NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunagakure's Streets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunagakure's Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sunagakure's Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunagakure's Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sunagakure's Streets Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Many peopel walked around the streets.Osmetime it was empty since the wind blew hard adn you could'nt see much.Some ninjas are undercover.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 am

"I guess he wasn't home." Suzumo looked about then headed out the front door and back to the streets, "Kazekage...Kazekage...kazekage." He got bored of searching and then just began to yell out his name in front of the Kage's mansion, "You anywhere around here."

The villagers turned and looked as they saw the stranger some frightened others laughing as they thought he had some sort of mental problem, he did not care much for the opinion of others and kept hollaring as he knew it would attract a ninja to bring him to the Kage. "Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm

A gentle tap on Suzumo was all the Kazekage needed to show him he was there."
So you are this strange ninja that entered the village, what do you have to say for your self before I kill you or just hurt you badly and get some answers out of you........."
That's the only thing he had to say while he was taking out his Sword ready to finish the young shinobi.By the loosk of it he doesn't look so strong, I might be able to finish him up i nseconds.Corn closed his eyes focusing on the enemy's movements and trying to train more his hearing.
(Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 pm

"Finally Lord Kazekage, I came to ask you a favor." He turned to look at him with a smile lifting up the bandage over his left eye, revealing the that his other eye was red, "I need you assistance to help in training my sharingan. Oh, yes sorry about the pawns at the gate, they wouldn't let me by so I played a little mind trick on them." Suzumo stood up burshing the sand of his rear end, he held out his hand slowly, "Good to finally meet you i'm Suzumo." He didn't introduce himself earlier, just started babbling. He pulled the cloth band back over his eye and closed it gently to not waist to much chakra. "Do you agree."
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Once the shinobi had intruduced himselg, Corn let go of the tight grip on his Katana and returned it.He answered his question with a sigh,"Look here Suzumo, I don't have much time, so if you really want my assistant on this come and follow me into an open space in the village so I can train your sharingan.If you don't make it in time,I will leave you and you will need to find another Uchiha to teach you.If you agree follow me into the open area."With that bieng said he disappear in a flash just leaving smoke where he was standing and got to the area.

(Topic Left)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 am

A soft wind blew through the streets of Suna, picking up small dust particles and scattering them around as it made small whistling sounds through the alleyways of the buildings. Everything was covered in sand, from the ground to the tallest building, everything. Walking through the streets, amongst the various other people, was a young woman by the name of Masami. She shook her head to knock off some of the excess dust, letting out a small sigh as her dark brown hues gazed at the fellow citizens nearby. She examined each of them as they passed by. Some seemed to walk in a rush, other taking their good old time. Some with bags, other children, some nothing at all. One thing that was noticeable, was the similarity between everyones dress. It was easy to pin point those who were not from this country due to their lack of protection against the sun, wind, and sand. Masami shook her head due to their lack of preparation, but it wasn't any of her business.

Walking on, she made her way to common shop known for making ramen and brewing some of the best tea. Sure the ramen was not as great as that of Konoha, or so she heard, but their tea was fantastic. On her opinion it was some of the best tea in all the lands. However, it is not like she has ever been out of the village either. Either way, she was satisfied with the tea, and had actually become a local of the place.

Taking a seat, a man with a white apron on emerged from the back of the ramen shop before glancing up at Masami. A white smile filled with excellent teeth crossed her face, the smile that usually made all the other woman drop to their knees and faint. "Masami! You're back!" he said happily before checking his watch and laughing, "right on schedule too. Same thing as yesterday?" Masami let out a light chuckle before a nearby man changed the page of his newspaper, catching her attention for the slight moment. "You know me well Akito," she said as he laughed and returning to the back.

Waiting patiently, Akito brought out a cup of hot and freshly brewed tea. Placing it before her, Masami thanked him, gazing at the white cup with a smile on her. She was not normally this nice, however she had talked to Akito frequently and thus knew him quite well. Taking a sip, a woman then entered before Masami smirked and set the cup down. Letting out a loud cough, the man behind the newspaper glanced up over his paper before sighing and looking back down.

That was Akito's que and one he knew quite well. Exiting from the kitchen, Akito put on that white smile that caused the woman to blush instantly. It was only a matter of time. Talking in a smooth voice, the woman was drawn in before he gave her a rather dreamy look. Masami continued to sip the tea, acting as if she weren't paying attention until soon the woman chuckled and turned completely red. The man behind the newspaper looked up again before the woman went down for the count, another point to Akito's score. Letting out loud laughs, the man behind the newspaper shook his head before sighing. "Must you two do this everyday?" They gazed at each other and giggled before Akito returned to the back and Masami proceeded to help the woman by waking her up. Returning to his newspaper, even the man let out a small laugh.

While the woman took her leave, Masami returned to her stool as Akito brought out food. Placing a ramen bowl before Masami and a cup of coffee before the man, they all began their daily ritual of discussing recent events about Suna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Streets   Sunagakure's Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure's Streets
Page 1 of 1