NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Left_bar_bleue0/0Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Left_bar_bleue400/400Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} Empty
PostSubject: Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}   Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:41 am

(I know I need 380 posts for a curse mark...also..I am making this more as a means to give to people that want it rather then have it my self..please tell me if I can do that later when I get to my 380th post. Also, I'm in the process of training a jutsu that allows me to create Curse Marks. I will wait for the "380 post rule" until I give this out. Thank you)

Name: Kokuei (dark shadow)

Design: Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip} 6928_102879246391501_100000082782668_81414_2260029_n

Description: Level 1: increases speed and dexterity 3x, strength is increased by 25%, chakra goes up by 40 points. (Draw back: any hits take 50% more damage. Example, 3 damage is done normally, but in level 1 they take 6, 7 becomes 14, 9 becomes 18, etc)

Level 2: Speed and Dexterity is increased to 5x from its original number, Strength stays the same, chakra goes up by 80 from where ever their current chakra level is at. The marked will be covered in a shroud of darkness as if it is a cloak. They will be able to do any type of jutsu that they know in this state. (Draw back: hits still do 75% more damage. Example, 3=8, 7=19, 9=25, 10=28. easy way to figure it out is to take the normal damage, multiply it by 0.75, then multiply the damage you took by 2 then add in the number you got when you multiplied by 0.75, getting the damage you took rounding up. Example 3 x 0.75 = 2.25, 3 x 2 = 6, 6 + 2.25 = 8.25, rounding off it equals 8 damage taken!! 10 x 0.75 = 7.50, 10 x 2 = 20, 20 + 7.50 = 27.50, rounding off it equals 28 damage taken!!)

Level looks: Level 1: This will spread over the entire right side of the body
Spoiler:
Level 2:
Spoiler:

Location of the mark: Right shoulder blade of the one marked.
Back to top Go down

Kokuei Curse Mark------Jakusha Hyuuga {wip}
Page 1 of 1