NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iwagakure Gates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Iwagakure Gates Left_bar_bleue0/0Iwagakure Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Iwagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Iwagakure Gates   Iwagakure Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:35 pm

-Iwagakure Gates-

You must post here if you want to Enter of Leave village.
-------------------------------------------------------
Daichi ran to the gates and stopped at guards of Iwagakure gates. "Hello guys, You want my identification right?". Daichi quickly pulled it out and gave it to the guards "But I am so excited, this is my first time out of the village". After the application and other things were finished he quickly started running somewhere but it wasn't in direction of Kumogakure. 'I have studied the map and it is too long way by foot so I am going over the sea' He smiled and started running Forwards the sea.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Iwagakure Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwagakure Gates   Iwagakure Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Daichi had reached back to gates of Iwagakure still running, 3 Kumo shinobi with him. Daichi stopped running and now walked to Iwagakure guards a little tired. "Hey guys again, I am back." The guards welcomed him back and Daichi started speaking again while pointing to three Kumo shinobis. "These guys will come with me to Kage office I guess". Guards nodded "If you say so". After registration was done everyone walked into the village in direction of Tsuchikage office.
Back to top Go down

Iwagakure Gates
Page 1 of 1