NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mist Village Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue95/95Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue125/125Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Mist Village Streets Empty
PostSubject: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Kiza sees the Mizukage walking and casually follows him as nothing is happening not being obvious and making no eye contact with him just glances.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue95/95Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue125/125Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 pm

The Mizukage wasn't doing much just walking around making conversation with the civilians. Soon he headed towards what seemed to be a small house and as he entered Kiza slide around the side of the house and looked through the window. He was giving money to what seemed to be an assassin. Kiza made sure he remembered this detail on the mission and moved away sitting underneath a tree waiting for the Mizukage to come out of the house. Once he came out Kiza stood up following him once more. He headed back to his office and Kiza grinned knowing he found out something intresting. He now walked around casually looking for Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue50/50Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue100/100Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Nami sees Kiza though the crowd and runs to Kiza and hugs him to show other people that their are dating but it was a cover as she whispers in his ear"got anything it was dry my end"Nami smiles
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Kiza hugged back smiling.
"The Mizukage was seen paying some kind of assassin for something. I couldn't find out why because the Mizukage went back to his Office." Kiza whispered back
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue50/50Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Mist Village Streets Left_bar_bleue100/100Mist Village Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Nami smiles"ok watt do we need now"nami whispers in to his ear"so how was your day"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"I think we won't find much more here. It seems dead right now. Let's head home, I know the Hokage wouldn't want us to waste time and become more obvious that were spying." Kiza whsipered back and then anwsering her other question as he released his arms from around her.
"Things are going good. Come on the Mizukage wants us to go on a mission." Kiza said to Nami pointing towards the Mist Gates.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Nami nods"ok huni"Nami says smiling happily
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Kiza nodded walking towards the Mist Village Gates
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Nami follows him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Streets   Mist Village Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist Village Streets
Page 1 of 1