63

Nami Hyuuga
Hp: 100
Ck: 50

Gaurd 1
Hp: 75

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Nami drops in to her gentle fist stance"Damn it"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue260/260Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Mist Village Gates Left_bar_bleue400/400Mist Village Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 pm

((Nami please post the Chakra and Hp for everyone in battle like kiza and myself))

A Mist gaurd ran in the gates running striaght for the Mizukages office as the other guard ran out into the open with a long bronze spear running at kiza and nami with full speed making enough time for the other Mist gaurd to make it to the Mizukage to warn him about the leaf spy's that were inside the Mist Village.

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Nami runs at gaurd 1 and attack him with gentle fist upper palm strike"its never easy is it"

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 pm

The Mist guard that was in the open running towards Kiza and Nami (Guard 1) jumpped into the air as Nami came in with a gentle fist coming down with the spear about to go into Nami's head, with a gaze the guard seemed to have byakugan as he came down on Nami while the Mist guard (Gaurd 2) was almost at the Mizukages office.

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Kiza knew this wouldn't be pretty so he quickly performed some handseals hoping to end this sometime soon before things got ugly. He spit two fireballs out at the gaurd before he got a chance to fully hit Nami.

Kiza Hyuuga
Ck: 53 ((65-10))

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 pm

The Mist guard (1) noticed the temperture of the area around him got hotter as the heat began to raise as the Mist gaurd noticed two fireballs heading towards him pulling his spear up from Nami and spinning it around making him swing to the right just able to avoid the two fireballs that headed towards him as the Mist gaurd (2) stopped outside the Mizukage building getting ready to open it.
((If gaurd 2 makes it to the Mizukage mission failed))

Kiza Hyuuga
Ck: 53

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Nami chases gaurd 2 and takes out 3 kunai and throws them with her right hand"no you don't"

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:19 pm

The Mist gaurd (2) ran at kiza with amazing speeds and a massive chakra source in his right hand which is holding the bronze spear as the other mist gaurd (2) opened the mizukage front door hearing kunai come towards him the Mist gaurd hit it away from him with his massive black katana as two more gaurds appeared behind The Mist gaurd (2).

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2

Gaurd 3

Gaurd 4
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm

"Ok Nami here we go." Kiza said activating his Byakugan.
Afterwards he charged the first Gaurd pulling out his Executioner's Blade swinging it at him swiftly aiming for his midsection incase he jumped or ducked allowing a better chance of landing a hit.

Kiza Hyuuga
Ck: 48((53-5))

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1

Gaurd 2

Gaurd 3

Gaurd 4
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:29 pm

The Mist gaurd (1) watched as kiza came dashing towards him as the Mist could not counter because he had already been dashing at kiza with amazing speeds trying to dodge the Mist gaurd got cut in half while the other gaurds (2 3 4) all ran at Nami with speeds unseen before.

Kiza Hyuuga
Ck: 48

Nami Hyuuga

Gaurd 1 (Dead)
Hp: 0 ((75-75))

Gaurd 2

Gaurd 3

Gaurd 4
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Nami active her Byakugan and drops in to gentle fist stance and watches them and takes out two kunai and counter acts their speed with agility hoping to hurt the gaurds
Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga
Ck: 45((50-5))

Gaurd 1 (Dead)

Gaurd 2

Gaurd 3

Gaurd 4
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mist Village Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Gates   Mist Village Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 am

The Mist ninja gaurds jump on Nami with a hard slash coming down onto her as one of the Mist gaurds (3) dissapear and re-appear infront of the Mizukages building door putting his hand on the door handle getting ready to open it and run upstairs and warn the Mizukage.

Kiza Hyuuga

Nami Hyuuga
Ck: 45((50-5))

Gaurd 1 (Dead)

Gaurd 2