NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of Kusagakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue0/0Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Streets of Kusagakure Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am

(Actually I said that I am from village near Konoha)

Tamika smiled gently to the guards. "Alright then Thank You". She started walking but before she waved to guard who was left behind. 'These two will become a problem'. After some time of walking she noticed that the guards really were keeping a close eye at her. Suddenly she got a great idea while passing a dango store (You now those sweet things). She waved to guards "Hey guys.. It is boring to just follow me so why don't you grab some dango with me". She smiled like always and waited for answer.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue170/170Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 am

(I post this one then)

Two guards looked at each other faces.
Guard (1): quietly said one guard to other "What to you think? It is boring just to look her plus she is pretty cute".
Guard (2): "Yes but we are on duty right now so I think we should't"
Guard (1): Guard looked at the other one "We still keep a look on her.. Isn't that right, so I think we should still go"
Guard (2): "Oh alright then, but it isn't my treat" he said quietly to other guard
Guard (1): "Oh don't worry"

Two guards started walking to Yukiyo accepting Tamika's offer.

Guard (1): Guard looked at Tamika "Well let's go in then"
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:16 am

Tamika (Yukiyo) smiled. "Well let's go then" She slowly walked into the store and quickly ran to the cashier. She quicly started speaking. She didn't want that guards hear her. "Now.. I want around 75 dange sticks" Cashier looked surpries. "Some more things.. Don't take the money those two guys offer" she pointed on guards. "Also don't let them go until they have eaten all". Cashier looked more and more surprised "Alright but you should let your boyfriends pay for you.. but allright" Cashier showed them spot where to sit and then quickly ran happily to kitchen to tell the order. Tamika sat down on place where cashier pointed. 'Good it is close to exit'
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue100/100Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue170/170Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am

(I think I see where this is headed)

Both guards were amazed how fast the order was made. They both sat there were Tamika sat so she would be in the middle.
Guard (1): "Sorry but we must still keep a close eye on you"
Guards quietly waited while the Dange arrived.
Guards (2): "It takes long, doesn't it".
About 2 minutes after his words 3 people came while both having two dango plates. Those people worked in the shop.
Guard (1): "Who the heck would make such a big order" .
Both of the guards laughed quietly and were amazed a when all the plates were brought to their table. Workers left and came back some more times (It should take some trips to carry all these dango).
Guard (1): "Wow you must have quite a sweet tooth, oh Well Let's Dig In!"
Guard grabbed the first stick of dange and ate it. Guard (2) followed his movments.

(I have to go now)
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 am

((Sorry for making so much movment.. Hope you don't mind))

(I would like another guard post here while my granny is walking to office. Also please post the Kusakage's office topic too please)

Yukiyo smiled. "Yes I love sweet things". She also grabbed one stick of dange and ate it. "It is very good, Kusagakure sure is a good village". She looked how the guards ate the dango. Suddenly she made a face like she remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot to pay for it". She putted her hand under the kimono and this time she made a face like she had lost something important. "My wallet is gone". She looked both of the guards. "Sorry.. You keep eating.. I must have dropped my wallet I go and try to find it quickly.Yukiyo picked her umbrella and quickly stood up ignoring the guards and ran out at her full speed. Suddenly she saw a little side alley. She ran into there and made some hand signs. "Transform". She had trasformed into complitly old women with gray hair and gray kimono. She was small. Her umbrella had turned into walking stick. "A perfect plan". She saw a little puddle what was quite wierd but still she quickly did another set of hand signs. "Water Clone Technique". Real Yukiyo appeared from puddle. "You know what to do". Said granny to clone. That made a set of hand signs "Transform". Clone had transformed into Tamika (umbrella included). "Good.. I don't know how far I can go from you but you will buy me some time". Granny and clone both walked out from the alley.

Granny:
Real Yukiyo looked for the tallest building around. She saw a humangous building. 'I think there is the Kusakage's office' Granny slowly started walking there.

Clone:
Clone quickly back to the dange store. She quickly ran back to two guards making a fake breathing. "Sorry, I couldn't find my wallet.. I am also sorry I ran off. I know I shouldn't because you guys have to keep an eye on me and all, so sorry again.". She had fake tears in her eyes while looking deeply into the other guards eyes..
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------
Yukiyo Yamanaka (Tamika Getsuei at Kusagakure)
Hp: 100
Ck: 46 (52 - (1+5) = 46)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue400/400Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Streets of Kusagakure Left_bar_bleue403/403Streets of Kusagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Egress approaches the slutty Yukiyo Yamanaka and fucks her to death. He comes in the vagina of the Yamanaka and waits to see his fourth child be as strong as his third child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Kusagakure   Streets of Kusagakure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Kusagakure
Page 1 of 1