NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunagakure's Gates

Go down 
+3
Suzumo Hatake
Kiza Hyuuga
Cornelio Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm

This are the gates to enter the village is thourgh a small passage way.
Post if you are entering the village or leaving.
(This is what it looks like when you enter the village and reach the center.)
Sunagakure's Gates Sand

Last edited by Cornelio Uchiha on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue95/95Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue125/125Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

(( Sorry but you can't have ninja that aren't there...))
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:37 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 am

With no interest of telling where he's going he just walked out of te village.He was passing through the narrow passage way to get out of the village.Okay is time for me to head out to the Leaf Village and talk with the Hokage,so I'll go fast so I don't wait so much time and have to do mroe work.He looked around and it looked like it was going to be sunny all day.Heading off he put on his hoody.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm

After the dense travel through the desert he appeared before a large mound of sand seeing no entrance in the dusty misted sand. "Huh...were the hells the entrance." Kicking through the sand and finally making it to a small indent in the wall he could barely make out several ninja upon the mound studying his every movement. "Guards...Ugh I guess its to be expected." Struting forth he made it to the entrance and encountered two guards, "Yoo, can I go through...looking for the Kazekage." He said nonchalantly as if it wasn't a huge thing to see a kage especially if your from a different village, "...Yah."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 pm

The gaurds replied, "Sorry we can't let you in without the Kazekages permission." Suzumo was sort of irritated as he had already traveled this far, "Or can you, pulling up the band covering his left eye it revealed the blank red eye. Combining the mist servant technique he created several mindless genjutsu clones, then changin their appearance using the false surroundings genjutsu to make it seem like a guard of ninja appeared in a flash, as if they came from behind. "I have important business to discuss, it regards life and death of this village." The red eye staring down into their soul as if following their every movement, "We have an appointment your probably just forgot it." The guards replied, "Oh, yes right away sir." One fumbling around with papers he quickly turned and waved his hand as if to follow. The mindless genjutsu clone followed slowly, but it was unnoticed thanks to his great manipulative ability. The guard brought him into the village.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:24 pm

The other gaurds on the second slot seemed more suspicious, "Hm, I should use something dufferent this time." Casting a trap genjutsu upon they were caught the moment they looked towards Suzumo, he was lucky they were most Chunin or he'd be in deep trouble. The guards brought him slowly through the village and up to the Kazekage's office, "Thanks we can take it from here." Opening the large door he walked in as if he owned the place. Once the guards realized they were tricked after the genjutsu was released they went to warn the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm

A mysterious figure appeared at the gates, his cloak black the red clouds fulttering up and down the cloak, the sleeves being swept back by the wind, "Curse Marks...eh. What a pitiful thing to search for." He kept brushing the sand from his eye, he hated this accursed village, his body temperature was not used to the overbearing heat of the sun. Approaching the gates he encountered a lively bunch who immediatly reacted, "Oh, how boring...people to kill," He siad in a sarcastic tone. Without blinking he wlaked slowly through the gates the guards had been incased in ice, the sun reflecting of the ice as it gradually melted.
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:05 pm

He began his travel through the village, occasionally a ninja would recognize the robe and attack, bu they all ended up like popsicles baking out on the lawn from the sun. "Truly a pitiful village, I might as well take over well i'm here." As he stepped forward his footprints left ice growing about it turned the side of some of the houses frosty with ice hanging off. He kept a constant flow of chakra, and since his element was completely connected everywhere he went and fought turned to ice, unless he shut it off on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Suzumo had just been released from the hospital he stood outside the building stretching, he heard a commotion over in the direction of the main streetway, making his way over he encountered strange ice tracks and streams all about, "Maybe a battle, no theirs no sign of a struggle." He casually followed the tracks leading him to the kazekage's office their stood before him was a cloaked man, the ice was spreading forth from his feet and all around him, "Who...who are you and how did you get in here." He noticed the headband and immediatly recoiled, "Mist, but what do they want with Suna."
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

"More pests," Turning he gave him a stern look his eyes as white and cold as the ice itself as it reflected off the light, "Don't badger me, or I'll kill you." The ice began to move it was already below the mans feet and it started to cling to his shoes and move up. Nitoryuu smiled another pleasant kill and his blood lust for the day might meet its qouta, or not. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm

The chakra level and pure killing was overwhelming him, he had never gone up against such a strong oponent, his levels rivaled that of a kage. Theirs no way he could defeat him with ninjutsu. "Genjutsu it is, but i'll need a little assistance from my eye." Lifting up the cloth over his eye he stared into the enemies eye straight on, "Now suffer, by the hands of Suzumo Hatake."
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

