NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunagakure's Team Training Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty
PostSubject: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 am

The Kazekage waits for his students while he sits on a branch with his Kage Cloak
and his Hat.I have to train this kid until he is strong and he is able to pass the chunnin exams with no sweat..Thinking about that he looked around examining the area where he would try to figure out how to train him and with what.I'll have to ask him he's element and specialties to be easier and maybe some techniques he's not good at so he can master them.

Last edited by Cornelio Uchiha on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue52/52Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Sagonyin could barely make out what seemed to be a kage's cloak. He rushed to find the kazekage standing there awaiting him.
"Hello. I'm here lord kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Corn turned to look at the Genin who was goign to become his pupil."Okay now that you are here we can start training.Tell me what would you want to learn?"Many jutsus or techniques went through his mind,but he waited for his response because it wouldbe better for him.He was looking forward to this training.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue52/52Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunagakure's Team Training Ground Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 4
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sagonyin looked at the Kaze kage for a brief moment and then asked for him to teach him the hidden mouth needle jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

"Can you Teach me peonix flower jutsu sensie?"
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 pm

[b]"Yeah I can since I know that one,is pretty much easy.The first thing you want to do is inhale air once you do the handsigns needed.Let me teach you the necesery handsigns.Follow them."Once he finished saying what he needed to know he started on the handsigns
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Sagonyin watched his master intentley, making sure not to miss anything. Takanaka was watching just as intentley.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

He sighed and took a deep breath holding his hand on his mouth once he finished the handsigns.Multiples fireballs came out at great speed.Several hit the trees and some just kept going and going."Okay thatwas easy,now is your turn,just do the same handsigns and you will be fine.One more thing try to hit those targets I set up while I was here.You might need to train a couple of times to get the hang of it."He stepped back to let his student show what he's made of and if might be able to learn quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Sagonyin took what he knew from the great fire ball technique and when he exhaled only two fire balls came out and they were not as strong or fast asis masters. He attempted once more but attained the same results. "Are there any pointers you can give me?'
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Hmmmmm,oh yeah there's one other pointer I forgot to tell him....Corn walked over to him and stood infront of him to show him what he should do."I forgot to tell you try to channel your chakra to your stomack and concentrate.Use your fire chakra to make it even more fireballs.That should be it."After that he walk off Sagon's way to see if he could do it even better now.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Sagonyin attemted to do the jutsu once more. He steped back and began to form the seals and in the back of his mind Corns advice kept repeating. As he gathered the chakra he unleashed it. Seven medium sized fire balls erupted from his mouth, all having exceptional speed and power neerly toppling a tree.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 am

Corn stepped forward amazed."Nice my student,you will be a great ninja since you learn pretty quick,Now let's learn two Taijutsu techniques.The first one is going to be Leaf whilrwind,then Lion's Barrage.First you want to do it leap forward adn spin following with spinning kicks one aiming low and the other one high.Show me and the target will be the trees."Corn walked over to a big tree which needed strong kicks to break it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunagakure's Team Training Ground   Sunagakure's Team Training Ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunagakure's Team Training Ground
Page 1 of 1