NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kusagakure Gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kusagakure Gates Left_bar_bleue0/0Kusagakure Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Kusagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Kusagakure Gates   Kusagakure Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

~Kusagakure Gates~

Post here if you want to enter the village or leave.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Kusagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusagakure Gates   Kusagakure Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am

(Sorry for previous post but just thought it would be correct to do it)

Yukiyo had to go on a mission at Kusagakure. She wore a little different kimono than usual. She also had her umbrella with her like always. Before she entered the village she had to cover herself. Yukiyo did the hand sings for Transformation jutsu and transformed into pretty girl with blond hair. Now that this was done she slowly walked into gates and saw guard there. Yukiyo gave a gentle smile at guard and walked to him. She probably had to give notice that she was in the village so it was only logical. "Hello, can I enter the village please" she still had gentle fake smile on her face. "My name is Tamika Getsuei, I am a traveler from a little village near Konohagakure so I would love to see the Kusagakure from inside" She looked into guards eyes very closely and still had the same smile.

(Can someone play the guard??)

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------
Yukiyo Yamanaka (Tamika Getsuei at Kusagakure)
Hp: 100
Ck: 52 (53 - 1 = 52)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kusagakure Gates Left_bar_bleue400/400Kusagakure Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kusagakure Gates Left_bar_bleue403/403Kusagakure Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kusagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusagakure Gates   Kusagakure Gates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:16 am

Kusagakure Guard:
The Guard notices a young girl heading towards Kusagakure and gets ready for any kind of action. After the girl identifies herself from a citizen of a village near Konoha, the guard thinks if he should believe her story or not. The girl had appealed to him as a non-shinobi, just a regular girl propably working in flower shops from the looks of it. "Hmm... shinobi are to go through security check to cross Kusagakure.." said the guard. "But because you don't appeal to me as a shinobi and one of the Fire Country, I shall grant you entry.. but two of our guards will keep a close eye on you just in case of any funny business happening," he warned. The guard then allowed her through the gates and awaits to close it after she enters Kusagakure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kusagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusagakure Gates   Kusagakure Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kusagakure Gates
Page 1 of 1