"Sharingan.., how wonderful." Repeling the genjutsu as if it was a kiddy toy thown at a brick wall, "Pathetic, but I admire your efforts. You may be of use with that little eye of yours." He finish encasing the body up til the head and just stared at him. Breaking the ice at the feet he put one of his chains around them. "You can either come willingly or unwillingly, hahaha. I don't care about your opinion." He said as an after thought," I just want to drag you." He began pulling towards the Kazekage's office.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 pm

"What the hell, dam just got my first tomoe and now i'm being dragged by a crazy guy, I knew I should have gone to the Mizukage instead." Shaking the sand from his head he tried to shiver because of the cold, but could barely move. As he was dragged into the Kazekage's building he looked around, seeing barely any resistance left, "Dam, where's the kage, didn't I just see him." His head was thudded against the stairs several times before they reached the office, he was left on the floor as the man did other things.
Back to top Go down
Haku
NR Missing Ninja
Haku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

His hands moved rapidly and the ice moved up and covered the windoes behind the desk so no one could launch a surprise attack on him, covering the walls he cooled down the area, "Much better, than the sun." Hearing mumbling in the corner he looked over, "Oh yah you." Releasing part of the ninjutsu he kept shackles on both of his arms and legs and a ice cover over his left eye, "That should keep you from meddling about." He began to write a letter.

Yo Dawn,

"I have infultrated the sand village and looked around for curse marks couldn't find any, got really bored and ended up taking over the village."

"P.S. I found an interested prspect when I was running about, one of the them one eyed sharingan users. I don't know is he trash or not. Just wanted you to come and see or whatever."

Stamping the letter with the kage's seal he knew it would go unnoticed and no one would dare rumage through it. A small hawk took off with it in mouth and took to the air. " Snapping his finger he left and ice shard with it as proof it was him.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue400/400Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 pm

(OCC....one you don't have stats....second the KazeKage is MIA at the moment, so you can't take over the village without him defending it...this is a cheep move, not giving him a chance to defend it. Also...You auto hit Suzumo Hatake, you can't do that.

So basically this never happened, you can't take this village over without the Kazekage defending it, and we all know that he his away from the internet. You never waited it out for Cornelio Uchiha to even post, and just assumed that you can take it. He is away, we all know this, so his village is off limits. This should have been something you knew Haku, so this "Invasion" never happened.

Another thing, your in a desert, there is no moisture in the air for you to freeze, I know it's a KKG, but you can't freeze something just by looking at it, and you're not Mr. Freeze off of Batman, you can't freeze things by touch. If your in a desert, and your element is ice, you are useless and can't do a darn thing.

Get your stats, and wait for Cornelio Uchiha to come back on so you can do this the right way...also, this topic is Void, it never happened....)
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am

I agree with what you say, but this is an open channnel were people post, to go to and from the village so it will need to e recreated or reopened.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue400/400Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue403/403Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Ooc: Create your stats and then carry on. You may now resume...
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:20 pm

The person's app. is being looked over again.....so what Haku did is....

~VOID~
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Suzumo had finally been released from the hospital and his stamina levels were built up and ready to move out, he would finally make his way back to Konoha. He dodged through town trying to go to and fro through the busy streets. Finally upon reaching the gates, he was approved to leave, "Cya guys sorry about earlier." Waving he took his first step into the desert lands again. Hopefully this time he wouldn;t run out of water again.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Sunagakure's Gates Left_bar_bleue403/403Sunagakure's Gates Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Egress is seen traveling through the sandy dunes of Sunagakure's barren deserts. It took my several days now and he had finally made it. He had something to settle with Lord Mizukage, something that he sensed inside of him that could prove useful to him. Egress arrives at the gates, where he was stopped by numerous guards. He was easily recgonized, despite the alliance still standing. "Hello, may I come in?" asked Egress. He no longer needed hypnosis, he had all he need... his mind..
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Several of the guards starred down at the body that just arrived in front of the gates. Then they looked at the guards infront of the guy to see his answer."Yes sir, but depends on what you are here for......"they waited for the guy's response.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Egress thought for a moment. Should he lie? Doubtful it will be picked up, but still, with another super-power, who knew? "I just need to send him some loans..." Egress said. Of course he was lying, he wanted to fight the Kazekage in truth, but not in a deathmatch. Something of a friendly spar... to test his strength against another... "Would you inform him for me?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm

One of the guards stared at him with calmness, since he thought it won't be a problem for the Kazekage. He just nodded and siganled one of the other guards to
go to the village and find the Kazekage.Most of the guards still kept watching the
person for is anything goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Egress stands still in his position waiting for the guard's return. Would they believe him? Should he succeed? But that wasn't the question here. The problem is the Kazekage. He is unsure whether or not he'll corporate to this or not, but Egress intended to find out. He corssed his hands onto his back and waited for further notice. No need to get impatience, he did not come here for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunagakure's Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Gates   Sunagakure's Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure's Gates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next